IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 7: I am the Potato Chip of Life

HerNameIsBuffy

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Also, she super hates fiber. 

I wonder how long it's been since Gwen's taken a shit. Weeks? Months...? One tiny poop every fortnight? 

• Haha 12

I went to Gwen's IG, RF, IG & Elizabeth's IG. On Gwen & RF I went back to last fall/summer and no pictures of Elizabeth. Went to Elizabeth's IG - the last picture was 2 years ago. Has she gone missing like Shelly Miscavige? When do we call Leah Remini to find Elizabeth? ;)

Found a picture labeled that it is from Christmas 2018 on Elizabeth Shamblin Hannah's f/b page. It is her profile picture. 

https://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.hannah.12 

I have no idea if the picture was taken in December of 2018 or before. In all of Elizabeth's profile pictures on F/B she has a slight smile but her lips are completely closed. I wonder if something is wrong with her teeth. 

Edited by quiversR4hunting
Need a"?" for questions...
  • Thank You 4

Another question. The FJer that has/had lost her daughter to the cult and an RF family took her in, did the daughter come home yet? 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Another question. The FJer that has/had lost her daughter to the cult and an RF family took her in, did the daughter come home yet? 

It was @SJWaterford. I hope she is doing ok...

Edit: It appears that her profile is in the "shunned" status :/.

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Thank You 4

I'm not up to a whole Gwen video, but I started the video from Thursday and Gwen and Joe are trying super hard to seem like they are deeply in love. Gwen keeps clutching at him. Joe being unable to make facial expressions does make it harder for him to seem like he likes her. 

• Haha 12
  • Love 1

does gwen poop? can joe blink? is elizabeth still on this earth? stay tuned...

• Haha 15
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I went to Gwen's IG, RF, IG & Elizabeth's IG. On Gwen & RF I went back to last fall/summer and no pictures of Elizabeth. Went to Elizabeth's IG - the last picture was 2 years ago. Has she gone missing like Shelly Miscavige? When do we call Leah Remini to find Elizabeth? ;)

Found a picture labeled that it is from Christmas 2018 on Elizabeth Shamblin Hannah's f/b page. It is her profile picture. 

https://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.hannah.12 

I have no idea if the picture was taken in December of 2018 or before. In all of Elizabeth's profile pictures on F/B she has a slight smile but her lips are completely closed. I wonder if something is wrong with her teeth. 

She looks like a starving child in that picture, she looks really bad.  Bad as in bad health.  Her hair looks beyond lifeless.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, formergothardite said:

We are the salt of the Earth, according to Matthew 5:13. This used to be a compliment to people. It meant that they added flavor and enhanced the world around them. Now that salt has been on the hit list for the last two decades, that Scripture has lost its meaning. Well, I praise our good God for the spectacular creation of sodium chloride—table salt. Cows go up to salt licks, and animals will use the natural salt licks in the wild all summer long. I get in the mood for a salt lick every once in a while.

Ah yes, praise the lord for sodium chloride. For thine devine potato chip of life is flavorless without salt!

And the Lord said unto his disciples, go forth and be salty, add flavor to the world, eat Fritos and be merry.

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

Dear God your avatar is terrifying!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

15 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Dear God your avatar is terrifying!

I personally think it beats mine in being scary! 

• Haha 5
  • Love 1

I wonder if RF people aren't allowed to as emaciated as Gwod and Elizabeth? 

After all they are the most gwodly RF-ers therefore they would also be the thinnest.

Inquiring minds go hmmmmm.

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I personally think it beats mine in being scary! 

Way too close to call!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

These are the questions that torment my waking hours.   Joe does look perpetually surprised, doesn't he, and I can't say I blame him, being covenant married to Gwod.  ?

Joe, if you think you've made a big mistake, blink twice.  What's that you say?  You can't?!?  ??

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Is Elizabeth seen in the service? How about her husband and kids?  For her, if she isn't attending all the time I would bet it is because she is too ill. 

Nope, Elizabeth and her husband weren't there either.  Who knows where she was.  Some 'leadership' were out of the country.  

Elizabeth is basically in charge of 'Remnant youth':

image.thumb.png.c7be7e1b913bafa522bbb7a10484d32a.png

"Brandon and I help to oversee and direct the Youth Group at the church..." on Remnant's own leadership page of who's who.

http://www.remnantfellowship.org/Our-Leaders/Brandon-and-Elizabeth-Hannah

So Elizabeth basically was the youth leader and saw these kids grow up through the years, yet can't make the graduation service where Gwen's message is directed toward the graduates and all the graduates come up on stage as they are named individually.  

Congratulations on getting thru Remnant as a youth.  Gwen will only play a recording of her talk from years prior while she sits in the front row watching herself and your youth leader/director won't even show up to congratulate you as you come to the stage.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

If you go to Elizabeth’s IG, hit the icon of pics she’s tagged in. The newest tag has some pics you have to swipe thru till you get to the very last one, a video of her doing a “rap battle” with the youth. She seems pretty energetic ?‍♀️ She messes up a few times and says something to the effect of “ I need my brother here.” (Guess it’s one of his songs she’s trying to sing.)

i think Elizabeth is pretty, but you can def see a change in her from a few years back. She looks almost sad...

Edited by Tuesday’s Child
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

Gwen is worried you don't eat enough sugar. This post was sponsored by M&Ms. If you don't know how to eat chocolate she has helpful instructions. (These people are amateurs)

Spoiler

Don't forget Coke

"What about Sweets?

May 21, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Sweets are made by God for the enjoyment of mankind. Proverbs 24:13 says, “Eat honey, my son, for it is good; honey from the comb is sweet to your taste.” God made the sweet to adorn the food—your bagel in the morning or icing on your cinnamon roll. Internal control will direct people toward high carbohydrates in the morning. However, these are digested quickly, so children and those with active jobs need to eat eggs and bacon along with their carbohydrates to keep them satisfied until lunch. The fact is, rarely are you eating a sweet that is absent of a fat or protein or something in it anyway. It is a mixture. Most people do not just take spoonfuls of honey out—they are putting it on bread and butter. If you think about it, even people who say that they do not like sweets like to drink a Coke with their meal or put sugar in their coffee.

Rarely is there someone who I interview who does not have sugar in their diet. Bottom line, God made it—it was there for the enjoyment of mankind. Babies always will like sweets. Make sure you go back and really rate the sweets you are eating. To help you learn to eat sweets again, we are going to start you off with chocolates in small units. A good example of chocolate already in small units is M&Ms. Now, instead of ripping off the top of the package and pouring all the M&Ms down your throat, tear off the top corner of the package, stick your finger into the package and eat one at a time, letting the chocolate melt in your mouth, not in your stomach, because your stomach cannot taste anything."

I am reading this to mean she wants you to eat your fingers one of the time. 

• WTF 2
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, WorseThan1Thinks said:

Congratulations on getting thru Remnant as a youth.  Gwen will only play a recording of her talk from years prior while she sits in the front row watching herself and your youth leader/director won't even show up to congratulate you as you come to the stage.

And gift you her own book as a graduation gift....

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

The honey that they were having to put work into getting in the Bible days isn't the same as isn't the same as wandering to the cookie aisle and buying sugary treats. Especially since so much of that is now made with corn syrup.

Gwen since you are all into eating like they did in the Bible, why aren't we seeing you walk like they did in the Bible? Oh right, because you don't like even light exercise and so you skip parts of biblical life you don't like.  

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

The honey that they were having to put work into getting in the Bible days isn't the same as isn't the same as wandering to the cookie aisle and buying sugary treats. Especially since so much of that is now made with corn syrup.

Gwen since you are all into eating like they did in the Bible, why aren't we seeing you walk like they did in the Bible? Oh right, because you don't like even light exercise and so you skip parts of biblical life you don't like.  

Isn’t there something in the Bible about eating honey from the inside of a lions corpse?  Or did I make that up?

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Isn’t there something in the Bible about eating honey from the inside of a lions corpse?  Or did I make that up?

I'm pretty sure that is in there. Samson did it? 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

More from the "our leaders" link on the RF website:

My family pulled out with the Martin Family in 1999 to start the Remnant Fellowship Church... We all felt God's lead and calling to found a church based on purity and "God's Will Be Done on this earth as it is done in Heaven"... a place where God would get to rule, Leaders are PURE, and where Husbands are kind like Christ, women are submissive, and children obey their parents and find HAPPINESS in doing...

[my bolding]  Are there any other FJ fundies who describe themselves as PURE (all caps)?  Are the women of RF (looking at you, Gwod) really submissive? 

And I wonder when Elizabeth says "my family pulled out," since her dad was a non-covenant sort of guy, does she really mean Gwod alone felt called to a thinner, more color-coordinated, way of life and left whatever church they were involved in?  I assume non-covenant guy was there to handle the financial empire, and Gwen for 20 years laughed all the way to the bank, until recently, when Gwod's purity was restored by a quick marriage to Botox Joe.

The family dynamics and hypocrisy just fascinate me.  If you look at the leaders' portrait page, Gwen and Elizabeth are thinner by far than the rest.  Thus endeth my morning coffee musings. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

My musing on why Elizabeth wasn't on stage for the graduation ceremony.

1. Gwen doesn't like to share attention. Elizabeth may have done all the work but Gwen is getting the glory.

2. Gwen knows that pictures of Elizabeth will just show how painfully thin she is, so she didn't want more of them on the internet. 

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, RFsurvivor said:

And gift you her own book as a graduation gift....

Oh...I remember that.

I don’t recall the name of the book I received for my graduation gift from Gwen however, I do recall it being Weigh Down related. I also recall receiving additional Weigh Down memorabilia as well. 

I wonder if she is still handing out free / backstock Weigh Down material to graduates...

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Upvote 5

That video of Elizabeth rapping is very strange. She is surrounded by guys and some of them have palm branches that they are waving. It is so awkward watching her try to do rap moves, at one point it looks like she is doing a finger gun to her head? And she ends it by asking if they want to go to heaven. 

It is at the end of these pictures. 

• Thank You 4

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Now, instead of ripping off the top of the package and pouring all the M&Ms down your throat, tear off the top corner of the package, stick your finger into the package and eat one at a time, letting the chocolate melt in your mouth, not in your stomach, because your stomach cannot taste anything.

Most people don't eat M&M's like seagulls and pour them down their throat. I'm beginning to think that once upon a time Gwen was a binge eater.

I wonder what Gwen sees when she watches people eating normally. Her perception is probably severely distorted, like having PTSD. Sometimes I'll have an active PTSD moment on the freeway while Mr. Nova is driving and I see a semi truck serving into our lane, it's not, but I see it anyway. Going to a restaurant and seeing people consume normal amounts of food must look awful to Gwen.  

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 9
  • Love 1

• Curious locked this topic