IGNORED

John Shrader 18: Hell freezing over despite climate change

samurai_sarah

Just caught up after being away since the end of July. Mr. 3-D fell and broke hip, in and out of ICU then rehab and finally home now.   I think I stumbled across something about Johnny. He stated that he had received support from a Baptist church in Pennsylvania.  Grace Baptist church in Oxford Pennsylvania to be exact. The  pastor there was Pastor Rogers. And lo and behold who is the new senior pastor at Tri-County Baptist church but Pastor Rogers. I wonder if this explains something about the $$$ for John’s surgery? Somehow I think there must be a connection, not a coincidence.   Sorry if this has already been mentioned, if so I misread.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 8

Hear and attend and listen; for this befell and behappened and became and was: O my Best Beloved, when the Fake Missionary Grifted Himself a New Back.

It is long:

How sweet it was to be back and stand and preach the Word of God to our precious people here in Zambia, Sub-Saharan Africa today.

God gave me great grace, in spite of the challenges mentioned in the previous post, and what a joy to my heart to be back among the people and ministry God has called us to here in Zambia. Until I reach Heaven, this is truly...home.

God has done so much in the past three months, revealed much, provided much, and shown Himself Strong in it all, just as II Chron. 16:9 says.

Translation from Shrader-speak:  How sweet it is that Johnny is back pestering the people of Zambia.  How could they cope without him. 

"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him."   2 Chronicles 16:9  (KJV)

First of all you have to know that John Eric Shrader's heart is perfect towards the Lord.  He could not have done this otherwise.

I want to really thank those of you who showed us the unconditional love of Christ while I was in the States, as well as in your fervent prayers. Such deep and genuine love is a rare thing, and when I found out the extent of my problem, and the great danger I was in and didn't even know it, it was at that time God had already provided godly men of fervent prayer, filled with Christ's Love to pray with me, to bear the burden with me, to love me, and then by extension, the encouragement and prayers poured out by so many of you.

To say nothing of the money.  But he gets to that in the end.

Trials and tests reveal things. God allows them into our lives to reveal much, and I praise Him for what He has revealed to me through this time.

God seems to have revealed to Johnny that his gift of the gab and Daddy's help get him out of trouble every. single. time.  I am sure there are many other far more deserving people who need similar back surgery, whose insurance won't cover Johnny's fancy new-fangled devices, and who don't have the gall to grift for the money.

It was so difficult being apart from my family for so long, but the Lord also provided some extra time with my mother and father through this trial, and especially my dad, which means so much to me, as we have so little time together being on opposite sides of the world.

It can't have been terribly pleasant for Esther either.  Perhaps she could use some time with her family too.  She could do with a bit of rest during this pregnancy.  And after dealing with the 8 younger children by herself for months.  Oh, forget I said that.  She always has full responsibility for all the children.

My father is the greatest living example of faith I personally know of in today's generation, in a day wheremuch is accomplished by men, God took a simple man who simply believes Him, and has proven Him in amazing ways, for over 40 years now. He took up the mantle of men such as Hudson Taylor, George Muller, and Manley Beasley. He has demonstrated that amazing faith to me my entire lifetime, and that is why, when faced with the enormity of the physical and financial challenges of this situation, it was without hesitation that we went forward by Faith, knowing God would, and indeed He did, provide direction and provision in a most incredible and really, almost unbelievable way!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  The provision was REALLY important.

There are so many facets to this testimony, the precarious, the glorious, the hilarious, and even some hideous, but God is always at work, and He transcends and sovereignly works all things together for His children's good and His Glory.

And He made it possible for John Eric Shrader to go back to Africa.  God works in mysterious ways indeed.

Those of you who drew closer to me during this time know who you are. Those of you who fulfilled Galatians 6:2 with me know who you are. Those of you who showed my family and I true unconditional love through this valley, and then God turning it to victory, know who you are. Those of you who labored in believing prayer and contacted, connected, and companied together with me through it all...well, you know who you are, and so does God, and I thank both Him and you.

"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2  (KJV)

I'd love to know:

1. When has Johnny ever borne another's burden, especially financially,and
  2. I wish I knew who paid for Johnny's surgery too!

But at least John thanked them.  This time.

Times like these reveal much.

Much indeed has been revealed.

Do tell!

I thank God for that, indeed, I praise Him. He has shown and taught me much through this, and is still teaching me. It is so humbling to, yet again, see God do something that, in its totality, cannot be explained by men's efforts, only truly by the phrase, "But God..."

Me: If there is a God, She's fucking up.  John is going to use this to prove he's correctly called to Kafue.  And Beyond.  That's the revelation!

I am now back where God has called me. God has seen fit to provide, in a few short weeks, an astronomical and unbelievable medical and financial provision and open "reward" through "closet prayer" (Matthew 6:6), and unbelievable sacrifices of individuals and churches, even small ones...and, to see it and experience it all first hand...

Yes,  he did go there.  God provided to sent him back.

But apparently lots of different people and churches coughed up the cash to make all this possible.

Closet prayer, though.  

"But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."  Matthew 6:6  (KJV)

Now can someone explain to me how John sending out desperate public prayer letters, and updates to the prayer letters, and telling people that he is *this* close to permanent paralysis is "closet prayer."  And also publicly pleading with people to pray for him, and asking everyone to share his public appeal for support with everyone they can think of is "closet prayer."  

...  to be lying here, in Sub-Saharan Africa, feeling the surgical scar on my back just to remind myself that this is actually real, and not a fantastic dream...and it leaves me deeply humbled, tremendously grateful, and so very very thankful to those God brought to walk with us through it all.

Dear Rufus, he's never going to let anyone forget he has a "surgical scar."

And he is not noticeably humbled.  I don't think he knows what that word means.

As I said, trials reveal much. Don't shun or seek to avoid them, for God has purposes in them you could never imagine until you are through them, and when you look back and see all that He did, all He revealed, no matter what has happened, you are able to praise Him for it!

John's trials are always bigger and better than your trials.  Never forget that.

Thank you for your continued prayers for my ongoing rehabilitation and recovery here in Zambia. The outpouring of prayer support has, quite honestly, been both amazing and so dear to our hearts, and from the depths of our hearts we thank you.

With great affection and love,

Bro. John Shrader

It has certainly been amazing. 

I can't help wondering how God's Provision for Shrader's Miraculous Surgery is going to play in Zambia.   The Great White Missionary gets cured by God.  Zambians suffer and die.  I can imagine him going on about his miraculous bionic back at length at funerals.  

Edited by Palimpsest
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 11

I wonder if the faithful of Katy, Texas, gave a huge collective sigh of relief when John departed for Sub-Saharan Africa.  I bet they decided it was worth it to continue to support him with their prayer$ so he would stay far away.  Thanks for the recap, @Palimpsest!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, DooDahDame said:

Just caught up after being away since the end of July. Mr. 3-D fell and broke hip, in and out of ICU then rehab and finally home now.  

I hope Mr. 3-D has a smooth recovery. :my_heart:

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Now can someone explain to me how John sending out desperate public prayer letters, and updates to the prayer letters, and telling people that he is *this* close to permanent paralysis is "closet prayer."  And also publicly pleading with people to pray for him, and asking everyone to share his public appeal for support with everyone they can think of is "closet prayer."  

I took it to mean that his supporters are properly privately praying for his recovery from their closets, and so he won't publicly thank them by name, so as to keep their prayers (and more importantly, financial support) between them and God. I guess that might be the "reasoning" many fundie grifters use to rationalize never thanking their victims supporters publicly. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.  Matthew 6:6  (KJV)

Shrader has no clue what this really means (as has already been said).

• I Agree 7

Recent examples of John praying in the closet, and asking his humpers to do likewise, include: 

• John's public grifting prayer letters detailing his bad back and complaining about the costs of medical care for uninsured irresponsible fake missionaries.
  • Asking for prayers, knowing full well that people are going to send him money.  Sacrificially.
  • Boasting that one of his "Therapists" said many people must be praying for him.
  • Asking his fervently praying and sacrificially giving humpers to send him info about their location (town, state, and country). That brought them out of the prayer closet.
  • Bragging about how many people in so many different countries are praying for him.   So he can boast about it loudly and publicly.
  • Being "transparent" about all his sinful ways for the Nth time because he knows that fake humility goes down well with humpers and gains him more prayer$.

Let us tell John what being humble means:

Humble | Definition of Humble by Merriam-Webster https://www.merriam-webster.com

1 : not proud or haughty : not arrogant or assertive.

2 : reflecting, expressing, or offered in a spirit of deference or submission a humble apology.

3a : ranking low in a hierarchy or scale : insignificant, unpretentious. b : not costly or luxurious a humble contraption.

John is prideful about his "importance" as a "missionary" to Africa.  He is proud of the fact he did so much with such badly damaged discs.  He is proud of his surgical scar and rapid recovery.  He has decided that God only provided for his surgery because Johnny's heart is "perfect toward him."  He is haughty about his trials and tribulations.

He's never offered a humble apology in his life.  And his surgery was expensive, he recovered at a luxury spa, and probably flew business or first class back to Sub-Saharan Africa.

Moreover, he brags about being humble.  He only seems to care about himself.

And he spins and changes his self-serving stories so much that we all get nauseous.  While the truth lies there screaming.

:greetings-waveyellow: John:  "Humility is nothing but truth, and pride is nothing but lying." St. Vincent de Paul.

ETA, @DooDahDame , I hope Mr. 3D is making a full recovery.

Edited by Palimpsest
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

John just wrote a post on facebook that Boyd, who was the leading the Freedom Biblical Baptist church plant in Mongu, is now out. He has fallen into wickedness and rebellion. John really can't keep anyone!

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 10
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Meeka said:

John just wrote a post on facebook that Boyd, who was the leading the Freedom Biblical Baptist church plant in Mongu, is now out. He has fallen into wickedness and rebellion. John really can't keep anyone!

Don't tell me Boyd chafed under the yoke of John's return! How... surprising.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

Another update from John. This must have been pretty scary and I hope Nehemiah is ok.

(text posted since the post is public)

Emergency Prayer Request (please share dear friends)

We were in bed when the children came, and our son Nehemiah was having a seizure. His eyes were completely dilated, and he was unable to respond. We are not sure how long it went, but that was the scariest minutes of our 16 years of parenting.

We cried out to the Lord, called my father and mother to pray, and he began to quiet down, his eyes rolled to the side and he tried to speak. Eventually, his eyes returned to normal, he started speaking with a slight slur, and now is normal. He does not have a fever.

We got counsel from an ER nurse that something is affecting his brain, and this could be a precursor, so we are getting ready now to drive to the Capitol City of Lusaka.

Esther and I are humbly asking for your fervent prayers on behalf of our son and our family. Please pray that God also will help me in my weakened state. Esther will have to drive.

God is our shield and defense, and a very present help in time of trouble.

May God be glorified,

Bro. John Shrader
Zambia

And wow, about Boyd. Can't wait to see how this plays out. 

Edited by NoneIsEnough
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 11

About 5% of the population have a seizure in their lifetime, but of course there could be a serious underlying issue, how old is Nehemia?

So daddy shradee gets to go to the cayman islands and US for back Surgery and Nehemia gets Lusaka and hes only been seen by a nurse so far?

BEC Capitol again

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

About 5% of the population have a seizure in their lifetime, but of course there could be a serious underlying issue, how old is Nehemia?

So daddy shradee gets to go to the cayman islands and US for back Surgery and Nehemia gets Lusaka and hes only been seen by a nurse so far?

BEC Capitol again

It doesn't even sound like he's been seen by a nurse--he just mentions they got "counsel" from an ER nurse, who could be anybody, anywhere. He used the word "counsel" to describe the phone calls he made about his back, which to my understanding was just someone who looked at his MRI and not an actual examination of any sort. 

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 9

I wonder if where they are living, they called a telehealth line and got advice to get the kid to the closest ER? Hope the boy is okay. And it’s still all about John and his suffering while Esther drives. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

It doesn't even sound like he's been seen by a nurse--he just mentions they got "counsel" from an ER nurse, who could be anybody, anywhere. He used the word "counsel" to describe the phone calls he made about his back, which to my understanding was just someone who looked at his MRI and not an actual examination of any sort. 

"Counsel" = we don't want to pay you for real medical treatment but hey can you tell us whether our kid is really REALLY sick or just a little sick?  Do we need the epilepsy prayers or the brain tumor prayers here?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

Nehemiah is 12, will be 13 in January. 

I think he was one of the 2 boys with John in Texas, but don't quote me on that. I can't seem to find his preaching video from Texas where he introduced the boys. 

I found the video on the TriCounty Baptist Church youtube page. John brought Enoch and Timothy with him, but said Nehemiah would be visiting with Esther and Alatheia whenever their visit was scheduled (not sure if it's happening now with John's surgery).

Edited by NoneIsEnough
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

14 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Yeah, I have a feeling that the "counsel" they got was a nurse somewhere in the world saying that while it was unlikely that Nehemiah needed to be rushed to the hospital for emergency care based on the signs, John really needed to get him in for testing to determine the underlying cause at it could be serious and fatal next time around.  But what John heard was "Everything is fine.  No need to take him in".  I hope he's OK and this was just a one off.  After the loss of Cameron Boyce, you really realize how serious even a treated seizure condition can be.  

For John and his pride, I have some words from a far greater poet than John-boy:

Talent is god-given, be grateful
Fame is not a given, be humble
Conceit is self-driven, drive carefully
Stay in your own lane, seat buckled
And sometimes when there is no music
We toot our own horns, rum-bum-bum-bum

(Lil Wayne)

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

Yeah, I have a feeling that the "counsel" they got was a nurse somewhere in the world saying that while it was unlikely that Nehemiah needed to be rushed to the hospital for emergency care based on the signs, John really needed to get him in for testing to determine the underlying cause at it could be serious and fatal next time around.  But what John heard was "Everything is fine.  No need to take him in".  I hope he's OK and this was just a one off.  After the loss of Cameron Boyce, you really realize how serious even a treated seizure condition can be.  

For John and his pride, I have some words from a far greater poet than John-boy:

Talent is god-given, be grateful
Fame is not a given, be humble
Conceit is self-driven, drive carefully
Stay in your own lane, seat buckled
And sometimes when there is no music
We toot our own horns, rum-bum-bum-bum

(Lil Wayne)

Bingo. "There's something affecting his brain" is not exactly specific information to give to someone whose child just had a seizure. He probably forgot the part that followed, which is "and you should really get him seen by someone."

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

16 year old  cousin has recently had three falling down seizures.  Father ignored the first two.  Grandmother witnessed #3.  Falling down seizures are serious!!!  And can indeed damage the brain. 

• Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, gustava said:

16 year old  cousin has recently had three falling down seizures.  Father ignored the first two.  Grandmother witnessed #3.  Falling down seizures are serious!!!  And can indeed damage the brain. 

I just read that Esther is pregnant again on a Facebook “fundie watch”  type post. Nothing on John’s Facebook page.  Just how old is Caleb,I wonder?

with all of John’s back injuries, guess he’ll still be able to perform his procreational duties.

Edited by Granwych
Oops on my part
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Granwych said:

I just read that Esther is pregnant again on a Facebook “fundie watch”  type post. Nothing on John’s Facebook page.  Just how old is Caleb,I wonder?

with all of John’s back injuries, guess he’ll still be able to perform his procreational duties.

I hope their information is not accurate :( Caleb's labor was honestly terrifying.  I was seriously convinced it would not end well for mom, baby, or both when it went on for so long without modern medical supervision.  I think they got very lucky last time, and I fear the next time their luck may run out.

It could be Jaynee Lockwood 2.0, but I think the Schraders may have a harder time getting to the hospital if something goes wrong.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Don't tell me Boyd chafed under the yoke of John's return! How... surprising.

Eh, I predicted that Boyd would be attacked by Satan in Johnny's absence weeks ago.  These Africans are not reliable without the Great White Missionary, and Boyd has rebelled before.

2 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Was Nehemiah one of the kids who went with John to Texas?  Or am I misremembering that any of them went at all?  

Enoch and Timothy were documented back in Katy, TX.

2 hours ago, NoneIsEnough said:

Emergency Prayer Request (please share dear friends)

We were in bed when the children came, and our son Nehemiah was having a seizure. His eyes were completely dilated, and he was unable to respond. We are not sure how long it went, but that was the scariest minutes of our 16 years of parenting.

We cried out to the Lord, called my father and mother to pray, and he began to quiet down, his eyes rolled to the side and he tried to speak. Eventually, his eyes returned to normal, he started speaking with a slight slur, and now is normal. He does not have a fever.

Poor Nehemiah, and poor kids.  A tonic-clonic seizure is very scary to witness.  It could  be a one-off and Nehemiah will never have one again.  It could be something a helluva a lot more serious.  Idiopathic, brain tumor, huge infection, snake or spider bite, the sky is the limit.

Or cerebral malaria.  Have we mentioned that the Shraders are in a high risk malarial zone recently.

And, for future reference, John and Esther, time it!  The longer the  seizure goes on the more dangerous it is.  If it goes on for more than 5 minutes you are looking at stasis (a medical emergency) and possible brain damage.

Also time the recovery time.  Time it, and log all the activity so that you can tell medical professionals exactly what happened.  Also look back and think about everything Nehemiah has ingested and done in the last few days. 

Do not waste time crying out to the Lord, calling Rick and Jodi, or getting "counsel" from a nurse.   Get that kid to a hospital!    

And, Johnny, do you have proper medical insurance on Esther and the kids in  Zambia?  Colloidal silver doesn't exactly solve everything and your humpers have already paid through the nose for your back surgery . 

I wouldn't risk Nehemiah's health and well-being on yet another medical fundraiser just yet. 

And I wouldn't risk Esther's health and well-being for her 12th delivery with just a midwife in attendance in Kafue and a two hour ride into Lusaka.  Just saying.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

Update: Made it to the hospital in the Capitol, no traffic at 1 am...We have done a physical examination, EKG, and are waiting for blood and urine tests. It's 2 am here. Esther and I are humbled by your precious prayers in our behalf.

I'm very glad Nehemiah is safe and in a hospital.  I wonder who paid for the emergency treatment.  And I hope it is nothing serious.

And I wonder who is with all the other children back in Kafue.  I expect they are incredibly scared and worried too.

Seriously, John.  Stop being "humbled. "  How about being grateful for a change?

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

I can’t believe those idiots just watched a seizure without timing it, but managing to call John’s parents for fucking prayers. And then to “consult with an ER nurse” — does that mean they made another call without arranging childcare and taking that boy to the hospital ASAP? 

What’s even more infuriating is that you know if anything close to that medically terrifying had happened to John, Esther would have had to drop everything and rush him to the hospital. Those idiots do not deserve children if they treat them like that. 

Sweet Rufus, I wish John had the balls to come over here instead of trying to proselytize on reddit. Too many people here know too much about him to let him control the narrative, which frightens our cowardly, selfish, horrible example of a father John. 

I hope the kid is okay and they get some stern lectures on vaccines, mosquito nets, and every other way they’re medically neglecting their kids to cater to John’s egomaniacal need to play white savior in Subsaharan Africa. Those kids deserve so much more than they’re getting, and John deserves so much less. It’s infuriating.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Seriously, John.  Stop being "humbled. "  How about being grateful for a change?

He could get this sign from Hobby Lobby, to nudge him that direction:

Spoiler

1645217-0618.jpg.a0835dfa1a8af9f24615373f2a2e0f95.jpg

Or, you know, just take his head out of his ass.

I hope that Nehemiah will be okay. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic