Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

John David and Abbie 9: Yet Another Baby Watch - Grace is Here!

Recommended Posts

Meh
Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

 

Edited by Coconut Flan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peaches-n-Beans

Who wants to bet the birth announcement will be some sort of plane theme? Cause he's a pilot don't forget!

  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TZmom
14 hours ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

Who wants to bet the birth announcement will be some sort of plane theme? Cause he's a pilot don't forget!

I'm so glad you reminded me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fluffernutter

I bet they will crop dust some pink or blue substance for their gender reveal.  🙄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
mango_fandango
32 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

I bet they will crop dust some pink or blue substance for their gender reveal.  🙄 

They already know they’re having a girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fluffernutter
4 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

They already know they’re having a girl.

I just read an article of a plane that crashed in Texas after dropping pink water for a gender reveal.  People go crazy over these reveals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peaches-n-Beans
6 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

I just read an article of a plane that crashed in Texas after dropping pink water for a gender reveal.  People go crazy over these reveals. 

Someone else tried to build something that would spew out a tower of colored smoke and ended up with a pipe bomb that killed someone... these reveals are getting out of hand. 

  • Upvote 7
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KeshetParparNesicha

Wait, JD is a pilot?!

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 34
  • Thank You 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ihaveanexamintwodays

Someday in the future, when the Duggs are even more boring af than they already are, if we're still snarking...*every* couple's topic thread should be titled Yet Another Baby Watch, lol

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mollysmom
18 hours ago, KeshetParparNesicha said:

Wait, JD is a pilot?!

Yes, he is but I think it's something that they try to keep a secret. They're very humble you know. Just ask them! 🙄

2 hours ago, Silas said:

Their birth announcement be like:

The eagle has landed! At 3:45 this morning, Abbie's labor accelerated and at 9:08 it reached peak altitude with the birth of our newest blessing, Jet Fuel Duggar. John David was right there in the cockpit waiting to catch this miracle and he's now treating mom and baby to some first class tlc. We are feeling so blessed blah blah blah blah, Jesus, blah.

This was epic! I love it! You win the internet today!!

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

I like how Abbie’s “lady parts” are described as a “cockpit.”

Well, in a sense, it is. (grossing myself out here) 

I'll see myself to the prayer closet. 

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 25
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irishy

Cockpit - so literal 😂 yes I am twelve years old

  • Upvote 13
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sullie06

Blah, Blah, Blah, Jesus, Blah..... I'm dying. I needed that laugh this morning. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freshlemonade

Don't forget that Josh and Anna had a plane draw a symbol in the air with smoke for one of their reveals- Michael? Marcus?    That was definitely over the top and not cheap.  I believe it was pre scandal(s).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad Wolf

I forgot that Anna is pregnant. There's just so many that I've lost track. I've been spending time with JRod, who is always entertaining. So a Duggar is pregnant. I don't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grandmadugger
10 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I forgot that Anna is pregnant. There's just so many that I've lost track. I've been spending time with JRod, who is always entertaining. So a Duggar is pregnant. I don't care.

JRod just make the Duggars seem like the boring family next door. 

  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arkfundy

It looks like a tin can...the inside is cute. Is this the house he bought as rental property?

As far as the nails...I don’t think I’d want my husband do mine. 

I wonder if the women ask for female attendants when getting a mani/pedi? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meggo

It's a very lovely... shipping container? I mean on the outside - it seems quite cute and lovely. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HereticHick
4 hours ago, Arkfundy said:

It looks like a tin can...the inside is cute. Is this the house he bought as rental property?

As far as the nails...I don’t think I’d want my husband do mine. 

I wonder if the women ask for female attendants when getting a mani/pedi? 

I'm totally confused by this house. It looks like a trailer (actually I like the outside color) but I thought I saw a fireplace inside?  the kitchen did look like trailer dimensions, though.  But I didn't think the house he got years ago from the bank was a trailer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
8 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I'm totally confused by this house. It looks like a trailer (actually I like the outside color) but I thought I saw a fireplace inside?  the kitchen did look like trailer dimensions, though.  But I didn't think the house he got years ago from the bank was a trailer.

Maybe it’s a fake fireplace? They do make gas “fireplaces” that don’t need a real chimney. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jillsdopplerofdoom

Their house is lovely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.