• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
samurai_sarah

Lori Alexander 62: A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal- TRIGGER for child sexual abuse

wallysmommy

I have two thread title suggestions:

God's will: barefoot and pregnant

Take it up with God

Wine time!
klein_roeschen
7 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

FFD4E9FB-5A99-4BD3-AF08-8C5242CCBB19.thumb.jpeg.6d323e1a0be61ad40b2f0ecbf5f965e5.jpeg

Seeing Lori using a Goethe quote for that bullshit pains me alot. I work in Weimar, where he lived and worked and here you can't escape his heritage. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe was a highly educated man and he enjoyed the company of also educated and intelligent women. His various mistresses inspired him to different parts of his work. He would have never approved of someone like Lori, belittleing education and making themself stupid. Did Lori even know who she quoted or where it just something she googled and found fitting?

wallysmommy

She found the quote on an inspirational poster in a waiting room.

Meh
Katzchen24
4 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

Seeing Lori using a Goethe quote for that bullshit pains me alot. .........

......Did Lori even know who she quoted or where it just something she googled and found fitting?

I'm betting she didn't. Goethe had mistresses? *shock horror*.

I tried to find the source of the quote, but none of the usual quote sites didn't provide the source document. It would be fascinating to know the context of the original quotation.

She prefers girls to be barefoot and ignorant. The ignorance will lead to pregnancy.

livinglongerthanyou
8 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Well, this is an interesting exchange.  Those who ask genuine questions, who state that they want to learn, need to be blocked.  Well, ain't that just the Christian loooooooove we've come to expect from Lori's Leghumpers? 

TTW13094783.jpg

Margaret is an annoying, yappy little dog. My "I would like to throat punch you" instinct is triggered anytime I read what she posts. 

livinglongerthanyou

I cringed when I read a couple of the posts from women who were praising God that after so many years of infertility, they finally became pregnant because God answered their prayer. No girl, you became pregnant because the biology worked. Giving the credit to God surely means you can be super pissed with this same God, when you don't get pregnant right?

Second, I was in daycare, because my parents were still teens when they had me. They had to work very hard to care for their little family. My mother was absolutely heart broken when I called the daycare lady "mom". Heartbroken that is, until the same daycare lady, pointed out I had a severe stutter and seemed to call every adult "mom" because it was one of the few words I could pronounce easily. Sadly, one of Lori's fangirls would turn that into a docudrama about the evils of daycare.

Wine time!
klein_roeschen
6 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

I'm betting she didn't. Goethe had mistresses? *shock horror*.

I tried to find the source of the quote, but none of the usual quote sites didn't provide the source document. It would be fascinating to know the context of the original quotation.

She prefers girls to be barefoot and ignorant. The ignorance will lead to pregnancy.

Oh yeah, but that wasn't his fault, he never had a chance against all these jezebels. His mistress for 16 years, mother of his children and eventually wife was working outside the home when meeting him. Would she have been a good SAHD she would never had met him to seduce him to become his mistress. His other mistresses where educated and he met them on parties at the court. If they would had stayed home to tend to the household, husbands and the children instead of partying, they would never had the chance to seduce him.

The quick search I did this morning for the origin didn't got me anywhere. I looked on german quotation sites under his name and I didn't found the german original of that quote. But what I found after a quick look at english sides was that they had very different quotes of him and many doesn't even sound like him. Very interesting.

Mellowing With Age

Lori's post today about the "Naughty" women at Corinth. She always manages to get her BDSM themes out there. 🤣 She would be much happier if she found a local community and played. Stop repressing yourself woman. You would be happier. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

wallysmommy

On the women who are infantile in their reference to motherhood, I have a cousin who is 64 or 65.  She still calls her mother "Mommy."  It makes me nuts.  The other children call her "Mom."  It's not a family or regional/culltural thing.  It's baby talk from an adult.  None of the other kids in our generation (65 or so of us) called our mother "mommy" once we got past the age of 5. 

Alisamer
2 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

On the women who are infantile in their reference to motherhood, I have a cousin who is 64 or 65.  She still calls her mother "Mommy."  It makes me nuts.  The other children call her "Mom."  It's not a family or regional/culltural thing.  It's baby talk from an adult.  None of the other kids in our generation (65 or so of us) called our mother "mommy" once we got past the age of 5. 

For us dad is always "daddy" (pretty sure that's a standard Southern thing), but mom is either mom or sometimes mama. Unless you need to get her attention, then you have to use her first name if you want any hope of her answering you. And I can't remember my mom ever referring to herself as a "mommy" - if there's an A in front of it, it's either mom or mother.

People can call themselves what they want, I guess, but it does sound super childish to use mommy past a certain point. Unless you're speaking for your pet, then use mommy all you want. Because pets are perpetual toddlers.

Aggravated
Loveday
5 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

For us dad is always "daddy" (pretty sure that's a standard Southern thing), but mom is either mom or sometimes mama. Unless you need to get her attention, then you have to use her first name if you want any hope of her answering you. And I can't remember my mom ever referring to herself as a "mommy" - if there's an A in front of it, it's either mom or mother.

People can call themselves what they want, I guess, but it does sound super childish to use mommy past a certain point. Unless you're speaking for your pet, then use mommy all you want. Because pets are perpetual toddlers.

It probably is, but my Pennsylvania grandpa was always called 'daddy' by his daughters, and they still refer to him that way when we talk about him, even though he's been gone for 30 years.  Oddly, they almost always called Grandma 'mother' with an occasional 'Mom' thrown in. 

Wine time!
klein_roeschen

Using mommy with grown up children has some pretty creepy undertone, like one of them aren't able to let go of childhood or worse.

And I only refer to myself as my doggie's mommy in english, since there isn't a similiar nice term like "Frauchen" (female owner) in english, just owner sounds so harsh. But while I love the little guy and he is for some part a child substitute, that's where I draw the line, because he still is a dog. So in german I'm his Frauchen.

SongRed7
18 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

So in german I'm his Frauchen.

@klein_roeschenAlthough we are Americans, my family is of German descent on both sides. In high school and college (yeah...i'm one of those women, Lori!!)  I took a combination of 6 years of German because I loved the language and still hope to get there some day.   Anyway, because I took so many classes, i started call my mother one of the German nicknames for Mother  -- Mutti... and it just stuck. I called her that until she died in 1992. 

I still look for opportunities to use some of the German I learned (although it's quickly fading).  Einen schönen Tag noch!