IGNORED

"The Unsullied" Unmarried Fundies 7

Bethella

33 minutes ago, Smash! said:

Yess! So happy for you!!! emoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.png

Unfortunately old news ?

he is in a coma on IC since Wednesday and we have to wait now for 2-3 weeks to see if he makes it...

• Love 29

[mention]CarrotCake [/mention] Oh no! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I wish your dad a speedy recovery and all the best to you and your family in this challenging time. Big hugs! [emoji10]

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

i know this is a scary time for you. i have a cousin who is in hospital for the covid and for now he his with the mask and high flow oxygen but even if we try to stay positive he is not getting better and we fear he will die soon. we are  here for you is we can help somehow 

• Love 15

This is maybe not the best topic to talk about this but thanks for your support. 
It is really scary that we now just have to wait. My dad was going to retire next month and walk me down the aisle the month after.

It should be such happy times ?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 24

This pandemic seems/is so unfair. Everyones life is disrupted. The most natural things are suddenly no longer natural. Scary [emoji20] [mention]CarrotCake [/mention] I keep your dad in my thoughts and all fingers are crossed that he makes it and will walk you down the aisle at your wedding.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

On 1/21/2020 at 6:21 PM, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

I have it on good authority Natty Darnell! former blatherer on Persevero! has yet again hooked a girl (is this number 9? 11?).... don’t have a last name just “Abigail.” Anyone else see this??

Engaged as of 3/28/20. Whitepages puts her at 25. He’s going to be 40? 39 this year? She’s a receptionist for her daddy’s business, what a good SAHD

Active in pro-life and politics of course, the only way Natty! Darnell! likes them (so long as they’re not doing business or RUNNING for office. Remember his Persevero! diatribe against Sarah Palin on the sole basis she was a woman...)

She looks VERY young And very naive about what she’s walking into good lawd. And what is with his 1800’s slash 70’s era sideburns???? Here’s some gag worthy wide stance and all (public) photos. Enjoy. What’s with the death grip on her hands? ??‍♀️

7EDD6B71-C33A-4F21-BDB0-E05BD08E1452.png

3F81ED1B-FF11-4880-B4AC-EF5B5CDBA925.png

E58101B1-E9C5-4BBE-A782-204B203FC15A.png

D89F9097-634A-4FDC-AA32-0C32A8D7D99A.png

DE4BC0C0-5B5F-44E0-8F87-D693BB107830.png

437B4FD8-B736-46E2-B3F1-99B2C44AC131.png

A3FB3ABC-40E2-487E-A826-0DE2B84813DF.png

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 1

On 3/28/2020 at 10:32 AM, CarrotCake said:

This is maybe not the best topic to talk about this but thanks for your support. 
It is really scary that we now just have to wait. My dad was going to retire next month and walk me down the aisle the month after.

It should be such happy times ?

My heart goes out to you, @CarrotCake and I hope your Dad will recover soon so your dreams might be delayed, but will come true later in the future.

So I haven't followed Natty Darnell much, but how many times was he engaged or whatever?

• Love 2

2 hours ago, ophelia said:

So I haven't followed Natty Darnell much, but how many times was he engaged or whatever?

Can't check right now but I think that Abigail may be fiancée #3.

He is also rumored to have tried to court one of the Botkinettes but that came to nothing.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

6 hours ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

Engaged as of 3/28/20. Whitepages puts her at 25. He’s going to be 40? 39 this year? She’s a receptionist for her daddy’s business, what a good SAHD

Active in pro-life and politics of course, the only way Natty! Darnell! likes them (so long as they’re not doing business or RUNNING for office. Remember his Persevero! diatribe against Sarah Palin on the sole basis she was a woman...)

She looks VERY young And very naive about what she’s walking into good lawd. And what is with his 1800’s slash 70’s era sideburns???? Here’s some gag worthy wide stance and all (public) photos. Enjoy. What’s with the death grip on her hands? ??‍♀️

Wow. That girl looks so young. She has no clue what she’s getting herself into. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

36 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Wow. That girl looks so young. She has no clue what she’s getting herself into. 

Agreed. Plus, fundie 25 is (mentally) like normal people 15, Yuck.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

6 minutes ago, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

Agreed. Plus, fundie 25 is (mentally) like normal people 15, Yuck.

Yes! He’s an almost 40 year old man marrying a woman with the maturity of a child. This is going to be so bad. 

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

What kind of fresh hell is this? I've not heard of these people before. She looks like his daughter...and he looks like a creep. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, ophelia said:

My heart goes out to you, @CarrotCake and I hope your Dad will recover soon so your dreams might be delayed, but will come true later in the future.

I can name at least 6 names he’s attempted to hook in last 15 years but I think this may be the second real engagement. The first one he lost out on to another VF! Wide Stancer .... think hard. They’re divorced now because of his shenanigans. 

Then he attempted to court Botkinettes — went through whole process with daddy’s essays and tests weirdness and then when daddy said okay which one — I heard he said either one was okay. Daddy said pick so he did and daddy so no the other one and Natty said never mind. 

There were at least 2-3 more that got as far as family visits. 

Heard from a mutual friend of one girl named Rebekah or Rachel she ran home to her parents around the holidays a few years ago because he insisted on driving after drinking. 

But he seems to have found a fresh new one straight out of her daddy’s business now nearly half his age. She probably won’t even know there’s anything wrong. Yikes. 

1 hour ago, Once_Upon_A_Fundie said:

What kind of fresh hell is this? I've not heard of these people before. She looks like his daughter...and he looks like a creep. 

Search freejinger for Natty Darnell. He was one is the original Doug Phillips Vision Forum boy toys I mean interns who wide stanced their way through homeschool conference / church circuit for a decade plus. While most are on a second relationship by now, old Natty at nearly 40 has always been presumed a closeted gay because he is just that weird. He wrote a horrific book he turned into an even more horrific “movie” where he plays a judge — used that photo on Social media quite often. He likes to point out his juris doctorate (because he failed the bar numerous times and is not actually an attorney). He keeps running for small time office in his home state but thankfully most people in the know know about his views on people and keep him out. Speaking of his views, waybackmachine can still pull some of his old blog Persevero! where you can read his heresy on women, marriage, how Phillips has been wronged by the world, sexual predator and abuser Bill Gothard did nothing wrong, and more fun stuff. I have nothing good to say about Nathaniel Darnell but that he makes a good creep. And getting himself a girl so young and fresh off the farm so to speak, just proves it. A woman would see right through him and run like the rest. Poor poor girl. 

Oh one more fun fact. He used to post photos of himself in FB in girlfriend boyfriend poses - with his little sister. Holding hands, arms around her waist, chin on her neck, I’m not kidding. 

Edited by Nolongeroppressed8.4
  • Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 10
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

Then he attempted to court Botkinettes — went through whole process with daddy’s essays and tests weirdness and then when daddy said okay which one — I heard he said either one was okay. Daddy said pick so he did and daddy so no the other one and Natty said never mind. 

This is the craziest thing I've read on FJ all week. Next level arranged marriage shit, which never actually gets arranged because these VF men have egos the size of Texas.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

wow that poor girl looks like she is 15 and he look really creepy in all the interaction he has with her he seems desperate to find a young shelter wife barf

i will need the rescue if i jump in that rabbit hole? or eill some chocolate be enough to bring me out? now i'm curios to know more 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes! He’s an almost 40 year old man marrying a woman with the maturity of a child. This is going to be so bad. 

To be fair, most fundie SAHD's have the maturity of a child. But, most aren't married off to men 15 years older than them. 

Overall, I don't take issue with age gaps. But, there are absolutely situations where it is all kinds of dangerous and wrong. Fundie-land is one of those situations. It's a world where the man is already supposed to be the headship and in control. Take one who's been running wild for 40 years, being propped up and his ego fed regularly, his head gets very, very big, Natty already had a giant head, and it's only grown by epic proportions as time has gone by. Now, he's going to marry a very naive, sheltered young woman with no experience - again, what most SAHD's are - and he is now the king of the world. 

Two young fundies marrying each other is bad enough - but they can at least grow together to some extent. When the one given all the power is already 15 years ahead of his sweet little bride, the recipe has the potential for disaster. Mostly for her. 

Plus, on a totally irrelevant note, he's not an attractive man at all and he does himself no favors with those sideburns. The last man I knew who wore sideburns regularly was my grandfather. He died in 1979.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

wow that poor girl looks like she is 15 and he look really creepy in all the interaction he has with her he seems desperate to find a young shelter wife barf

i will need the rescue if i jump in that rabbit hole? or eill some chocolate be enough to bring me out? now i'm curios to know more 

Rabbit hole indeed!

• Upvote 1

This poor girl looks like she could be his daughter! There's a couple pictures where if  I didn't know any better, it really looks like a dad took his daughter to the mountains for the weekend.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 12

Looking through her Facebook page, she appears to be deep in the kool-aid. Spends a lot of time visiting her elected officials to tell them that birth control is murder, does a good bit of Confederate reenactment on the side.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Looking through her Facebook page, she appears to be deep in the kool-aid. Spends a lot of time visiting her elected officials to tell them that birth control is murder, does a good bit of Confederate reenactment on the side.

That’s the only way many of these guys can find someone to marry. A much younger fundie girl drunk on the kool-aid. An older female with a mind of her own would never die. He might end up divorced like his brother. 

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Plus, on a totally irrelevant note, he's not an attractive man at all and he does himself no favors with those sideburns. The last man I knew who wore sideburns regularly was my grandfather. He died in 1979.

[bolding mine]

He does have a very 1970s politician vibe going on with those doesn’t he?

BACB3E8B-3017-42B4-8E71-476B7A9D631C.png.b673a5a600c067201a1c75642df371c6.png

Also... What is up with this photo? Why is he holding her finger like that? It’s just... so bizarre. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 4

3 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

[bolding mine]

Also... What is up with this photo? Why is he holding her finger like that? It’s just... so bizarre. 

I agree. It looks like they are both Spock trying to say hello but fucking up royally.

This is my favorite Natty pic. It looks like he’s trying to shit in the woods:

EB01DF23-CF70-46ED-A6C1-C1F774B77552.jpeg

• Haha 18
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

[bolding mine]

I AM SUGGESTING THIS ONLY....

Could it be that he has not bought her a ring??????

Could it be that he is circling her finger to "be" the ring??

That even though I've heard from numerous "in the know" friends that 40+/- year old Natty D LIVES AT HOME with his parents and 25+ year old brother and has employment, he has not BOUGHT a freaking ring for his soon-to-be-child-bride???!!

Does it GET any more ridiculous???

It actually reminds me of something I heard once, through grapevine, that his brother Joe whose first wife left him -- I don't think he bought her a ring either. Something about this reminded me of that..... Anyone corroborate?

19 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I agree. It looks like they are both Spock trying to say hello but fucking up royally.

This is my favorite Natty pic. It looks like he’s trying to shit in the woods:

EB01DF23-CF70-46ED-A6C1-C1F774B77552.jpeg

Isn't he? lol

Or is this the seated version of wide stance, AKA wide squat.

Edited by Nolongeroppressed8.4
  • Upvote 6

Dang, thought this nut was already married. Is her dad still alive? If so, he must be desperate to marry her off. In our world, I would say maybe she is attracted to older guys. NOT. She's just probably bored and ready to go.

24 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Dang, thought this nut was already married. Is her dad still alive? If so, he must be desperate to marry her off. In our world, I would say maybe she is attracted to older guys. NOT. She's just probably bored and ready to go.

Dad seems to be a CPA, she's his dear SAHD receptionist. Eye roll. Trust me, if you're 25 and not married, you ARE just bored and waiting for the first guy to come along because: 

• You're not allowed to go to college.
  • You're not allowed to have a real job. 
  • You spend your life taking care of your parent's house and chores. 
  • You get very little income because, why, you work for your dad and teach some kids how to play music here and there.
  • Your only social life is limited to church and large gatherings of people

• Upvote 10

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic