IGNORED

"The Unsullied" Unmarried Fundies 7

Bethella

7 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

What?? Really? Info?

I just posted some more information on the 7 sisters thread. Unfortunately it’s true. 

1 minute ago, JillyO said:

I just posted some more information on the 7 sisters thread. Unfortunately it’s true. 

I feel ill :(

13 hours ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

He's a convicted sex offender :shocked:

that's why Jessica didn't write any congrats on the status (his FB page)...but dear jesus how can a girl (a smart one) decide to accept a man like this? It's impossible she didn't know, or if she knows she accepted his explanation of the fact...

I need explanation because it's beyond my capability to understand.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Keysia said:

that's why Jessica didn't write any congrats on the status (his FB page)...but dear jesus how can a girl (a smart one) decide to accept a man like this? It's impossible she didn't know, or if she knows she accepted his explanation of the fact...

I am sure he has asked Jesus' forgiveness so it is all good now.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Keysia said:

at's why Jessica didn't write any congrats on the status

Wait. I'm confused. I thought it was Susannah who was engaged not Jessica. Am I wrong? Have I read this wrong ?

2 hours ago, Keysia said:

I don't think Susannah (or Jessica, but it's Susannah who is dating him) is all that smart. She was homeschooled by her mother who seems to infantilize the boys and she was fairly sheltered until she was almost 30. She was heavily influenced by the two older sisters who were/are immature. Ok, so she's studying to be a midwife, but it's taken her a very, very long time to catch up on things like math skills. She studies all the time, probably because she is lacking in more basic knowledge or needs the extra repetition. She her filter what she posts doesn't seem particularly strong. If you compare her to the other kids in her town and not other fundies, she's not exactly a shining star.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

I don't think Susannah (or Jessica, but it's Susannah who is dating him) is all that smart. She was homeschooled by her mother who seems to infantilize the boys and she was fairly sheltered until she was almost 30. She was heavily influenced by the two older sisters who were/are immature. Ok, so she's studying to be a midwife, but it's taken her a very, very long time to catch up on things like math skills. She studies all the time, probably because she is lacking in more basic knowledge or needs the extra repetition. She her filter what she posts doesn't seem particularly strong. If you compare her to the other kids in her town and not other fundies, she's not exactly a shining star.

Susannah is 28. She’s the third sister. Jessica and Leah are the ones in their 30s. 

• Upvote 1

From Norma and Campbell Roberts’ igs, it looks like Ashburn Roberts is in a relationship with a girl named Aleks Arwood. I checked her profile and they have several pictures together. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

28 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Susannah is 28. She’s the third sister. Jessica and Leah are the ones in their 30s. 

But this new season of being out in the world didn't start until the very end of 2017 and didn't really get going for 3-4 months after that. She was 26-27, which is almost 30.

29 minutes ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

But this new season of being out in the world didn't start until the very end of 2017 and didn't really get going for 3-4 months after that. She was 26-27, which is almost 30.

Jessica’s first solo flight was 7-20-2015. Is that not considered “out in the world?”

And Susannah started midwife classes long before the end of 2017.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, browngrl said:

Wait. I'm confused. I thought it was Susannah who was engaged not Jessica. Am I wrong? Have I read this wrong ?

It's Susannah engaged and Jessica didn't wrote anything about this thing, as she did for the other sister Anna. I think in that case Jessica dedicate a post to her sister engagement.

2 hours ago, FiveAcres said:

I am sure he has asked Jesus' forgiveness so it is all good now.

you are right, it's the way they escape from reality.

Dear Saviour will forgive his sin, he repents and everything is as nothing never happened.

1 hour ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

I never thought of that. It's true she was sheltered, she was never exposed to real life with her peers at school. She has never watched Disney movies...She missed a lot, but anyway I think that avoiding an offender is common sense!

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jessica’s first solo flight was 7-20-2015. Is that not considered “out in the world?”

And Susannah started midwife classes long before the end of 2017.

The Duggar girls took midwife and doula classes. And the Duggar boys are pilots. Do you consider them unsheltered?

• I Agree 1

8 hours ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

The Duggar girls took midwife and doula classes. And the Duggar boys are pilots. Do you consider them unsheltered?

I think your timeline is off. Can you point me to something specific that happened at the end of 2017 that makes you think they were suddenly unsheltered? Because I believe it was likely a process of their parents allowing them more freedoms that started before 2017. And I also want to point out that pilots are almost exclusively a boys club. There are very few female commercial pilots. For their parents to allow her to make her way in a male dominated industry is actually amazing for a fundie. Boys being pilots in fundie land is fine. Girls? Not so much. Is Jana allowed to be a pilot? Is Joe allowed to be a midwife? 

• Upvote 3

I think it's clear that the sisters are sheltered in a number of ways. That doesn't mean that their situation or mindset is equivalent to those of the Duggars, it just means that they don't have some of the skills or experiences we might expect of women their age. Unfortunately this isn't the first time we've seen a naive or overly optimistic young woman end up with a scummy guy.

• Upvote 2

I have it on good authority Natty Darnell! former blatherer on Persevero! has yet again hooked a girl (is this number 9? 11?).... don’t have a last name just “Abigail.” Anyone else see this??

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 4

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think your timeline is off. Can you point me to something specific that happened at the end of 2017 that makes you think they were suddenly unsheltered? Because I believe it was likely a process of their parents allowing them more freedoms that started before 2017. And I also want to point out that pilots are almost exclusively a boys club. There are very few female commercial pilots. For their parents to allow her to make her way in a male dominated industry is actually amazing for a fundie. Boys being pilots in fundie land is fine. Girls? Not so much. Is Jana allowed to be a pilot? Is Joe allowed to be a midwife? 

First of all, they weren't ever as sheltered as other fundies. They have always made some pop culture references, shown that the know some recent songs, talk about things they saw on YouTube and posted memes. It really doesn't matter if Jessica took a flight in 2015 or 2017. They still lack basic social skills and judgement to discern these things because of the ways in which they were sheltered for so long. My point was, taking a student flight or midwife training doesn't erase their deficits. When she's 35 Susannah will still have gaps. Will they be as gaping as the ones Jana Duggar will have at 35, no, but they'll be there.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/20/2020 at 9:49 AM, TheJewAmongUs said:

Just because someone lacked an education doesn't mean they lack intelligence. They fact that she CAN catch up means she is not so stupid as you may think. 

• Upvote 7

Ashley Sayler appears to have a guy..... although my phone is too old and uncool to be able to read the emjois on her post. I just get x squares. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Ashley Sayler appears to have a guy..... although my phone is too old and uncool to be able to read the emjois on her post. I just get x squares. 

The guy is Eric Hoover. I’ve never heard of him. But at least he graduated from a good college. Not Clown College. He seems much better than Nathan already. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The guy is Eric Hoover. I’ve never heard of him. But at least he graduated from a good college. Not Clown College. He seems much better than Nathan already. 

I'll say!  Penn's Wharton School of Business is very difficult to get into unless you have wealthy donors for parents.

• Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, petrushka said:

I'll say!  Penn's Wharton School of Business is very difficult to get into unless you have wealthy donors for parents.

I don’t think his parents are wealthy donors. They are farmers in Ohio. This guy works in NYC and I’m glad Ashley has found a guy with a future and education. But Ashley and her sisters are big anti-abortion advocates. They go to rally’s and such. I don’t think they hold graphic signs but they are very vocal about their beliefs. I imagine that even though this guy is educated and living in a big city, he’s still willing to protest abortion with Ashley and uphold fundie beliefs. I don’t think Ashley would have gotten into a relationship otherwise. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

On 1/24/2020 at 10:51 PM, lexiloumarie said:

He looks a bit like Nathan...before he put on a few lbs.  

• Upvote 1

I don't know how much the Hartonos hang out with the Duggars anymore, but they're on the list and I think they're still in the fundie sphere. Jason has been in a relationship with someone named Elika Boen for the past year. https://www.instagram.com/p/B7yZ_tsn4fU/

Edited by albireo
formatting is messing with me
  • Thank You 4

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic