IGNORED

Lori Alexander 62: A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal- TRIGGER for child sexual abuse

Lori is always so double minded.  Earlier this week she instructed women to let go of expectations of their husbands, but today we are being told to revisit our pasts and impose higher expectations on our mothers. 

Last I checked, neither my husband nor my mothers were anything but human beings doing their best to follow Jesus a bit better each day.  I aim for love, grace, and forgiveness with each.  After all, I believe that God is sovereign and does not make mistakes, so he knew who my mother would be when He knit me together in her womb.  Who am I to question God and His ways as He is the One who gave me to be raised by an awesome strong, working mother who continues to grow (in her late 70s) and inspire me to be a better person.  ?

Lori, you can't have it both ways.  We either let go of our expectations of others (including both husbands and mothers), or embrace that we will always have expectations that we work through in relationships. 

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe in unicorns, fairies, and mermaids.  That doesn't mean I'm right.  She believes mothers should be the one's homeschooling based on what evidence?  Her special revelation that she gets when she's rubbing black salve on her age spots?

Her dislike of women worship leaders -- if they have the best singing voice in the church, let them lead the singing.  I don't need any man who sounds like a dying moose leading the singing just because he has a penis.  I believe it's all steeped in hatred and jealousy.  She really doesn't know how to be nice and she doesn't care to even try.

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 11.44.41 AM.png

31 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

I believe in unicorns, fairies, and mermaids.  That doesn't mean I'm right.  She believes mothers should be the one's homeschooling based on what evidence?  Her special revelation that she gets when she's rubbing black salve on her age spots?

Maybe her evidence came in the one or two years she actually homeschooled her own kids? Or during a nap, while the housekeeper was cleaning her house and the nanny was holding her babies to keep them from crying? Or while she was chowing down on her slimy salad while her hungry children gave puppy-dog eyes to Ken, who had made his own actual FOOD?

As my dad would say, Lori doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground. No one should be listening to her about anything at all, much less about things that can permanently affect their family and children. She is slowly but surely sucking IQ points away from the rest of the planet with the empty vacuum in her head. We are all dumber for having read anything she writes. In the olden days she loves so much, she'd be working her way toward that locked room in the attic where the family embarrassments get to live out the end of their lives once it's clear they're no longer thinking clearly. 

Get a load of this. This poor woman!!! She had some great, empathetic response...but all Lori can do is be a big time bitch back. 

Spoiler

felicia1.PNG.98134f399d4d7a0653bcac7d685d4edd.PNG

Spoiler

felicia2.PNG.c4ed71325fa311723d8986dbc34d9d5b.PNG

Spoiler

felicia3.PNG.657c97df0dd1c435648694c90b095da6.PNG

A few random observations: 

1. In Biblical times, tending to the home was tending to business. Lori and her fan girls have made an idol out of keeping a house and raising children. They also gad about in judgement of other women to a level far beyond anything I have ever seen. 

2. If I could comment on her page, I would be tempted to comment that perhaps the mothers being criticized in the chat room and in the comments had children out of a sense of obligation- because it was expected. I know that’s rude and a simplistic view but damn. I am so tired of the way she and her fan girls bully other women. Especially women who acknowledge on a public forum that they are struggling. There is absolutely no grace shown by any of them. 

3. There is nothing wrong with “climbing the corporate ladder” as God has given us all different talents and gifts and we are to use them to glorify Him. And don’t we want intelligent, capable people in leadership positions. 

4. Anyone who has a home, partner, and more than one child knows that you have to juggle responsibilities. It’s life. And riddle me this- if a childcare provider can’t properly tend to 6 children, how can a mother of 8 properly tend to her children? 

@Frog99

re point #4....yes daycares etc have to have a child/adult ratio. Something like 6:1. I am not sure if it is law or where that comes from but that does says a lot. And that is only for one adult handling 6 kids for an 8 hour period of time or so. For quivering moms there is no shift end. 

I would love to lock Lori in a house with 8 children under the age of 15 for just one day.  No escape option.  And she would have to cook, clean, homeschool, and have everything spectacularly perfect when the husband arrives home.  I could sell tickets to that side show.

37 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

@Frog99

re point #4....yes daycares etc have to have a child/adult ratio. Something like 6:1. I am not sure if it is law or where that comes from but that does says a lot. And that is only for one adult handling 6 kids for an 8 hour period of time or so. For quivering moms there is no shift end. 

Where I live it’s 8:1, but no more than 2 under 24 months. That’s for a home setting. I don’t know the regs for centers. I will say that my daycare provider managed the children in her care very well. 2 is my limit lol. 

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

but all Lori can do is be a big time bitch back. 

There is no love in that woman. 

27 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

I would love to lock Lori in a house with 8 children under the age of 15 for just one day.  No escape option.  And she would have to cook, clean, homeschool, and have everything spectacularly perfect when the husband arrives home.  I could sell tickets to that side show.

and be joyfully available at all times!

45 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

But, let's throw in a fun twist! She can't hit them and has no access to a housekeeper or nanny.

Now let's sit back and see what happens. 

47 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Another twist, she has to do it all on $21,000 a year—just like Laine. 

2 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Get a load of this. This poor woman!!! She had some great, empathetic response...but all Lori can do is be a big time bitch back. 

Hide contents

felicia1.PNG.98134f399d4d7a0653bcac7d685d4edd.PNG

Hide contents

felicia2.PNG.c4ed71325fa311723d8986dbc34d9d5b.PNG

Hide contents

felicia3.PNG.657c97df0dd1c435648694c90b095da6.PNG

Lori's responses to this reader fill me with choking rage and fury.

My mother failed me miserably. She abandoned me at the time when I needed her most. Her neglect put into motion a series of events that caused a great deal of harm to my life. I had no one to care for me. I hated my mother for that and she knew it. We attempted therapy together to no avail. Nothing my mother said could make up for what she did. There was nothing she could do to give me back all the years of my lost childhood. And in my heart of hearts, I knew I was truly blameless. What could an 11 year old do to make her mom abandon her? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. All the fault lay with my mother.

I spent the next 20+ years in therapy on my own. I could never let go of the hurt even as I healed enough to let my mom back in my life. One day after a particularly draining therapy session, I lay on my bed thinking about everything we had discussed and it came to me all at once. As my mother's daughter I was blameless but as a fellow woman I had treated my mother terribly. I had failed to see her as a human being. I never once thought about what life was like for her, how the situation we were all in way back then had affected her. What it must have been like being married to a horrible abusive man. I used my moral high ground to punish her. I could have never spoken to my mom again and no one would have faulted me. But I chose to forgive her instead. We've spent the last ten years building a healthy relationship as mom and daughter but as friends too. 

Reading all those comments of women adding up all the ways their mothers failed them brought back so much. It shows exactly where they are on their journey as human beings. No mother no matter how wonderful can be all things to their children because we are all incomplete and imperfect. We can only love our children and do our best. That is the human condition. I hope that the children of these women grow up to show their mothers more grace and forgiveness than they've shown their own. 

@SuperNova I believe that is why the universe puts certain people in your life at certain times. I was away at college, this was a few years after my dad had passed away. I was almost 4 hours away from family and my car battery died. I got a jump and went to Walmart. The service person there was no help in picking out a battery. He just said you need to choose one. I almost started crying. There was a man there in his 40’s or 50’s who could see I was struggling. He came over and helped me. 

i have had other people that have stepped in and helped me in ways my dad would have. It is easy to not see our parents as human. To not take the time to step back and see their perspective. 

7 hours ago, polecat said:

why kids continue to associate with their abusers as adults

Trauma bonding is a thing.

Why do any of Lori Alexander's readers bother to try to get  her to be reasonable? They should know it ain't happening. So sad that women fall into her trap. Lori Alexander doesn't have the kindness or compassion of an ant, she is a hateful shrew hiding behind her handful of bible verses.

Who the heck is Deanna Tullison this new top fan leghumper fangirl of Lori?  She of the random ALL CAPS, numerous misspellings, bad grammar, mangled syntax and contentious commenting on every post that even mildly disagrees with her or Lori. She can just go right back where she came from.

Every time Lori reminds a single mother that she's lower than a snake in a wagon track, worse than pond scum for working to keep her family together I just wish she'd write what she really means, rather than all her Jesus speak:

[Lori] " Listen you jezebel, no one, least of all me, cares if your children starve, go ragged, and are homeless. It's your own fault anyway for not picking a better godly man. One who won't die on you or leave you for another woman.  Which by the way is definitely absolutely all your fault because you didn't submit hard enough and give him sex whenever he demanded it.  You are an evil godless woman, sooooo not worth my time to even answer your whiny "exceptions" post.

Look I told you what God's my perfect ways are.  I told you what God I command you to do.   So listen up jezebel, I'm just gonna say it one more time:  Do what I damn well told you.  Stay home, and if you are evicted,  let your children be ragged, starve, be homeless. Remember God will provide. And if he doesn't it's because you deserve what you get. Because you are a hateful, ungodly, rebellious, jezebel mother who works to keep her family. You hate God's my perfect ways. You deserve to burn in hell. As a matter of fact God I say you will."

21 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Who the heck is Deanna Tullison

I was wondering about her too! She even was asking hypothetical questions about things that never happened

52 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I was wondering about her too! She even was asking hypothetical questions about things that never happened

I’m not sure if this is going to make much sense...initially I was looking at Deanna for nothing more than entertainment value (like ‘let’s see what this nutcase is going to come up with today’) and then started hoping that anyone else reading her nonsense would realize that this overall way of thinking & preaching is not normal, rational or healthy. And then ideally, some of Lori’s “followers” will correlate these extremes and realize that the whole thing is just a chorus of crazy complete with misogynistic a-holes and mean girls. Here’s hoping. ?‍♀️

C46ABDB1-BF47-4526-BF95-FC7B916D3809.thumb.png.9a97d4e845b55a5c2e28cfe0b22d4424.png94800BB5-A1F7-4A49-913F-A005ABB61E89.thumb.jpeg.31ecc702f8b5618358495ce1470e6c4d.jpeg

Dear Lori you suck! You can’t be leading people to Christ if you are causing them to want to end their own life. 

Yes you can tell women they should be a keeper of the home. BUT! And this is a big but. Nowhere in the Bible does it say women cannot work outside of the home. Being a keeper of the home means you oversee everything. It doesn’t mean you have to do it all. Men were the hunters because it wasn’t safe for women to do that so they tended to the home. 

There is a special place in hell for people who call them selves a Christian but don’t live like Christ told them to.C7F3B264-7317-49CA-A794-57FA98704CA4.thumb.jpeg.2cf591e3bc8dc89eda094c05c24f2df3.jpeg

This is beyond heartbreaking and yet perfectly exposes the damage that can ensue. Do you hear her Lori?? “IVE HAD ACTUAL SUICIDAL THOUGHTS WHEN READING SOME OF THESE POSTS” This is not some offhand, trivial comment.

I’m really curious as to how or if a response from Lori directly will occur. Will she ignore this comment? Delete it all together? 

5 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

4 hours ago, polecat said:

But, let's throw in a fun twist! She can't hit them and has no access to a housekeeper or nanny.

Now let's sit back and see what happens. 

4 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Another twist, she has to do it all on $21,000 a year—just like Laine. 

I have wished the same things for Lori over the years.  I wish a show like Morgan Spurlock's 30 Days was still around because that would be a good set up for Lori. She would have to live with a large family(let's say a family of 8 or more) and their one income is less than 40k. 

Lori would have to live the same way as the family. Meaning if they can't afford expensive food, she has to settle for whatever they buy. She would have to sit with the couple when they are trying to figure out their bills and long term expenses. 

5 hours ago, Loveday said:

Lori's responses to this reader fill me with choking rage and fury.

Somehow I feel total certainty that when this single working mom’s daughter who struggled with infertility for years comes to tell her she is finally pregnant, her response will be far more emotional and loving and supportive than what that witch Lori showed Alyssa. Thankfully, I also know with certainty that my mom, who worked part time to help pay the bills, would have been on her feet with her arms locked around me in about 1.5 seconds in the same situation. 

That single mom is a thousand times better mom than SAHM Lazy Lori could ever hope to be. I hope she knows that, too. 

My ok has been working full time for 15 years now. My siblings and I are grown but she is always there for us. Two years ago I went to urgent care and she left work to be with me. She has left work to be with my older brother, in his thirties, when he went to the ER. 

Working full time doesn’t take away time from your kids unless you let it

I hope the woman with suicidal thoughts gets help from a mental health professional. I get the feeling that she has realized that Lori really doesn't give a shit about the stress and mental issues that some of the readers go through. 

2 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Who the heck is Deanna Tullison this new top fan leghumper fangirl of Lori?  She of the random ALL CAPS, numerous misspellings, bad grammar, mangled syntax and contentious commenting on every post that even mildly disagrees with her or Lori. She can just go right back where she came from.

Every time Lori reminds a single mother that she's lower than a snake in a wagon track, worse than pond scum for working to keep her family together I just wish she'd write what she really means, rather than all her Jesus speak:

[Lori] " Listen you jezebel, no one, least of all me, cares if your children starve, go ragged, and are homeless. It's your own fault anyway for not picking a better godly man. One who won't die on you or leave you for another woman.  Which by the way is definitely absolutely all your fault because you didn't submit hard enough and give him sex whenever he demanded it.  You are an evil godless woman, sooooo not worth my time to even answer your whiny "exceptions" post.

Look I told you what God's my perfect ways are.  I told you what God I command you to do.   So listen up jezebel, I'm just gonna say it one more time:  Do what I damn well told you.  Stay home, and if you are evicted,  let your children be ragged, starve, be homeless. Remember God will provide. And if he doesn't it's because you deserve what you get. Because you are a hateful, ungodly, rebellious, jezebel mother who works to keep her family. You hate God's my perfect ways. You deserve to burn in hell. As a matter of fact God I say you will."

Deanna is a nutter. 

Lori has had women in her page who were left by their husbands. In one instance, the husband is remarried to a woman who is educated, ambitious, confident, and has a career. The ex-wife is submissive and has commented that she did everything the way she was supposed to. I feel really sad for her. I don’t think she comments much on Lori’s page but I do think she maintains her mindset even after divorce and remarriage. 

The more I think about it, the more I realize that Lori’s page is a conduit for her to spread her hatefulness and misery and it has attracted some of the most hateful and judgemental “Christians”. They aren’t for any sort of teaching- because there isn’t anything useful on her page- she makes broad statements and assumptions in the hopes of going viral and she and her fangirls eat.it.up- so they can keep lamenting how persecuted and under attack they are. 

Lori Alexander The Transformed Wife: we know you read here. Teaching kids s more than telling people what they should do. It involves giving them information on how to do something. For example- content on budget grocery shopping and meal planning, home maintenance routines, tips on how to balance the demands of motherhood. Except you can’t do that. Because you have no clue. And you double down and delete posts that ask where that content is because you are afraid of being exposed for exactly what you are. You are a FRAUD. You are also one of the most diabolically evil people I have ever encountered. 

Sorry- a bit of a rant. The facts that she has said women who work are forsaking their families and the fact someone has shared that they have  struggled with suicidal thoughts because of Lori Alexander- with no response from Lori and none from her leghumpers makes me so angry. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived