IGNORED

Nathan 4: Competing With Lawson for Title of Most Insufferable

GreyhoundFan

On 1/14/2021 at 8:22 PM, nelliebelle1197 said:

Anyone marrying Nathan better be as awful as he is or I pity her,

I think I might pity her anyway.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

Sometimes I wonder if some fundie girls don’t actually know what they are getting into. And I definitely feel sorry for them.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

On 1/12/2021 at 8:18 PM, meep said:

Hope the door smacks your ass on the way out. 

Don’t worry it won’t but you should take just a moment and think before your next knee jerk comeback, are you sure you are not one of the posters that has gotten progressively more negative? Did you really only expect people to agree with you, seriously? I’m not here to argue with anyone but people will have different insights so if you can’t live with mine scroll on by.

Edited by sansan
  • Move Along 11
  • Fuck You 3
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, sansan said:

Don’t worry it won’t but you should take just a moment and think before your next knee jerk comeback, are you sure you are not one of the posters that has gotten progressively more negative? Did you really only expect people to agree with you, seriously? I’m not here to argue with anyone but people will have different insights so if you can’t live with mine scroll on by.

I'll say it again - hope the door smacks your ass on the way out. 
Didn't you say you were leaving? You really can't help yourself, can you? ?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

You know the old saying “if you are sitting at the dinner table with 10 Nazis, that’s a table of 11 Nazis”? Sub in “fascists”. It sounds like some of y’all are at the dinner table with fascists. That says more about you than it does about the rest of us. 

• Upvote 27
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, meep said:

I'll say it again - hope the door smacks your ass on the way out. 
Didn't you say you were leaving? You really can't help yourself, can you? ?

Hm, home schooler? Never said I was leaving, but we are breaking up, don’t stalk me.

• Move Along 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Downvote 13
  • Bless Your Heart 1

4 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

@OrchidBlossom I've never heard that saying, but I really like it. I can see a lot of mileage in it during the immediate future.

I’m not sure if I got it exactly correct, because I can’t really remember where I first heard it. But you get the gist! 

• Upvote 3

I don't really keep up with the BuB show, but maybe his relationship or engagement will be announced to coincide with a new season or something?

• Upvote 8

On 1/16/2021 at 9:07 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sometimes I wonder if some fundie girls don’t actually know what they are getting into. And I definitely feel sorry for them.

She should at least have watched the same show as we do. So she must know some parts of where she is getting herself into.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

He is Kelton Part 2. He looks like he's still not believing how he got such a stunning girl. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

So that’s some stretching of their courtship rules.... but that’s right each couple sets their own.... not. 
edit to add 

like Bridgerton, now he has to marry her. Lol

maybe that’s why he did it. She has to marry him now. 

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 14

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

So that’s some stretching of their courtship rules.... but that’s right each couple sets their own.... not. 

But he is a Bates son not a daughter so maybe that is how they will get around it. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Johannah said:

Is he allowed to kiss her on the cheek?

I hope so! I've been waiting for a Bates or Duggar fundie to kiss something before marriage ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

forget the kissing, homeboy is in some DESPARATE need of chapstick. That is all I see. I imagine using chapstick may be ~*ToO FeMiNiNe*~ for the Bates manly men, though. 

Edited by Casserole
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

Is she though? Yes, she isn’t ugly and dresses modern. Yes, Nathan seemed to be a downright zealot about certain things. My guess is, she fits him perfectly in terms of mindset and ideas if the future. And he hasn’t been living at home for quite some time now and seems to earn money. That’s at least some normal life experience. Same goes for his last relationship. I don’t think those experiences have changed Nathan’s beliefs but they hopefully matured his ideas of the future and his way of communicating it. 
My point of view is that all Fundie wives are “too good” for their husbands in a general way. They are double screwed because of their toxic ideas about women. But if you look at what they believe they match their husbands wonderfully.

If you (@JDuggs) only referred to looks than I would argue they are exactly on the same level. ?‍♀️

• Upvote 13

11 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

If you (@JDuggs) only referred to looks than I would argue they are exactly on the same level. ?‍♀️

I think she's way more conventionally attractive than he is. And we know he's a dick to women, like more than most fundie men. Fame and money make up for a lot though, I guess. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I see them (Nathan and Esther) as equal balanced in terms of looks. It's hard to say how they match personality-wise. I don't know enough about her to say if they fit. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Nathan is really unphotogenic but he looks better in video. She is maybe a little bit prettier but she also uses makeup and a lot of fake tan while he doesnt. I actually think they are one of those couples that look like they could be siblings.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic