IGNORED

John Shrader 19: FLYING VERMIN SCUM!

HerNameIsBuffy

12 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

I hope Covid keeps Esther in Florida for a very long time.

As far as we know, she was going back to Texas after the wedding.  John's father, Rick, mentioned that she was returning and would be on vacation with them.  I don't know if she ever went on to Florida.

And we don't know who is helping John taking care of the kids now.

On his most recent post about the family friend who is dying -- a old member of his dad's congregation popped up and mentioned that she hadn't heard from john and to remind him that her husband died.  (I'm not adding her name as it feels inappropriate to do so.)  At any rate, this is the same person Rick was talking about in a couple of his sermons.  The husband and wife got older, moved to a different place and church, but kept supporting Rick's church.  I think the man's children raised a fuss about money still being sent to Rick.  

John jumped on and apologized for not being in contact and she replied that it was fine and she understood.  I thought it was worth mentioning because this is someone that John was quick to placate.  I still think that Rick had/has money troubles regarding the church and that's why the last minister left.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing in a few days. He was waving his bible around at another funeral again.

This is from 8/19

Spoiler

The Glorious Gospel of Christ Preached to Many, but Much Prayer Needed

As I posted last week, we were asked to come in and preach the funeral of the father of a man who has been visiting our church here in Kafue, Zambia, Truth Biblical Baptist Church, and we were very busy for three days.

This was one of the highest attended funerals I have been given the opportunity to preach, and most of the people gave good attention as we lifted up the voice "like a trumpet."

We had several visitors come on Sunday to the church, and a man named Richard just called saying about fifteen people want to meet and hear more about the Righteousness of God!

I also got another call from a man today who really wants to meet soon as well. He seems truly interested.

We have had more opportunities, more than in a long time, in the past few weeks to share the Glorious Gospel of Christ one on one, in small groups, and this funeral and the opportunities it is creating...

God is at work, and Satan is viciously fighting, area you praying?

Africa has been called the "dark continent" since long ago, and I truly have never personally ever seen such spiritual blindness anywhere in the world I've visited than here.

Witch doctors openly advertise not only in the villages and rural areas, but in the towns. Islam, Hinduism, Witchcraft (called "traditional religion") are taught in the schools here.

This country is filled with pseudo "Christianity", and as I've noted before, it's easy to get "professions" here, but to see people truly, miraculously, and powerfully set free through Biblical salvation is rare.

We desperately need your faithful and fervent prayers dear friends.

The battle is joined.

It is fierce.

We are on the "front lines" here in the "Dark Continent" of Sub-Saharan Africa, and we need support, not financial, for the Lord ALWAYS faithfully provides that, but we need laborers, prayer partners, yea, prayer Warriors.

Stand with us.

Kneel with us.

Only the Power of Prayer and the Holy Spirit of God, through the Living Word of God will break through the darkness, and open blinded minds and hearts to the Light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ, not just religion.

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:" (II Thess. 3:1).

Bro. John Shrader
Zambia

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

“pseudo ‘Christianity’” says Sobbin’ John about the Church of England. ? They love the King James Bible, but not the religion that brought it into being. 

Edited by Dysfundamental
Added the thing I most meant to say!
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, NoneIsEnough said:

This country is filled with pseudo "Christianity"

John, take the freaking enormous log out of your eye and look at your own damn country.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, apandaaries said:

Stop being such an ass.

But, but...that's his BRAND! 

John completely ignores that a funeral is about...honoring the deceased and giving comfort to that person's family and friends.   

Also, I don't think Jesus would like John very much. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

Just now, Howl said:

But, but...that's his BRAND! 

John completely ignores that a funeral is about...honoring the deceased and giving comfort to that person's family and friends.   

Also, I don't think Jesus would like John very much. 

I think he, like JillRod, is in for a big surprise in the afterlife.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

I went to John's dad's page for his church.  He did announce during Sunday service that Esther and the kids made it back to Zambia okay.  Apparently, they needed a recent Covid test but they'd had them on the way out and the officials took those and moved Esther and the children to the front of the line.  Rick, of course, gives full credit to God for the miracle of Esther's relatively easy return to Africa.

He told another anecdote during Wednesday's service about having a granddaughter staying with them who woke up in pain from a toothache.  I wonder if this was Alatheia?   She woke up and called out to them.  They were able to get her into Rick's dentist who was able to fix the tooth.  I have no idea if he has other grandchildren by his other sons.  It could be someone else.  However, it wouldn't surprise me that John had neglected his children's teeth.

John, on his page, is asking for extra prayers.  He isn't specifying why.  He also has a long post (copied from someone else) talking about how God will task you and not give you credit for good things that you've done to test your obedience.  I guess John's not getting much applause lately and he's justifying it by thinking that God is testing him.  Methinks the manic phase has moved into the depressive phase.  I do hope Esther convinces him to seek medication.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

On 8/26/2020 at 10:17 PM, NoneIsEnough said:

Nothing in a few days. He was waving his bible around at another funeral again.

This is from 8/19

Hide contents

The Glorious Gospel of Christ Preached to Many, but Much Prayer Needed

As I posted last week, we were asked to come in and preach the funeral of the father of a man who has been visiting our church here in Kafue, Zambia, Truth Biblical Baptist Church, and we were very busy for three days.

This was one of the highest attended funerals I have been given the opportunity to preach, and most of the people gave good attention as we lifted up the voice "like a trumpet."

We had several visitors come on Sunday to the church, and a man named Richard just called saying about fifteen people want to meet and hear more about the Righteousness of God!

I also got another call from a man today who really wants to meet soon as well. He seems truly interested.

We have had more opportunities, more than in a long time, in the past few weeks to share the Glorious Gospel of Christ one on one, in small groups, and this funeral and the opportunities it is creating...

God is at work, and Satan is viciously fighting, area you praying?

Africa has been called the "dark continent" since long ago, and I truly have never personally ever seen such spiritual blindness anywhere in the world I've visited than here.

Witch doctors openly advertise not only in the villages and rural areas, but in the towns. Islam, Hinduism, Witchcraft (called "traditional religion") are taught in the schools here.

This country is filled with pseudo "Christianity", and as I've noted before, it's easy to get "professions" here, but to see people truly, miraculously, and powerfully set free through Biblical salvation is rare.

We desperately need your faithful and fervent prayers dear friends.

The battle is joined.

It is fierce.

We are on the "front lines" here in the "Dark Continent" of Sub-Saharan Africa, and we need support, not financial, for the Lord ALWAYS faithfully provides that, but we need laborers, prayer partners, yea, prayer Warriors.

Stand with us.

Kneel with us.

Wtf. Multicultural Zambia should deport his racist ass.

Also, I don’t normally criticize grammar, but he is barely intelligible when he describes he’s “never ever” seen so much “spiritual blindness.” 

Spoiler

I also got another call from a man today who really wants to meet soon as well. He seems truly interested.

I wonder how many calls he actually gets. I’m wondering if they are so few that he felt it important to note he got one. 

Edited by Pleiades_06
  • I Agree 5

Has anyone heard if Esther due to fly home soon ( if allowed to due to Covid) or remaining in the US? I'm hoping she and the children who accompanied her are staying with her parents and not genius Daddy Rick. I'm also hoping that Nehimiah is being assessed by Doctors about his seizures. 

9 hours ago, Xan said:

moved Esther and the children to the front of the line.  Rick, of course, gives full credit to God for the miracle of Esther's relatively easy return to Africa.

This is pretty par for the course when it comes to traveling with children in Africa. Immigration lines take way longer because when people come up with kids they are taken to the front. 

My sons and I came back a couple weeks ago. The line to have your Covid test results inspected was several hundred people long. I was not surprised when the officer standing there walked us to go around it and deposited us at the front. Then in the immigration line my son started crying that he had to pee and was going to have an accident. Again, we were ushered straight to the front. Nowhere in the world is customs and immigration a faster process than in Africa if you have small children in tow. 

Also, did anyone else notice that Esther’s personal Facebook page is back in use?

Edited by subsaharanafrica
Capitalization
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

One of John's churches burned down, and Fire Investigator John has determined that it's arson. 

This was the traditionally constructed grass thatched meeting house for our Second Church plant, Faith Biblical Baptist mission church in a small village about four hours to the North East of where we live.

An arsonist burned it about three weeks ago. It was clearly intentional, and no possibility of it being an accident. Even the nearby bush toilet was torched, but nothing else burnt in the area. None of the other "church" buildings, such as the nearby "Pentecostal" "church" (which brought Satanic witchdoctor charms into its structure to "get people to come to church") in the village were burnt except this one.

The opposition is real.

Satan is fighting, not only in destroying a structure but destroying lives.

Thank you for your faithful prayers friends.

Bro. John Shrader
Zambia

He also posted some pictures. 

Spoiler

1562484639_20200909.jpg.059a25563e9a4ffe99d444945adb4b67.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 10

Wow so since nothing else ha burn nearby he has decided not only this was intentional, but that it was Satan in person who did it. He wasn't so busy that day and said "you know what? I go up and burn down this church, yeah it seems like a good idea to spend some time' ok there John if you say so 

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, NoneIsEnough said:

One of John's churches burned down, and Fire Investigator John has determined that it's arson. 

He also posted some pictures. 

Hide contents

1562484639_20200909.jpg.059a25563e9a4ffe99d444945adb4b67.jpg

Maybe he should find out more about the “ Satanic witch doctor charms” the other church used so that this doesn’t happen again?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

"Satanic Pentecostals church employing witch doctors"

Just when you thought you heard it all... John comes up with that ridiculous imagery

And why does Satan burn toilets since he made a point of mentioning those?

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 8

The way he words it makes it sound like Satan will totally protect your church, but God will let even the toilet be burned down. The toilet! Satanic witch doctors will make sure your toilets stay safe! 

• Haha 11

John is such a purist.  I get the feeling that other groups (like the Pentecostals) understand that they have to work with the local culture.  Placing "Satanic witchdoctor charms" in the building hurts no one and makes the local population feel better.  But, of course, John can't do that.  He actually believes in Satan and thinks the charms would bring Satan running to ruin his perfect little fundamentalist church.  

I wonder who he has pissed off now.  You'd think, at this point, he would at least have made peace with people even though they might not attend his church.  I'm glad that it's a church some distance from where they live.  Otherwise, I'd worry for the safety of the children.  John and Esther are adults and have made their choices.  The children have no choices about where they live or how much danger John might bring down on their heads.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

How many other signs will John need before he realizes that his presence is no longer welcome? 

Nothing will convince him. The more things go wrong the more it convinces him he’s doing the right thing. The good things are proof his god loves him and the bad things are Satan fighting against him because he’s doing god’s work. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

IDK, there is a definite difference between traditional healers and actual witch doctors. The former will make you a nice tea from a certain tree to treat your malaria. The later are prone to using human body parts in potions, often from someone with albinism, and often not from someone who died of natural causes and had their grave robbed (although that happens too). 

I just don’t know that I trust John not to realize that there is a difference and not use the two interchangeably. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36168742

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-47447103

Edited by subsaharanafrica
  • Upvote 9

Satanic witch doctor charms aren't that hard to find information upon.  

Spoiler

• Haha 12

On 9/10/2020 at 1:29 PM, Giraffe said:

Nothing will convince him. The more things go wrong the more it convinces him he’s doing the right thing. The good things are proof his god loves him and the bad things are Satan fighting against him because he’s doing god’s work. 

This is scarily true. 

On 9/10/2020 at 10:56 AM, Gobsmacked said:

How many other signs will John need before he realizes that his presence is no longer welcome? 

The church being burned down is extremely concerning. I desperately hope none of John's converts are harmed.  I'm sure John is all in for martyrdom, as long as it's not him being martyred and he has an uninterrupted supply of ice and sunflower seeds.  Honestly, F**k That Guy! 

Any word on "translating" hymns to achieve perfect theological purity?   *Didn't think so*

• Upvote 9

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic