IGNORED

Junior and Eric 2: Udvay and Quesay

GreyhoundFan

On 12/17/2020 at 7:09 PM, onekidanddone said:

I shudder to think how the Orange sewage pile treats his youngest son. It must be awful  to be that man’s kid on a good day and being a kid in that family now is surely hell on earth. 

On 12/17/2020 at 11:12 PM, Audrey2 said:

For this reason, I am really glad that it sounds like Barron spends quite a bit of time with Melania's parents. While I can't think that they are great at least they're giving him a slightly different message than that obnoxious orange sperm donor he's got.

I always wonder about him and how he is doing because honestly that kid looks miserable.   I suspect that Melania protects him and I agree that having her parents around has got to a better influence.   Perhaps relatively speaking, but still it's got to be an improvement over what his older siblings had. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

17 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Ask Jr’s ex wife and kids how much he cares about family 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Does he ever make videos when he's sober?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

Maybe he's never sober.

His face looks weird -- red and puffy.  He's over the edge into major cocaine addiction. 

• I Agree 6

Good thing Junior already had covid so he may not get it this time.

Play that funky music white boy.

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 2

39 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Why is he so bad at standing?

It’s a manifestation of how far away he is from being au upstanding member of the human race.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Junior is a moron:

• Upvote 8

I would hate to have Kimbo and Junior as neighbors. I can see them being loud and obnoxious every day.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

21 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I would hate to have Kimbo and Junior as neighbors. I can see them being loud and obnoxious every day.

It would probably be like living next door to a frat house.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Screaming one's speech is a trademark fascist thing to do though.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Truthfully, this scares me. I hope that people move on in 2-4 years. We know how negatively the tea party movement affected U.S. politics. I think with enough MAGAts in office the gridlock will make Mitch look friendly to working with Democrats.

• Upvote 12

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

What a totally ignorant twatass. 5 years old and going to thump peeps  who upset his Daddy. Didums Eric. 

• Upvote 11

10 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Truthfully, this scares me. I hope that people move on in 2-4 years. We know how negatively the tea party movement affected U.S. politics. I think with enough MAGAts in office the gridlock will make Mitch look friendly to working with Democrats.

Oh please yes. I hope that the less rabid of Trump's fans at least manage to deprogram in the next couple years, and maybe some of those proclaiming to be Christian will see how none of their horror stories actually happened and will calm down a bit. I've seen people I thought were reasonable adults re-posting things about how babies will be killed upon birth and all the churches will be shut down and stuff like that. All patently ridiculous.

Maybe a few of them will even realize that allowing people different than them to have rights does NOT actually take away their own rights!

• Upvote 12

President's large adult son out here threatening law-abiding Republicans with the Maga mob

• WTF 9
  • Thank You 1

Fredo-dumb did tell the truth though.

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

"These guys better fight for Trump. Because if they're not --Guess what? I'm gonna be in your backyard in a couple of months" -- Donald Trump Jr

What, is his coke dealer setting up shop in their backyards?

The only place Jr. is going to be in a couple months is prison, rehab, or overseas somewhere. Or on one of the white supremacist news networks trying to stay relevant.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

I wonder if Lara wishes Eric would shut up? If she does run for Burr’s seat in NC, she’s going to need support from the GOP establishment...

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic