IGNORED

John Shrader 18: Hell freezing over despite climate change

samurai_sarah

On 1/10/2020 at 7:15 PM, thoughtful said:

What are the lengths some Kellers will go to, in order to get away from JillRod? We may have our answer!

image.png.9b8362711cffd11da04f50321d7cc1d5.png

image.png.1335b1a9462c3e8cda913b75b86904f7.png

I have unGodly sorrow about your need to alliterate, John.

Hopefully, this is part intervention to convince John to stop grifting so much and come back to the U.S. and get a real job like everyone else.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, NancyDrewFan1989 said:

Hopefully, this is part intervention to convince John to stop grifting so much and come back to the U.S. and get a real job like everyone else.

That would be wonderful, but I don't know if this delegation of family members is up for that.

The Kellers who left the fold might be a better choice.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, Deleorean88mph said:

When is Esther due? 

February. 

(So theoretically anytime, depending on when in February)

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

It's interesting that Anna and her family did not come. I know John hates the Duggar's but he would love the attention they would bring him.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

On 1/15/2020 at 9:46 PM, NancyDrewFan1989 said:

I think it's more likely that they're partly there to check on Esther.  John has been milking his back surgery situation and neglected to say much about either Esther or Nehemiah.  I wonder if there's any possibility that Nehemiah will go back to the states with them?

I think the main reason David and Cil went to Zambia is because David wanted to travel and IBLP was willing to foot the bill.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

John has been so quiet of late that I do worry about Nehemiah. Something is definitely not OK in the shrader compound. John possibly realises that if he does say something (some) of his griftee churches may drop him for bring an idiot over his son's health. Pure speculation-but still??

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

2019 was crazy for us. We moved to Europe, found it didn’t work so well for our family any more, and turned around and moved to a new country in Africa. I’ve finally settled in enough to wonder what the heck Shrader has been up to and holy cow it’s taken me a solid three days to catch up. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 6

On 1/18/2020 at 2:28 AM, Xan said:

I think the main reason David and Cil went to Zambia is because David wanted to travel and IBLP was willing to foot the bill.

Basically this. I can hope that Nehemiah will travel back with them to the US for further testing, or that they'll be there to help Esther with birth and post-birth things... but I can just as easily see them heading off again with some nice photos and no other changes.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 6

Nehemiah turned 13 yesterday. I hope he's doing okay. My older son (almost 8 ) had a grand mal seizure recently. It wasn't his first, but it scared the shit out of me and DH and we immediately called 911. Today, we took him to a pediatric neurologist and we're going to be getting him an EEG soon. There's a family of history of epilepsy, so we know what to expect long term, but we also know we can't just leave it and see if it sorts itself out. I can't imagine not doing anything for my son but praying for him. I am so grateful for doctors, and I don't care what religion they are - our old, now retired peds neurologist was Jewish, and our new one is Hindu. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 14

On 1/16/2020 at 9:50 PM, DarkAnts said:

It's interesting that Anna and her family did not come. I know John hates the Duggar's but he would love the attention they would bring him.

Why does John hate the Duggars? Can someone please point me to where I can read up on this? 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic