IGNORED

John Shrader 19: FLYING VERMIN SCUM!

HerNameIsBuffy

19 minutes ago, NoKidsAndCounting said:

So disappointed that the Pilot Preacher will not be at the Rod wedding.  I was so looking forward to a John Schrader/Jill Rodrigues showdown. 

It's a conundrum. They're both so fixated on their own reflections, I wonder if they'd even 'see' each other. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, NoKidsAndCounting said:

So disappointed that the Pilot Preacher will not be at the Rod wedding.  I was so looking forward to a John Schrader/Jill Rodrigues showdown. 

I am waiting for TiTR to join John in Africa. Or will Jill not allow that because he would be working for someone else.

• Upvote 7

13 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

I am waiting for TiTR to join John in Africa

Is TiTR TimBits?  I had to finally give up on the endless crazy that is the JRod train so I'm not current.  I think the last I heard was Tim gave up on college because...something.  Is he back at home?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Yep @Howl he is back at home (even if Jill said  he doesn't formally live at home but very near and it was speculated that he lives in the Rv since he has dinner with the family basically every night) after a second college drop and his new title is TiTR because he sometimes uses Jill account to write and start with This is Timothy Rodriguez...

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Uck, mega family enmeshment. TiTR can't survive away from the RodBorg. 

Wonder how it will be for Nourie? Where are they going to live after the Nourptials?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Haven't seen anything discussing Esther et al. being seen at The Wedding.  Hope Esther is having a lovely time catching up with family and hopefully NOT catching anything else. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 8
  • Love 1

I hope she is enjoying John not being there. She doesn’t have to listen to his pontificating and gets to enjoy doing what she wants with no regard for him. I imagine being with only two of her children must also feel like a vacation of sorts.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

On 7/26/2020 at 11:01 AM, Howl said:

Haven't seen anything discussing Esther et al. being seen at The Wedding.  Hope Esther is having a lovely time catching up with family and hopefully NOT catching anything else. 

I believe she and the kids she has with her were spotted at the Creation Museum with Josh/Anna and Nathan, and maybe a few other Kellers. I haven't seen any pics of her at the wedding, yet. I'm sure there will be some at some point. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

In one of the last sermons that I listened to from Rick Shrader, he mentioned that Anna and the children were going to be at her brother's wedding and would be coming back to Texas after that.  He didn't mention how long she was staying before going back to John.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

On 7/26/2020 at 2:01 PM, Howl said:

I saw her in a few pictures at the anniversary party so I assume they were at the wedding too. 

• Upvote 1

I hope she's having Nehemiah evaluated for his seizures while she's in the States.  And not just in a "she talked to brother so-and-so whose cousin works at a hospital, and he says it's nothing to worry about" sort of way.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

John has been busy posting again.  He held a funeral for a baby that died shortly after being born.  He has several pics but I didn't feel right posting any of them.  Most of the mourners have masks.  John, of course, does not.

Then he posted about having "day after day" meetings with young men and women to talk about Jesus and the Bible.  He says this usually takes about 5 hours each.  He spent "5-6" hours meeting with 3 young men on Saturday and, when he sat down, started falling asleep because he was so exhausted.  Are we coming to the end of the manic phase?

Most recent post is asking for his Facebook community to give "fervent prayers on our behalf".  He says that "the enemy" will use anything to discourage him from having people seek the Lord.  If the Lord doesn't send laborers into "His harvest" and "build His churches" then "the labors will have been in vain".  My only interpretation of this is that his browbeating the young people during his Bible sessions isn't getting his the instant following that he was hoping to get.

What happened to reworking the hymnal, John?  That flamed out quicker than I thought it would.

Over on Papa Shrader's church page, he talked at the end of the sermon about going soon on a vacation (and he got a guest preacher that will deliver the message in his place) and that Esther was coming along.  She must be in no hurry to get back to John.  I'm still hoping that some of this time is being used to get help for Nehemiah.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

Yeah, John, what about your hymnal translation John? Guess he got bored with that. 

I too hope Nehemiah is getting in some doctor's visits. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I saw the pictures of the funeral. John used it as a photo op. He is disgusting. 

I'm pretty sure Jesus wouldn't have posed beside an infant's grave, or exploited a mother's heartbreaking grief. You make me want to vomit, John. I bet you make God want to vomit too.

And wear a damn mask!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

49 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

When is Esther going back?

Maybe there will be a plot twist where she doesn't! :laughing-jumpingpurple:

• Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

Maybe there will be a plot twist where she doesn't! :laughing-jumpingpurple:

That would be pretty awesome!!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

He never mentioned her being gone, and hasn't mentioned her being back. She could be already though. 

I think he briefly mentioned Alatheia not being there to film when he was doing his hymnal translations, but that's all he's said about it. Nothing about where she was or when she'd be back.. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

Recently he's added a few posts to his Facebook page.  There's a funeral taking place soon and he'll be delivering the message.  There are pictures of the village that are sort of interesting.  He also put up a post about someone in America with whom the family is close.  She's apparently dying and he's understandably upset about that.  He's said nothing at all about when Esther and the three kids are coming back.  There is no mention of the hymnal he was translating.  There's no more talk about meeting with young people and preaching at them for hours.  I think he's on the downside of him manic/depressive swing.

All this makes me feel is sorry for those kids and for Esther -- whenever she gets back.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Xan said:

I think he's on the downside of him manic/depressive swing.

He'll take to his bed soon if he's not already there.   This is so sad, but the kids have been through it many, many times before and likely know what to do. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 5

So do we know who is taking care of the kids still in Zambia with Esther and the older kids in Florida? Or is it all a mystery?

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

I hope Covid keeps Esther in Florida for a very long time.

Except that means the other children are left to cope with their erratic paternal unit.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic