IGNORED

Lori Alexander 62: A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal- TRIGGER for child sexual abuse

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

What the everloving F is this foolishness?  Older women who go mad after living in rebellion all of their lives?  This sounds like something a 17th century Puritan would say.  I am dying to read this but I'm not about to give the Pearls any money.  Has anyone read this tripe?  

I've never read that awful drivel that the Pearl's wrote, other than the pieces that Lori has shared in the blog and in the ALCR (back when I used to be in there).  Lori used to preach that Debbie taught that women who go "mad" (insane) do so because they are in "rebellion to God's ways" by being unsubmissive to their husbands and such.

She somehow connects this because of the bible verses that mention God giving people over to "reprobate minds" (seared consciences), and uses it to condemn women, as is her usual strategy of controlling women/girls. 

It's a fear tactic. 

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding Lindy. She woke up.

Do not ask me how I know this, because I cannot share it here anyway.

Just be satisfied that she is, indeed, awake to the error of TTW/ALCR.

4 hours ago, Frog99 said:

So the church decided to exert “discipline “- yet another unfamiliar concept. But instead, the couple opted against meeting with the church leaders and I would guess, left the church- possibly all churches. I can’t wrap my brain around the fact that these people don’t see the harm in their actions. 

C4848C06-A685-4FF2-A62A-FDA42781F5C4.png

This would make me so angry, if I was in a church and they did something like that then they would probably be kicking me out as well.  Because I would not be able to keep my redheaded Texan woman mouth shut!

As far as the comment about older women going mad re: Debbie Pear;s book, I did buy Created To Be His Helpmeet at a thrift store once just so I could shred it like it needed to be and I found a second one at a booth in a craft mall that sold books and it also got the same treatment.  I skimmed one of them and while it was filled with garbage, I don't recall anything about that.  Of course, I was not reading it in depth.  It was too awful.

2 minutes ago, Briefly said:

This would make me so angry, if I was in a church and they did something like that then they would probably be kicking me out as well.  Because I would not be able to keep my redheaded Texan woman mouth shut!

Not a Texan but a red head and I wouldn’t be able to keep my mouth shut either!

@ladyicantxplain thank you for sharing about Lindy. I’m glad she saw the light and I pray she and her family are ok. 

3 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

While I believe that Lori would have handed Ken the divorce papers pretty quickly if she would have been in your mother's situation, I think any of Lori's leghumpers will find themselve in a fucked up situation. The breadwinner unable to work and they won't work outside the house. They would be in for a very rude awakening that no amount of prayer alone and god will provide will solve for them.

I think at least a few of them have already found themselves in fucked up situations. I recall there was recent discussion about a leghumper in the chatroom who was facing financial issues after her husband ended up in jail for something. 

Some of the leghumpers seem to follow Lori's attitude on not thinking about the "what ifs". I've seen a couple leghumpers post that they would turn to other family members if their husbands were unable to work.  This may sound really bitchy of me, but I find a lot of Lori's leghumpers to be very selfish and entitled. 

I'm a Texan, and a Ginger...

And I would go all fire-cracker on these people...

And I would not stay in a church that practiced weird "church discipline".  They can get their crap straight first and then they can start helping me with my life. Most churches have no idea how to "train up" others (what the word discipline REALLY MEANS).

Punishing people isn't "church" or "discipleship"...

These people need to wake up.

Jailbird got out somehow but doesn't have a job.  She's posted around looking for lawn care jobs for him.  They are evidently still struggling and she's determined not to go to work and just make babies.  They live in the same parish I lived in until last year.  If Lori wants to refer to women as "mad" she needs to look in her own backyard.  It is "mad" to me to allow your children to starve to follow some bitch with a superiority complex's teachings instead of using common sense and finding a way to provide for your family.  

So is the jailbird actually out of jail  i.e., served his time, or merely out on bail awaiting trial?  I seem to remember what he did to the neighbor was pretty awful (a serious physical attack I believe) and definitely carried jail time of much more than a few months.

I mean wife and jailbird can do what they want, but not a good idea to let your children experience malnutrition because you're an idiot.  Falls under child abuse in my book. Rickets aren't pretty.

There was a thread on yesterday's FB post started by Felicia. Just this morning a woman added a comment that she is suicidal because of Lori. Prudently at Home wrote her two very nice loving responses but not a peep from Lori. The screenshots are posted up on my fb page. 

15 hours ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Regarding Lindy. She woke up.

I believe Prudently is getting there too.  I’ve had some private limited interactions with her and she is actually kind and understanding 

15 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

I think at least a few of them have already found themselves in fucked up situations. I recall there was recent discussion about a leghumper in the chatroom who was facing financial issues after her husband ended up in jail for something. 

Some of the leghumpers seem to follow Lori's attitude on not thinking about the "what ifs". I've seen a couple leghumpers post that they would turn to other family members if their husbands were unable to work.  This may sound really bitchy of me, but I find a lot of Lori's leghumpers to be very selfish and entitled. 

I fully agree that some of them are allready in a fucked up situation, should have worded it better. And also on being entitled and selfish. I couldn't live for the love of my life to be dependend on such a level of another person. So I'm happy to see that at least some of her leghumpers are on the way to wake up.

Was it that leghumper with allready 6 or 7 children living in the basement of some church friends, without any income at all while refusing to work? And her husband in jail beating up someone pretty badly?

Yes, that would be her -- she seemed to get pregnant every time he was bonded out.  The friend finally revoked the bond and he was re-arrested.  Not sure if he's out on bond or if he actually went to trial.  She refuses to take advantage of the resources available like Head Start and the best in the state public school system (not kidding).  She lives by the Lori mantra "God will provide."  Except Lori has a roof over her head and a great source of financial support.  

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

Yes, that would be her -- she seemed to get pregnant every time he was bonded out.  The friend finally revoked the bond and he was re-arrested.  Not sure if he's out on bond or if he actually went to trial.  She refuses to take advantage of the resources available like Head Start and the best in the state public school system (not kidding).  She lives by the Lori mantra "God will provide."  Except Lori has a roof over her head and a great source of financial support.  

That makes me so angry. I doubt that she's actually doing homeschooling with such limited funding. Plus with some many kids I doubt she has the time to give them what they need. Idk it just sketches me out. I suppose she could be but I have my doubts. Honestly, I think you'd have to be a pretty awful person if a friend revoked a bond on you. But I'm sure they blamed the friend for everything. 

Also in Lori world: ignoring suicidal ideation and boosting an old post! 

I agree that Lori is reaching with this one. Leading worship and helping both sexes to sing better is not the same as preaching/teaching. I’m pretty sure god has bigger things to worry about. 

DD53DE43-4E50-4F0D-8D08-57F12B054115.thumb.jpeg.cf109587650c9a920b33a0fbbe87d738.jpeg

Since the only place it is possible for Lori to still see my words is HERE (she's blocked me; I've blocked her page, and blocked her from my profile for a variety of good reasons. Same with IG and all other platforms)...

Lori, SHUT UP and preach THE gospel. That's the GOOD news, in case you didn't know.

It is not part of the Good news that women be silenced. 

That is all I've got for now.

Have to share these fore they are deleted. Lori the internet is forever. 3110F2D7-AD74-490F-A272-9889B66E83EE.thumb.jpeg.9219e24102989ee0f3204eb2a92071a1.jpeg

Spoiler

9CC2E2AB-07A9-46B2-A309-EE8E7C842045.thumb.jpeg.6dc8b36197bf1dc44a64699a443b7780.jpeg

Spoiler

F1A3FC8C-5EC5-4C6B-9C36-9026B970D14B.thumb.jpeg.372a98c483b024d2468d62b7acd10dc1.jpeg

Yes Lori? Do you have any male followers? If you do and they read and listen to what you have to say then you are going against gods word by teaching them. 

Someone (not me, I've been banned, alas) needs to explain to Lori and her leghumpers where the phrase 'monstrous regiment of women' actually came from. John Knox's words would fit right in with Lori's point, but at least she would know the historical context. :my_dodgy:

4 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Someone (not me, I've been banned, alas) needs to explain to Lori and her leghumpers where the phrase 'monstrous regiment of women' actually came from. John Knox's words would fit right in with Lori's point, but at least she would know the historical context. :my_dodgy:

I agree with you, but the history behind it all would blow Lori's limited mind.

She claims they are just readers (whatever- we know that’s a lie). This dear reader thinks those men reading along is just fine, because after all, they are the spiritual leaders and need to be sure what she posts is sound. Gag. 

0D4FCB42-A778-45D5-9DA8-EC4B8131E827.png

Um, no male followers? UTTER BULLSHIT.

According to what she believes, she should not be interacting with them at all. Hypocrite much Lori?

Your responses to several of your male followers are captured here on FJ, Liar Lori.  If Kyle Smith and Shaun whatever his name is are supposed to be the guardians of sound doctrine, we are all doomed because they are idiots.  Someone called you out on publishing her book.  It's nothing but vanity press for you to perpetuate your burning need to continually demean and diminish women.  

I read the article that you used for your blog post today.  I can't get a grip on the church this man "moderates" as he doesn't use the word pastor.  But the pictures of the elders and deacons looks like a hall of fame of white maleness.  

PS. I may have to see if I can comment on the blog.  I'm not sure my sock account comments are actually posted.

On 2/23/2019 at 2:22 PM, polecat said:

The entitlement of churches like this, as if they have any right telling people how to live.

Confession time (pun intended) - one of the reasons I'm no longer practicing Orthodoxy (not saying never again, but not now) is that my son's long time priest, whom he very much looked up to, told him he couldn't receive communion any more while he and his girlfriend were living together.  It crushed him and sent him into a spiritual/emotional tailspin for awhile.

Boy did my Mama Bear rear up - I wanted to bitch slap him for that.

I don't have time for that shit any more.  I really, really don't.

1 hour ago, polecat said:

And in other news today, Lori Alexander is still an idiot. And a fucking monster.

And still desperately seeking virality ?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived