IGNORED

Junior and Eric 2: Udvay and Quesay

GreyhoundFan

I suspect Failson 1 is snorting Peruvian marching powder in prodigious amounts while Failson 2 is sobbing uncontrollably into Lara's shoulder.  They both know their final chance to do something so amazing that their father would finally love them has slipped away. 

• Upvote 12

37 minutes ago, Howl said:

I suspect Failson 1 is snorting Peruvian marching powder in prodigious amounts while Failson 2 is sobbing uncontrollably into Lara's shoulder.  They both know their final chance to do something so amazing that their father would finally love them has slipped away. 

Won't Daddy be officially returning to the helm of his businesses soon?  I suspect Fails 1 and 2 will be busy deflecting blame and trying to avoid subpoenas.  Love concerns may have to wait.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Jr is coping well.

Get this guy some elivil pronto. Sweet Beansie in a can they are so clueless. 

• Upvote 6

I assume he is talking about the impeachment and all of them (one can dream) fading away because nobody GAF anymore?

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.thumb.png.c5f67df3454d7e2c646b05b08b2b76af.png

Eric is finally right about something.  He did do more in four years, to erode my stomach lining, than any other president in history.

• Upvote 8

Where the hell is Barron? He wasn’t seen going to or from Florida at Christmas nor was he seen leaving the White House. Poor kid. All teenagers are embarrassed by their parents but this kid’s parents are the worst. 

• Upvote 10

Just now, onekidanddone said:

Where the hell is Barron? He wasn’t seen going to or from Florida at Christmas nor was he seen leaving the White House. Poor kid. All teenagers are embarrassed by their parents but this kid’s parents are the worst. 

I just assumed they sent him off with his grandparents or something so he doesn't have to be part of the spectacle.  

The one slight nod I'll give to Melania is her parenting on the issue of keeping her son out of the public eye during the last 4 years.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 16

13 minutes ago, smittykins said:

I hope he’s somewhere safe, maybe with Melania’s parents.

That is my hope. Maybe he has been living there the whole four years. The less time that child spends with his father the better 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

2 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

That is my hope. Maybe he has been living there the whole four years. The less time that child spends with his father the better 

His father who once said the "the first lady has a son."  I don't think too much time with Daddy is one of his issues.

• Upvote 6

The speculation I've seen for a while is that Barron and his grandparents left the DC area in mid-December. That would make sense.

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I guess no one ever taught Kimmy that if you think you might cry you don't go full JRod on the eyeliner.

Back in her CourtTV days she was a truly beautiful woman, externally.  But the way she's fighting aging does her no favors.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

15 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

His father who once said the "the first lady has a son." 

“Together.”

• Upvote 4

I really hope that Barron spends much of his time with staff who genuinely care for him and that they and his teachers are guiding him towards being a decent human being. It would be nice to see the cycle broken, and a Trump who isn't a filthy grifting shit.

Talk to cousin Mary, Barron!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

Junior (and his room) are looking rough these days:

image.png.aec93451c116a858956368789522cc2f.png

• I Agree 8

Good to see that Male Spawn 1 is finally taking the pandemic seriously and is social distancing from his hair stylist. Hope he ordered whatever mind-altering substance he is on online and had a curbside drop-off.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

I think it is starting to dawn on him that he is becoming more irrelevant by the day. He is the son of a former president. There are no more rallies to speak at and any attention by the press is dwindling for now.

He is soon though going to be involved in endless meetings with lawyers as he and the whole family are hopefully held to account for their criminal activities.

• Upvote 17

5 hours ago, Botkinetti said:

I think it is starting to dawn on him that he is becoming more irrelevant by the day. He is the son of a former president. There are no more rallies to speak at and any attention by the press is dwindling for now.

He is soon though going to be involved in endless meetings with lawyers as he and the whole family are hopefully held to account for their criminal activities.

I go to church with an older lady who is the daughter of a fairly famous former President (one who left office with a significantly higher approval rating than Trump). 

She's just...a regular lady. Despite even being married to a former governor. She makes occasional appearances for historical and charitable events,, but she drives herself around, does her own shopping, and I really doubt she can snap her fingers and have a swarm of media circling her to satisfy whatever whim. 

And that's with more free time than the Trump offspring, because she doesn't have a ton of legal issues to grapple with since she's a decent person and not an entitled piece of shit. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Botkinetti said:

Look for him on late night low budget for tv stations hawking performing enhancement supplements 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Look for him on late night low budget for tv stations hawking performing enhancement supplements 

So I wonder if Jill Rodrigues has tried to recruit him for her downline for Plexus?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic