IGNORED

Josiah and Lauren 15: The Drama Llama Rolls On

Coconut Flan
nelliebelle1197
Message added by nelliebelle1197

Hey Friends! Let's keep the Homeland Security raid talk here:

That way we all get ALL the gossip!

15 hours ago, viii said:

I really like how basic their photos are. There's nothing over the top girly and pink like I expected from Lauren. Pleasantly surprised. 

Lauren tends to be classy. Her house has an impersonal touch (in my opinion) but nothing is frilly or childish or tacky. I'm not surprised for the photoshot style and I highly doubt Bella will wear extreme headbands or ridiculous clothes.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

If she has that aesthetic then amid the Ruffled and laced little girls with Amoeba like headbands on we should see  simple but classic and sweet Princess Charlotte type dresses and hair decorations on Bella.Feminine but Practical. That will be refreshing. 

Edited by tabitha2
  • Upvote 9

The more I see of Lauren, the more I wish this was on Bravo and we could see the others get drunk and talk shit about her.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 41
  • Love 1

UGH, I really liked their pics. Bella is a beautiful baby, even by beautiful baby standards.  Did they use the same photographer that Kendra & Joe did as some of the photos looked very similar. But both were very nice photos of the families and the babies. 

Why do they have to be so awful, the poor kids. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Real Fundie Wives of Fayetteville! Girls night out!

One Margareta would have them spilling enough trash for a couple of Government raids with Jill crying in the appetizers and Jessa  and Jana just standing back smirking and enjoying there meal. Kendra is doing terrible drunk karaoke to totally to Baby Got Back. She was duetting with Lauren but K Duggs knocked a Bitch out for hogging the mike. 

Edited by tabitha2
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 22
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

I remember that their registry was also very gender-neutral. I agree it is a nice break from all the gender focused shoots.

I wouldn’t exactly call them gender neutral.

”Josiah said that the best thing about having a girl was all of the cute things that they could buy. He jokingly said that he didn’t know that there were that many shades of pink.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquisitr.com/5763741/josiah-lauren-duggar-first-family-photo/amp/

• Upvote 4

It’s very intelligent and money savvy to go gender neutral if you plan to have many children in succession.  A pile of ruffled glittery purple and pink outfits and bows and frilly nursery won’t be much use if they go on to have 3 boys in a row now. Duggar males don’t play that. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

This photoshoot was not styled by them.  This was a magazine photoshoot, just as kendra and joe's. Just the same poses, the same colors and the same terrible airbrush

• Upvote 10

19 hours ago, TheRadleyPorch said:

Ok does anyone else just kind of hate/cringe at this extremely popular style of newborn photography? Because I do. The babies swaddled up in little balls with the feet sticking out, posed to look like they’re resting their chin in their hands, draped over the dad’s arm with mom staring adoringly nearby, stuffed into baskets with tea cozies on their heads, or the very worst, the naked baby with their limbs stuffed under them to push the bum up in the air so people can ooh and aah over the cute little tush. And then everything airbrushed to make them look like little porcelain dolls.  I love a nice candid photo of a new family but this genre is just embarrassingly precious and twee. 

I think some of it is cute but the swaddled Baby looking like plastic is horrific. Honestly, the poor babes look dead to me. Therefore I find these pictures pretty disturbing.

Hasn‘t Taryn ‘Queen of the blurr’ outdone herself recently. I cannot remember which grandbaby it was, or was it CarVans Engagement shoot??

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I’ve always thought Josiah looks like Josie so I’m expecting Bella to look like Josie. I already think she kind of does. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

22 hours ago, TheRadleyPorch said:

Ok does anyone else just kind of hate/cringe at this extremely popular style of newborn photography? Because I do. The babies swaddled up in little balls with the feet sticking out, posed to look like they’re resting their chin in their hands, draped over the dad’s arm with mom staring adoringly nearby, stuffed into baskets with tea cozies on their heads, or the very worst, the naked baby with their limbs stuffed under them to push the bum up in the air so people can ooh and aah over the cute little tush. And then everything airbrushed to make them look like little porcelain dolls.  I love a nice candid photo of a new family but this genre is just embarrassingly precious and twee. 

I like some of the Pinterest Fail versions where the kid pooped on the blanket or the feet are at an odd angle or whatever.  My own infants back in the day wouldn't sleep unless someone was holding them and even then it was a dodgy prospect so there's no way we could have done any of this sort of cutesy sleeping baby in a prop sort of photography.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Cheetah said:

I like some of the Pinterest Fail versions where the kid pooped on the blanket or the feet are at an odd angle or whatever. 

Quick, someone with more energy than me right now: go find that dump truck photo of Phillip Waller...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

10 minutes ago, scoutsadie said:

Quick, someone with more energy than me right now: go find that dump truck photo of Phillip Waller...

2B5DD85C-3970-4B92-A6BF-8D4851AE4130.thumb.jpeg.968a6900266d6e1ae513bfd3c66b4e89.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • Rufus Bless 11
  • WTF 10
  • Haha 30
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

2B5DD85C-3970-4B92-A6BF-8D4851AE4130.thumb.jpeg.968a6900266d6e1ae513bfd3c66b4e89.jpeg

When I have a baby I'm recreating this picture, total fail and it is hilarious. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

When I have a baby I'm recreating this picture, total fail and it is hilarious. 

Or a cat. Or hamster. Anyone on fj is welcome. (I hope you don't mind but I love that idea!)

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

That photo is painful to look at, because it looks like the baby is in a lot of pain. He’s also super overdressed for a newborn, but I guess you’re never too young to be socialized into Gothard standards on clothing and gender roles.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

11 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

That photo is painful to look at, because it looks like the baby is in a lot of pain. He’s also super overdressed for a newborn, but I guess you’re never too young to be socialized into Gothard standards on clothing and gender roles.

This is pretty much what my kids looked like any time I put them down for more than a minute until they were 2 or 3 months old.  (I'm exaggerating a little but not a lot.)

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

Poor little guy is probably pissed off and he's letting everyone know it.

when Wychling was a baby the photographer had a small wooden chair prop.  Kiddo is sitting on the chair, too-big outfit and a stunned look.   The studio hasn't used that prop for years; manager says it's not safe.

• Upvote 1

Oh man I remember that photo of poor newborn Phillip.
The thing I always hate is the newborns wrapped up in what looks like gauze or bandaging, they look like mummies. And, particularly with fundies, you get one where the wedding rings are placed on the bandage. We get it, you’re super Godly and waited until marriage to (kiss and) have sex ??

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

20 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

He looks like he is just realising what a shitty situation he’s been born into. 

This photo gives me many questions. So many questions. And a really strong urge to recreate this with my kid. 

• Haha 12

45 minutes ago, louannems said:

And now give us the photo of this poor baby boy on the chopping block!

I made myself go find it!

DavidLovesPriscilla22.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 23
  • Haha 8
  • Thank You 4

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic