IGNORED

Dillards 79: Sex Education on the Fly

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, Chewing Gum said:

It looks great, I agree and the picture are nice, but isn't that sweater 2 sizes too big?

I think it's supposed to be roomy.  The band around the waist fits her. I think it looks pretty comfy, but I like big sweaters/sweatshirts in the fall. 

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 4

It looks like Jana has groomed Jill,  taken the pictures and used a filter before posting. #bigsisterhelps #nomoreweirdfaces #zerowrinkles #nomessyhouse #actuallygoodpictureswhathappensthereimscared

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

I also liked the second picture in this post, she looks very pretty and Sam looks cute.

But I laughed at the bare knees. From having your knees blurred on tv to now having jeans with bare knees ? I wonder if jeans like that are also considered Nike... and what about jeans with a small rip on the thigh area?

Or are skinny jeans always Nike anyway?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

Derick got a flu shot, and started a comment war between his pro- and anti-vax followers.  

I wish I knew how to screenshot comments for you all.  Some of them are fundie gold. 

Winner so far: "The flu shot is aborted fetal cells."  WTAF???

Edited by lumpentheologie
  • Upvote 6
  • WTF 3

Well at least this proves they vaccinate. 

Edited by freshlemonade
removed an extra word
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 13

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191003-164947_Instagram.thumb.jpg.a8cbf9e8db895fee011c074ac9ec53d4.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191003-165002_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0f2a01d4b439d7e29633a3a29af5e445.jpgScreenshot_20191003-164947_Instagram.thumb.jpg.77362d2649b0b593a370367c8d3be4f1.jpg

I have gone and give a look, and you are right there is some pure gems in there...I screenshot a couple but there are many more 

Edited by Italiangirl
Fix some mistake with the spoiler box
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 12

So I've learned that the "abortion industry" and the government are teaming up to inject us all with poison as population control while enriching big pharma.  Did I miss anything??

??

• Haha 23

10 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

So I've learned that the "abortion industry" and the government are teaming up to inject us all with poison as population control while enriching big pharma.  Did I miss anything??

??

It doesn't seems to me, but that is for now they could always come up with some other theory ?

• Upvote 3

I'm a super big pro-vaccination human. And I'm pro-choice. And I've personally approved the destruction of some of my embryos and plan to donate any remaining ones in the future to research facilities.

That said, some vaccines - not the influenza vaccine - were created with the help of cell lines from fetal cells collected from elective abortions 60 years ago. It's still a bonkers comment and a pretty large misunderstanding of what actually happens to create vaccines. Science is awesome, it is very amazing how many diseases can be prevented or eradicated due to scientific ingenuity.

This site has some good info if you're curious: https://www.vaccinateyourfamily.org/questions-about-vaccines/vaccine-ingredients/

Edited by theotherelise
clarifying words
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

On 10/1/2019 at 9:05 PM, Bad Wolf said:

We went to the pound to get our last dog. We were.looking for a young, smaller dog, not a puppy. Out bounced this small.dog they said was 2 years old. Already spayed. Got her to the vet for follow up shots at the place she'd been spayed, and discovered she was actually 10 months old, and had been returned twice. That was ten years ago, and her behavior is still crazy. She is known as Molly the Monster. Oh well, we love her anyway.

that happened to us with our cat. We had said goodbye to our dear Eliot about 6 weeks before at the grand old age of 19. I was looking at area shelters and saw two cats. Both were marked adult 2-3 years and we thought either would be perfect. When we met the first cat, we asked if we could adopt him but found out there was an application pending. So we met the second cat, Ichabod a very jumpy little black cat, he was friendly and funny so we decided to apply for him. Within a half hour we were accepted. Looking over the paperwork we saw he was 4 months old! He had also had an issue with a lapsed rectum that they had performed surgery on. That was the reason he was surrendered to the shelter. A year later and he is still a jumpy goofus, I might not put up a Christmas tree this year, we can't leave any kind of food out on the counter, he has knocked down tables, chairs, we also child proofed the cabinets.....but I can't imagine life without him. 

11 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

It looks great, I agree and the picture are nice, but isn't that sweater 2 sizes too big?

That is about the size I would wear it. I don't like things too tight, especially winter clothes. You can layer if you need. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 5

Jill posted an Instagram story earlier talking about how the boys have gotten into a lot of mischief yesterday and today. They’ve purposely knocked water over, drawn on the walls, splattered a jar of chocolate shell all over the kitchen, etc. What really stood out to me was that Jill said she told the boys to go play in another room or outside because she needed a minute to cool down and clean some of their messes. Considering how her parents have talked about their methods of punishment, it makes me glad that she realized she needed a minute to cool down instead of just going off on them for just being kids. She also didn’t seem very angry when the had another story with the kids in it while she was trying to clean. She just sounded tired and frustrated. She also definitely doesn’t sound like she’ll be wanting to have another kid anytime soon. 

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Yep she said “this is life with just 2 kids”, with an annoyed tone. She seems pretty close to a breakdown. I hope she gets some kind of help. 

• Sad 1
  • WTF 1

• Georgiana locked this topic