IGNORED

Ashley Salyer: Stalking Planned Parenthood and Rejecting Bateses

HideousGreenShirt

I watch a ridiculous amount of true crime. Like too much to be healthy 😬 And I can honestly say, that the majority of women missing and/or murdered featured on these shows are white. Especially generally attractive, middle or upper class,  thin white women. It’s just how it is. And the fact that Ashley can’t see that or refuses to see that is sad as hell. Because her mother is a person of color. What if her mother went missing? Her mother isn’t poor and she’s pretty, but she isn’t white. So would her case get much attention? I can’t say for sure because of what I’ve seen in the media. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

The lack of critical thinking skills she exhibits never ceases to amaze me --everything she posts is so ignorant and/or hateful. smh

• Upvote 16

• 4 weeks later...

There’s something so tragic and painful about watching her internalize her own oppression. Also, I cannot believe that crazy anti-woke interview-required church is in Manhattan. There really are crazy people everywhere!

• Upvote 10

Ashley posing with her Jack o‘lantern - I have no words. I honestly think she’s crossed the line to pathological obsession.

Spoiler

3A6A87BF-776F-479F-9A10-32778CA97D83.thumb.png.7be11fa10f1c94cee605ba39a094acb1.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 25

On 10/14/2021 at 9:47 PM, Johannah said:

There’s something so tragic and painful about watching her internalize her own oppression. Also, I cannot believe that crazy anti-woke interview-required church is in Manhattan. There really are crazy people everywhere!

Manhattan also has a lot of Hasidic people- fundamentalist Jewish folk. There truly are all kinds of people in New York, not just rich people and liberal hipsters.

• Upvote 13

14 hours ago, Nothing if not critical said:

Ashley posing with her Jack o‘lantern - I have no words. I honestly think she’s crossed the line to pathological obsession.

Hide contents

3A6A87BF-776F-479F-9A10-32778CA97D83.thumb.png.7be11fa10f1c94cee605ba39a094acb1.png

Yeah, Ashley I can tell what it is, Fucking stupid!!! That’s what it is. 

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 5

On 10/16/2021 at 2:25 PM, Nothing if not critical said:

Hide contents

Between the maternity overalls, headband, and crazy eyed expression she’s beginning to look like KNY

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

Ashley is on her stories at her 36 week checkup and is complaining about being pregnant. She doesn't like not being able to eat/sleep/breathe/think/function "like a normal person" and wants to have the baby early. 

I can't with her, does she not appreciate now how uncomfortable it would be if you had been forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term? Awful. 

• Upvote 30
  • Eyeroll 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 10

37 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Ashley is on her stories at her 36 week checkup and is complaining about being pregnant. She doesn't like not being able to eat/sleep/breathe/think/function "like a normal person" and wants to have the baby early. 

I can't with her, does she not appreciate now how uncomfortable it would be if you had been forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term? Awful. 

She just comes off as a spoiled child who doesn’t know how the world works. She’s special and shouldn’t have to be pregnant for the entire 40 weeks. If she actually ever faced a real and horrible situation in her life, she would not be able to handle it. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

I sincerely hope she goes overdue and that her doctor doesn't induce until she hits the 10 day mark beveuase it is "best for baby". 

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 17

Well, I hope she's prepared to do this every other year. Your body is not gonna be your own again as long as there's a baby inside or outside. Even if you don't breast feed, the tiredness is real.

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 2

The pathetic thing about Ashley is that no matter how hard this pregnancy is, no matter how difficult the newborn stage is, she will still have zero empathy for women needing an abortion. She will still shame and guilt them into carrying an unwanted pregnancy to term.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 20
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 8

6 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

eat/sleep/breathe/think/function "like a normal person" 

Sorry to break it to you, Ashley...that ain't happening ever again with kids! 😄

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 8

5 minutes ago, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

Sorry to break it to you, Ashley...that ain't happening ever again with kids! 😄

So true. I was pregnant for 9 months and then nursed him for 2.5 years. So for over three years straight, my body was not my own. And to be honest, even after that I still had a stage 5 clinger. I tell my husband our youngest is my little barnacle. Because he was always clinging all over me. He’s 6 now and much better. If this woman child thinks she will have her body back after she gives birth, she’s just plain wrong. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If this woman child thinks she will have her body back after she gives birth, she’s just plain wrong. 

Or her sanity, hahaha! That ship has sailed in my house :) 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She just comes off as a spoiled child who doesn’t know how the world works. She’s special and shouldn’t have to be pregnant for the entire 40 weeks. If she actually ever faced a real and horrible situation in her life, she would not be able to handle it. 

Oh yes Ashley. You do what’s best for you and not your precious cargo. Let’s go early. Screw it if the baby is not ready. Test waffle. I have no problem with women at end Stages complaining. Her and her inability to see past the end of her own nose at her own hypocrisy, yes yes I do. 

• Upvote 11

If her baby has any sense at all, it will stay in as long as possible. Those KrazyEyez are going to scare the hell out of the kid; might as well put off the trauma as long as it can.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 3

Today Ashley went to another baby checkup/appointment. This is the FIRST and only one that her husband has attended (according to her, in all 9 months) and oh boy, he looks just thrilled. This is his expression when she squeals "are you excited?" :

Screenshot_20211105_003804.thumb.jpg.2c5c2c149297f65770378af7d23e69ac.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Today Ashley went to another baby checkup/appointment. This is the FIRST and only one that her husband has attended (according to her, in all 9 months) and oh boy, he looks just thrilled. This is his expression when she squeals "are you excited?" :

Her husband has always reminded me of Mrs Midwest’s husband. He just seems like he shows zero emotion at all times. My husband is not a dramatic or emotional person. But damn! He shows way more emotion than this guy.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

He doesn't even look real, he looks like a store mannquin, but that might also be because of the filter!

Also there's a part of me that feels bad for Ashley (re the Gabby Petito thing). I know what it's like to be a POC in the conservative Christian world that your parents push you into. I remember crying a lot because I was different. Did the whole thing with trying to "naturally bleach" the skin on my arms with lemons to be whiter. People look down on you, talk down to you, blatantly. Then you realize they stop doing that and begin to actually accept you and be nice to you when you parrot back the racist crap they spew at you. If you agree with them and take up the mantle with them, suddenly you're with them and not against them. Life in that world becomes easier. I've been there.....but the difference is I was a child. I grew up. I matured and learned. And I see how wrong it was. It's sick that Ashley is a full-fledged adult, with a child on the way, and she has not come to this realization. Sick and sad. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 13

Ashley's sister Stasia had this in her insta stories today:

Spoiler

88B14C99-51B1-4CF0-B0CF-0B2123E0AFEB.thumb.jpeg.6f6cb8171b1646b8ab96267b4594b15f.jpeg

I really feel a bit sorry for her — it can't be easy to stay behind as the only single girl, while both her sisters get hooverized. Then I remember she's part of the obnoxious crowd outside Planned Parenthood, and there goes my sympathy...

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

Ashley's sister Stasia had this in her insta stories today:

Hide contents

88B14C99-51B1-4CF0-B0CF-0B2123E0AFEB.thumb.jpeg.6f6cb8171b1646b8ab96267b4594b15f.jpeg

I really feel a bit sorry for her — it can't be easy to stay behind as the only single girl, while both her sisters get hooverized. Then I remember she's part of the obnoxious crowd outside Planned Parenthood, and there goes my sympathy...

She will be ok since Ashley is always around anyway. They go “harassing” often. But the littlest sister will probably move away. She will probably move to Ohio. I can’t believe this 18 year old will move from the Bronx to rural Ohio. It will be a real change for her. Ashley got to stay in NYC. 

• Upvote 10

Man, my husband wasn't allowed at any of my appointments so he drove me to my ultrasounds and sat in the car for news and pictures. Thanks, covid. I can't believe dead-eyes there belongs to a fertility cult and is expecting his first child.

• Upvote 11