IGNORED

Lori Alexander 62: A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal- TRIGGER for child sexual abuse

6 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Is Lori projecting on IG today? hmm?

646499589_LAIG.jpg.0800a3351ddc13abf862699c9b978859.jpg

Yep, Ken must be ogling women, eating cheese, and living like a slob quite a lot these days. Poor sad shrew just needed to reach out and criticize him in public. Being sanctimonious just makes her feel so much better about herself!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Loveday said:

This comment by KC John really chaps my hide:

Live with your parents? That sounds like your parents provide, not God. Maybe your parents are tired of providing?*

And I am so damned sick of these buffoons going on about that brand new iPhone 2-income families supposedly need every year. I don't know of one person who buys a new phone of ANY type every year, much less an iPhone. 

*not to disrespect anyone here who is living with their parents. I know it's often a necessity and I have no problem with that. One of my own kids, in his late 20s, is still living with us. But his parents are providing, not God, so KC John can just stick it where the sun don't shine. :COLERE:

I'm also sick of those bullshit claims that Lori's followers make about two income families. I've never known anyone who gets a new smart phone every year. 

It's amusing when the leghumpers make all these claims about all working women having designer clothes, expensive phones, vacations, and nice stuff. Not every working women is like that. Many two income families still have their struggles after the bills are paid.

If I cooked a gourmet meal for my boy friend I would: a) tell him I was making him food. b) make sure we were on the same page for dinner. 

If he chose to eat before hand I would have been very upset. I would not have wasted the food like she did. I would have sat down and eaten by myself. 

F37DF1B8-29F4-4B25-841D-78F0A5309543.thumb.jpeg.027b226e277094594a4f41fa47227f5a.jpeg

It is a recipe for abuse. Women should be able to speak their mind without fear or being told they are being unbiblical. 

It's his junk -- he pays for everything so he can have what he wants in the house/garage/attic.

He should clean up -- he may not want to live in a sterile, minimalist, Norwex cloth-cleaned isolation house.  If in doubt, see #1 above.

He shouldn't be looking at women -- How do you know this since you seem to never leave the house?  Do you have a spycam attached to him?

He shouldn't be eating that -- Instead of serving cat food salad and slime soup, get up from your computer and make him a decent dinner, Helpmeet/Lover.

I may have to make my own foolish/wise doodle.  I feel the urge to use my new gel pens coming on.

On the gourmet night post -- she should admit she threw a temper tantrum and threw the food away.  

2 hours ago, polecat said:

Yep, most firefighters across the US are volunteers, tbh. My husband is -- he does get paid, a per-call payment and a training payment -- but it's nowhere near enough to support himself or anyone else. It's essentially just reimbursement for gas, etc. 

As for construction, it pays well -- if you're in a union -- but you also don't get paid days off, generally speaking, which means that rain, snow, ice or extreme heat can all mean a smaller paycheck.

Last year, a woman commented on Lori's blog or FB that her husband was a firefighter or EMT in a rural area and he only made $11 an hour. She was concerned about financial survival.  I can't recall if Lori responded to her. 

2 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

If I cooked a gourmet meal for my boy friend I would: a) tell him I was making him food. b) make sure we were on the same page for dinner. 

If he chose to eat before hand I would have been very upset. I would not have wasted the food like she did. I would have sat down and eaten by myself. 

Definitely. And all that food! She probably easily spent over $100 on that meal, and she just threw it away?! Seriously?!

I'd probably just have said, "Well, too bad you didn't check with me/forgot about our plans. Let me eat my dinner and get the rest of it frozen/refrigerated for later."

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

Is Lori projecting on IG today? hmm?

I have become convinced that almost everything Lori says is projecting. Every time she puts hands to keyboard she's telling us far more about herself than about those she criticizes.  

I'm surprised this woman didn't get flamed by the hardcore Lori fangirls. I have a friend whose youngest child is disabled due to cerebral palsy. Now, my friend and her husband both worked before that child was born and they are both still working because insurance companies don't cover everything and they also have two other children to support. Before the birth of the youngest child, they had a lot of money saved up and they have had to use some of their savings over the years to help with their daughter's expenses. If my friend had not worked, I bet they could have easily ended up in a really bad financial situation. 

ivfvav.jpg

Another annoying fan girl comment. Many people are thankful for what they have. But, they could be working for other good reasons like savings for the future, health care, and retirement. It's not all about having the kids in multiple activities or vanity. One person did reply to her with the comment that not everyone can up and move somewhere else. 

rrjwit.jpg

Sure, fangirl—let’s  just move away from our family and friends to live in East Buttf@ck where the houses are cheap because they’re miles away from everything and the school systems are underserved. Oh, and lotsa luck having your headship find a job that pays a living wage out there.

52 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

Many people are thankful for what they have. But, they could be working for other good reasons like savings for the future, health care, and retirement. It's not all about having the kids in multiple activities or vanity. One person did reply to her with the comment that not everyone can up and move somewhere else.

We have a high poverty rate in our county. There is a homeless encampment on the edge of town with families living there. Some are working people who can't afford the high cost of rent. They have children. Their lives are not an ongoing vanity project, they are in survival mode. They barely have money for gas to get to work and get the kids to school but somehow they're supposed to move? To where and with what resources? Lori and her fangirls have no idea what it means to be without. 

On a side note, the police cleaned out the homeless encampment yesterday and put all those people back out on the street. They stepped up police patrol because some of the people were quite angry. I've driven by there many times and it was always neat and clean with all the tents in rows. It was known that they were making an effort to police themselves. Who knows where some of those kids slept last night. 

My husband and I have a date tomorrow to go to a big Home and Garden show - there is a huge charity plant sale that benefits Habitat for Humanity, and a discount on admission if one brings donations like new socks/underwear/backpacks/toiletries for a local homeless veterans organization.  I have to admit that the involvement in aiding the homeless is a big reason we waited a few months to go to this particular show.  (We're planning on having some work done on our home and want to see some ideas and talk to some contractors in a non-pressure situation before we make some decisions).

We're planning on getting at least some of our spring planting from the plant sale.  I have a feeling that if they still have good offerings by the time we go, this will become an annual event for us to attend.

Apparently my brazen-hussy, childless, work outside the home Jezebel ways lends itself to looking for ways to be a subtle social justice warrior!  ? 

I'll tell you what foolishness is, Lori.

It is letting OPPRESSIVE habits of one spouse destroy life and joy for the other spouse.

If he is filling the house and every nook and cranny with JUNK, someone should INTERVENE, so that this man can be free of hoarding issues.  For God's sake, SET THE CAPTIVES FREE, Lori.  Oh, wait...wimminz can't do that, according to The NLAT®️.  (New Lori Alexander Translation).  Only MENZ can set captives free.  So she has to live with his junk everywhere.

Also foolish to cow tow to laziness (a sin - called sloth in the regular bible). If a menz is it is FOOLISH to enable laziness by doting on him hand and foot!

Hmmm....according to the NLAT®️, the menz don't need to be SET FREE (delivered) from the oppression and sin of LUST.  Instead, the menz need the wimminz to smile bigger and give 'em more sex on demand so that they can keep  feeding the lust.  Disgust.  Again, FOOLISH.

This last one can go either way, really, but as a wife of a man who had a brain injury which affected his eating choices (among other things), I can say that if he was obsessively over-eating a certain food or foods, again it is FOOLISHNESS to just "keep letting him gorge on it" while I'm supposed to be A HELPER SUITABLE FOR ONLY HIM.

Foolishness.

All of her advice is foolishness, with a sprinkling of bible verses perverted from the NLAT®️ (not used in the correct context).

I really don't care if people go out and buy an i-Phone every year.  It is none of my business.  As long as those people are paying THEIR bills, feeding, clothing, and sheltering THEIR kids, and able to provide other necessities AND wants, who gives a shit?  It is none of Lori's or her fangirls' business.

I also think that Lori aimed her last IG doodle at Ken.  

Regarding the woman who cooked the fabulous gourmet dinner and then threw it all away when her husband announced he'd had a burger already, am I the only one who read that in a somewhat sarcastic tone? It almost read to me as if she was yanking Lori's chain. Way too much detail for one thing, and the last bit kind of clinched it for me: "Spending that Valentine’s Day watching Bicentennial Man was still a wonderful evening, because I was with my man! A good woman makes lemonade out of lemons."

I almost expected her to add a link to a Tammy Wynette song. :laughing-rolling:

5 hours ago, Frog99 said:

Today’s post has quite an interesting comment: 

Hide contents

6534278E-FF42-43BE-9C99-6B7F6D3578FA.thumb.png.fbae1341746c44459ce181d6671a68b9.png

Hide contents

CC89F766-262F-40F5-A575-62215E9C37D0.thumb.png.68aa4434ab73034c403760fb49713399.png

Hide contents

A5D37A17-2618-4088-80EB-72F48B74E762.thumb.png.ffd57fafd1217ccebde0991ba1255928.png

I don’t even know where to begin. 

That woman has absolutely no sense of self-worth. It's so sad. It's not something to be celebrated.

Many years ago I was living in a remote, fly-in Native community and there was a missionary couple there as well. The man was absolutely horrid. He put "missions" above his wife and children and was a judgmental asshole. The woman was actually very kind and caring. 

One day we were talking and she shared a story about the time, very early in their marriage, when she made a special dinner and put on the dress she had worn to her high school prom. She had a neighbor do her hair and the stage was set for a romantic evening.

Well her husband came home with a work colleague that he hadn't told her about. And when he saw her all dolled up, he turned to his colleague and said, "I don't know what's wrong with her. Why is she dressed like that?"

I was flabbergasted and responded "That must have hurt you very much. Did you tell him?"

Her reply was, "Oh that's just him. I didn't say anything and I got changed and made more food for dinner."

I tried to tell her she was meant to be her husband's partner and not his fucking doormat. About five years ago she finally had a breakdown and now lives separated from this jerk. She will never divorce him, but now at least she isn't being used up.

No partner should expect you to look your best all of the time. They should understand you aren’t always going to be dolled up. Life happens. I put on a lot of stress weight last year. My boy friend understood it and is still attracted to me. He is not looking elsewhere because I’m not as slim as I once was. That’s how your partner should treat you. 6494E524-E28D-4B58-9513-A7E57FDCAA7E.thumb.png.8903db6186eb23cf8aae4fb51abd7c60.png

does my bf check out other women? Yes. Does it bother me? No. Why? Because he is faithful. Him checking out another women, isn’t my fault, it’s something most guys do. Most women check out other guys too. It’s human nature.

Spoiler

FEE675CD-9647-443B-B855-2079289DDA2D.thumb.jpeg.cfa26468c95fa45f98b3cf06f1ee8d1f.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

does my bf check out other women? Yes. Does it bother me? No. Why? Because he is faithful. Him checking out another women, isn’t my fault, it’s something most guys do. Most women check out other guys too. It’s human nature.  

Indeed.  I had a lot of trouble there for a long time because I had been taught that lust was sin, and lust was so broadly defined that it included anything more than noting the presence of a member of the opposite sex.  That turns silly little human traits into something evil, and reinforces the 'they're men, they can't help themselves' mentality, while making normal, human women who enjoy looking at men (or other women, as the case may be) think there's something wrong with them.   

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived