IGNORED

John David and Abbie 9: Yet Another Baby Watch - Grace is Here!

Coconut Flan

5 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I also wondered why none of the Duggar pilots were employed as crop dusters. Seems like a good fit.

My husband is a professional crop duster. But not in the plane flying way ?

• Haha 17
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I also wondered why none of the Duggar pilots were employed as crop dusters. Seems like a good fit.

Is crop dusting done in NW Arkansas?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Aren’t they close to Kansas? Gotta be done there-

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Josiah, Jeremiah, and Katey (Jed!'s wife) Duggar are also pilots, who pilot small aircraft. Some of the Bates boys including Nathan are pilots. Tim Rod wants to be a pilot. One of the Bowers boys is a pilot. I have no idea why there are so many fundie pilots and I probably left out a few. 

Doesn't Katie Bates also fly, or is learning to fly? This is alarming because 1) her family says she is a terrible driver and was just in a car accident and 2) she seems extremely immature.

• WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

The crop duster I know doesn’t even crop dust in the state we live in. He goes to a nearby state to do it. I guess that’s the good thing about planes. You can fly to job sites in other states pretty easily. 

• Upvote 3

I'm amazed any of the SOTDRT grads ever even try to become pilots, with all the math involved. That's one of the (many) reasons I never considered being a pilot a valid option despite it being what I really wanted to do for a long time as a child. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Funny, I have never thought about it before but I've never seen any crop dusting planes in NWA! I have seen them in Arkansas closer to Memphis though. A lot more big farming out that way. Our ground here is very rocky because it's an ancient mountain range so I guess we just don't have enough big crop fields to justify it.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, viii said:

Crop duster ? I swear I'll grow up someday!! ?

i am immature I loved when my child was a toddler and my butt height, I got her all the time lol 

• 1 month later...

If anyone want to talk about these two, do it here:

• Thank You 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic