IGNORED

Lori Alexander 62: A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal- TRIGGER for child sexual abuse

On February 23, 2019 at 5:31 PM, wallysmommy said:

What the everloving F is this foolishness?  Older women who go mad after living in rebellion all of their lives?  This sounds like something a 17th century Puritan would say.  

This sounds like a description of Lori, actually. She's definitely falling further and further off her rocker. I personally would attribute it to woo, slimy salads, maybe age, and probably damage from that brain tumor combined with innate personality disorders. But since she freely admits she did basically the opposite of what she preaches until the point in life where it didn't really matter anymore, maybe living in rebellion does contribute.

On February 23, 2019 at 7:25 PM, lilwriter85 said:

I've seen a couple leghumpers post that they would turn to other family members if their husbands were unable to work.  This may sound really bitchy of me, but I find a lot of Lori's leghumpers to be very selfish and entitled. 

Her leghumpers are selfish and entitled. None of them would last a day if they were transported back to Jesus' time. They are also severely lacking in critical thinking skills. Lori is quite obviously NOT RIGHT. She constantly contradicts herself, can't empathize, can't understand that not everyone is sitting in a million-dollar McMansion eating $14 butter on special bread, and quite frankly couldn't care less if any of her leghumpers died (or had children die) due to following her teachings. She didn't care enough to come home from vacation to see her dying mother, she is openly cruel to her daughters, I don't know why anyone thinks she cares about random people on the internet at all.

I feel a little sorry for any of her followers who are dumb enough not to see how crass and terrible she is. I believe Lori has either brain damage or cognitive degeneration going on, and I hope that Ken or one of her kids can get her a diagnosis and let her followers know that she is ill. If she doesn't have either of those things, then there's some psychopathy going on most likely, but in any case she's not someone who needs to be "leading" vulnerable people in any way shape or form. She makes Ted Bundy look kind and empathetic. (And he actually volunteered at a suicide prevention hotline for a few years!)

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, FloraBama said:

And still desperately seeking virality ?

At first glance I read that as virility, and that led to the thought of Lori in search of a young stud.   :brainbleach:

11 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

At first glance I read that as virility, and that led to the thought of Lori in search of a young stud.   :brainbleach:

Ha ha and EWWW! ?

Virality, virulent.  Those are big words that I doubt Lori's little female brain could comprehend.  Where's the horse of truth?  

So, why horse? Not knocking horses. But I'd want to be a stallion. 

6 minutes ago, freealljs said:

Virality, virulent.  Those are big words that I doubt Lori's little female brain could comprehend.  Where's the horse of truth?  

So, why horse? Not knocking horses. But I'd want to be a stallion. 

I prefer to visualize him as a jackass.

I also read virality as virility as Lori really wants to be a man.

Yep, just white men ended slavery. Absolutely no evidence of African-American abolitionists. Or female abolitionists. Smdh. :roll:

Just because you suck at historical research and only read ethnocentric views of history doesn’t mean that these people didn’t exist, dude. 

Spoiler

AFAEDF8C-CEAE-4D78-BB06-0ACA0673EC17.png

Spoiler

3D83BA9A-062E-4BD8-AC0B-CD1142DF8D89.jpeg.f922aabda450e974627ef02a34d9daad.jpeg

Let us all pause and play tiny violins for all the poor, persecuted white middle-class men in the world.  :violin:

Just kidding,  Fuck that noise.  

@Lgirlrocks, I had to look up Tipp Ex.20190225_123219.jpg.d35044f5e80cee734297ea730b7c8634.jpg

Apparently it's a European brand of correction fluid. But according to Wikipedia, it was invented by Arun Entwhistle.

Ah! It looks like Bette Graham  invented Liquid Paper brand correction fluid 2 years before Arun Entwhistle came up with Tipp Ex. I guess it's just a minor mistake, but it caught my attention. :)

4 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

I read it the exact same way!! :laughing-lettersrofl: I'm really glad you pointed it out, cause I was about to tell Ken to step it up a bit :laughing-rolling:

Sorry Lori but spanking, hitting, of any kind is abuse. PERIOD! Quit bringing up abortion. Abortion has nothing to do with spanking or abuse. E74DA5D5-085C-413B-B4C5-50A835D716DE.thumb.jpeg.bc6ba9f7356032b66489908bded37888.jpeg

Spoiler

C8095948-2A90-450C-A8B1-83C4B2EEB973.thumb.jpeg.96da6cf36a581605875515be504dd9d6.jpeg

Nothing new and enlightened about not abusing your kid. Children are supposed to be able to trust their parents. How can they trust them knowing they could get hit at any time? How can we tell our kids it is wrong to hit then turn around and spank them for hitting?

Melitta Bentz invented the coffee filter. Lise Meitner's groundbracking work on the unterstanding and working of nuclear fission together with Otto Frisch and Otto Hahn lead to the development of the nuclear bomb. Her intergral part was never really aknowledged and only Otto Hahn got the Nobel prize for that. Clara Immerwahr was the first female to get a doctorate in chemistry in Germany back in 1900 and was a women's right activist and pacifist. Her work on the solubility of slightly solutable salts are still used. In 1901 she married Fritz Haber, who should later become on the inventers of chemical warfare in the WWI. She hoped for an equal partership in live and work, but was reduced to being the housewife and the uncredited assistant for her husband. She commited suicide in 1915 with her husbands military pistol shortly after the first successfull gas attac in Flanders, which her husband oversaw. She was outspoken against her husbands work as perversion of the ideals of science. And with a bitter irony, Haber's work on the development of using poisenous gas was later used by the Nazi's to gas nearly 12 million people, 6 millions of them jews alone. Clara Immerwahr and Fritz Haber where of jewish heritage.

She's posted round 2 of women sit down and shut up in church.  She doesn't teach men, but now we have Jim the bodybuilder chiming in to tell women basically to shut up.  

Next thing she'll be teaching that men and women shouldn't sit next to one another in church because there might be some accidental bodily contact.  I imagine she bounces from church to church because there's no church that can meet her high standards of hypocrisy.  

See the post yesterday in response to this topic by Sam of Sam and Marilee Hopps for more information. ;-).

Last I heard they had quit going to church most Sundays.  She perhaps got told to shut up again.  

30 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Next thing she'll be teaching that men and women shouldn't sit next to one another in church because there might be some accidental bodily contact.  I imagine she bounces from church to church because there's no church that can meet her high standards of hypocrisy.  

The Lubovitch temple/group/whatever nearby is building a new campus, and the worship area has a wall down the middle. Lori would love that, I think. Although I'm pretty sure the Rabbi there has no problem with women working - he won't touch you, but he'll work with you as needed. And he doesn't berate people who don't meet his religious standards, either. I'm pretty sure he's walked in on our Jewish boss eating a bacon cheeseburger at least once, and while he invites him to temple, he does it in a gentle joking way.

4 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Hide contents

3D83BA9A-062E-4BD8-AC0B-CD1142DF8D89.jpeg.f922aabda450e974627ef02a34d9daad.jpeg

I love Harriet Tubman. I remember learning about her in grade school and being in awe of her tenacity and bravery, not to mention her ability to build such a network to help slaves escape. 

For anyone interested, Glamour recently did an article on her from the perspectives of her descendants: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.glamour.com/story/you-know-her-as-harriet-tubman-we-call-her-aunt-harriet/amp

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

Last I heard they had quit going to church most Sundays.  She perhaps got told to shut up again.  

That actually doesn't surprise me.  They openly trashed every church they went to, and two of them told Lori she was to keep her big trap silent (as far as her "message" goes) on their grounds.  

It was only a matter of time before she made them the laughing stock of California.  

5 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

Melitta Bentz invented the coffee filter. Lise Meitner's groundbracking work on the unterstanding and working of nuclear fission together with Otto Frisch and Otto Hahn lead to the development of the nuclear bomb. Her intergral part was never really aknowledged and only Otto Hahn got the Nobel prize for that. Clara Immerwahr was the first female to get a doctorate in chemistry in Germany back in 1900 and was a women's right activist and pacifist.

The truth is, women haven't invented as many things as men because they have been denied educational opportunities. The same thing could be said for African-Americans, however. Is Lori arguing they aren't as intelligent as white men? Perhaps both groups were simply denied access to education and employment.

3 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

That's my guess. They tried nearly every church near them and Lori got told to shut up with her nonsense.

Bette Nesmith Graham not only invented Liquid Paper, she is also Michael Nesmith's mom. If any of you kids don't know what Michael Nesmith is, he was the guy in The Monkees that always wore a knit stocking hat. Rosalind Franklin's work in  x-ray crystallography was crucial to discovering the structure of DNA.  

With every post those true colors just keep shining brighter and brighter.  She's really showing exactly how lazy of a human being she truly is.  All she ever wanted was to be a trophy wife in a trophy house, complete with nice looking husband and children.  Grandchildren are strictly for bragging rights. 

Cooking:  the easiest things ever are salad and a soup that doesn't need to be babysat.  Don't worry you're pretty little head over constructing an actual meal or babysitting a stew or quiche.  

Cleaning:  I'll bet dollars to donuts, when the housekeeper wasn't there, she made the kids do it.  

Child rearing:  she's admitted she didn't play with them or spend excess time and constantly says spanking them made child rearing easy.  Don't want to get to know them?  Just smack'em around and make them spend hours in their rooms.

Relations:  All you gotta do is be there.  Paste a fake smile on, twitch once in a while until he's done.

Church:  If you really only like certain parts of the book, just use the excuse that women aren't supposed to preach or lead anything.  I also get a feel of "if I can't do this, no one can"

Work:  speaking of leading.  Why do for yourself, what you can manipulate others into doing for you?  Just stand there look pretty, put out every now and then and rack in the cash.  Or better yet....bitch and complain that your head hurts and your stomach is jacked up to get out of...well...everything.

She is the embodiment of pride and sloth.    

She'd have been sucking her teeth at me helping the husband tear out paneling and kitchen cabinets from our new/old house we just acquired.  

SamandMarilee Hopps This is Sam -- As a man, I have no problem with women leading the worship service, preaching, or teaching. Spirit-filled women have as much value to the church as the men. It's not just about the money they bring in to support the church. If your entire ministry is focused on keeping women suppressed, you have succeeded in sending out your message. However, you are not truthful as you do engage with the men on your Facebook page. If you do not care for a woman in leadership, then do not attend that church. Or better yet, start your own "perfect" church with your husband as the leader since you seem to be unhappy with everything about the organized church.

I thought the FJers might appreciate this post ;)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived