Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Tori and Bobby Smith Part 5: Had Kade and Pregnant Again

Recommended Posts

Dizzy
EyesOpen

It’s insane. There could be a preggopocolypse in 2019. Anna, jill, Jessa, Joy, Kendra, Lauren, Abbie. I don’t see Jinger having another in 2019... bates:  hopefully Micaella, Whitney... everyone else are wild cards for 2019. I think Erin will announce before end of 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Babysitter
47 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would wager a very good amount of money that around 4-6 Duggar babies will be born next year. I think it’s going to be ridiculous. With some having close due dates. 

Same. I think they'll be about three new Bates too. Definitely some close due dates, a lot of the people due the first four months of 2019 have already announced, so it doesn't look like early 2019 for the next round. Summer/Fall is going to have a lot of babies. 

It looks like all went well, despite him being a touch early! That's good to see. 

2 hours ago, neurogirl said:

I think cousin genetics are so interesting. Kade is going to look very different from Bradley/Carson. 

I think those two look similar, it will be interesting to see what Kade ends up looking like. I think it will be different as well, but we'll see soon enough. There aren't as many boy grandkids yet to compare. 

Edited by Babysitter
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QuiverFullofBooks
6 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

It’s insane. There could be a preggopocolypse in 2019. Anna, jill, Jessa, Joy, Kendra, Lauren, Abbie. I don’t see Jinger having another in 2019... bates:  hopefully Micaella, Whitney... everyone else are wild cards for 2019. I think Erin will announce before end of 2019.

I just hope nobody feels left out because they’re having trouble getting pregnant. Not so much Michael, who is used to it, but those like Jill and Joy who may be finding childbearing more difficult than it was for their mother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dizzy
EyesOpen
1 minute ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I just hope nobody feels left out because they’re having trouble getting pregnant. Not so much Michael, who is used to it, but those like Jill and Joy who may be finding childbearing more difficult than it was for their mother.

I wish they would learn from those difficult experiences to get to a hospital and that also the number of children you have isn’t a measure of ‘how blessed’ you are... but yes I also hope no one feels sadness or depression over either not getting pregnant (or maybe getting pregnant)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anwyn

A rather discreet couple in this family, it is probably not to be bored they announced early, the name and sex of the baby, rather comfortable for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VelociRapture
2 hours ago, haroldtheyrefundies said:

Well I'm glad Tori is able to spend Thanksgiving pregnant free. Kade is super super early. 

This made me laugh a bit* because he really wasn’t all that early. If Tori really was due on the 24th then he was only 15 days early, meaning Tori was well over the 37 week mark when she gave birth. Kade wouldn’t be considered a preemie at that point, though he also wasn’t a full term baby either. 

*And I don’t mean that in a mean way. I’m the mom of a 34 week preemie, so it just amused me a little bit to think a baby born right before 38 weeks is considered very early. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing
1 minute ago, VelociRapture said:

This made me laugh a bit* because he really wasn’t all that early. If Tori really was due on the 24th then he was only 15 days early, meaning Tori was well over the 37 week mark when she gave birth. Kade wouldn’t be considered a preemie at that point, though he also wasn’t a full term baby either. 

*And I don’t mean that in a mean way. I’m the mom of a 34 week preemie, so it just amused me a little bit to think a baby born right before 38 weeks is considered very early. :) 

Yeah, I was actually born 15 days early myself (Kade and I are going to be besties lolz). It's not even considered preterm. I definitely didn't have any issues (well, issues related to being born early anyway, haha). I was a pound heavier than this little guy, but 6 lbs is still a pretty decent weight for a baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar

I think we are so used to those Duggars going overdue or right on time. When a baby is born 2 weeks early we are surprised. Although we shouldn’t be since some of the Bates grand babies have been early. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19tacos&counting
2 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

I am wondering if Tori has the sane clotting disorder as Erin. I thought I saw something alluding to that but I cant remember what. Could explain why he was early but he was less than 2 weeks early I think so thats still full term. He is very cute. 

Actually if he was born the 9th, he is just over two weeks early. He would have been born 37 weeks 6 days. That’s pretty early for a first time baby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
Coconut Flan
3 minutes ago, 19tacos&counting said:

Actually if he was born the 9th, he is just over two weeks early. He would have been born 37 weeks 6 days. That’s pretty early for a first time baby 

Not really.  Some families just run early.  That's the same gestation my first was born and no one was surprised. The majority of babies are born within two weeks before or two weeks after their due date.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19tacos&counting
1 hour ago, EyesOpen said:

It’s insane. There could be a preggopocolypse in 2019. Anna, jill, Jessa, Joy, Kendra, Lauren, Abbie. I don’t see Jinger having another in 2019... bates:  hopefully Micaella, Whitney... everyone else are wild cards for 2019. I think Erin will announce before end of 2019.

I’d be more surprised than not if Josie didn’t have a special announcement by spring of 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TuringMachine

I think he looks a bit like Carson and Everly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caskett4ever

I'm glad things went smoothly despite him being a bit early. I'm also glad he wasn't born on his due date (I know it will happen eventually, but I'd rather not share my birthday with a Duggar or Bates birthday/anniversary). As for predictions for next year, I think Anna, Jill, Jessa, Joy, Lauren, and Abbie will have babies for the Duggars and Whitney, Erin, Alyssa, Josie, and maybe Carlin (depending on when she ends up getting married) for the Bates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
meee

So I was thinking about who would be next to announce among the Duggars and Bateses.  At a glance, from their past babies, my guesses are:

Josiah and Lauren will announce next, and I assume JD and Abbie after that, and I could see Kendra announcing soon too. 

Jill's got another two months to go before she'll get pregnant again on her "usual schedule."  Based on Anna's usual schedule and the fact that her pregnancies are getting further apart, it seems Jill and Anna would be due within days of each other. I would hope Joy would wait another four months or so until Gideon's first birthday, at least. Maybe even longer. Jinger and Jessa are unpredictable, but anything's possible. Wow, so based on that I guess I'm predicting pregnancies and/or babies for ALL of the married Duggars in 2019. 

Edit: I got distracted and forgot to write about the Bateses, in a Bates thread! Oops.  I'm thinking Erin, Alyssa, Whitney, with super close due dates, and also Josie. I'm always hoping for Michael to get pregnant, but I won't predict it.

Edited by meee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
llg1234

A flood of Kade posts are now on Instagram:

The Bates' Instagram:

Spoiler

 

Lawson:

Spoiler

 

Carlin (is Kade wearing a blue BOW in that last photo? :pearlclutching:😞

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
6 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

A flood of Kade posts are now on Instagram:

The Bates' Instagram:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Lawson:

  Hide contents

 

Carlin (is Kade wearing a blue BOW in that last photo? :pearlclutching:😞

  Hide contents

 

 

No, Erin brought Evy to the hospital it seems. That head is way too big to be a newborn.

I think Kade looks like a good mix of his parents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
llg1234
4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

 No, Erin brought Evy to the hospital it seems. That head is way too big to be a newborn.

Yeah, that makes sense. Especially since she's using a blanket that says Brooklyn. D'oh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing

Yep, blue bow baby is Everly:

tumblr_pi3r3xRcTx1tacqfz_1280.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
AussieKrissy
6 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

I agree. I just saw her shiny, long, glorious hair on People and thought "Someone on FJ will have something to say about this." 😂

I thought the same thing. she is naturally a pretty girl. She does have lovely hair. I think it was a perfect family photo. She looks really happy and that touch tired. (rightly so). I hope they don't "train up" their baby.

As someone who had horrific Bell's Palsy at my delivery. I have not one lovely photo or not one semi decent photo from my daughter's first six months (let alone that first "joyous" photo holding my baby) and barely any in the years since. Every time i see any lovely fresh look of new motherhood photos, my heart is a little saddened and envious that I do not have a pic like that for myself. 

Though I do have my lovely daughter even if my smile will never be the same. And for that I am truly blessed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
Markie

He’s a cute baby. Tori looks good. I winder which, if any, Bates daughter or wife will not homeschool? 

  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
5 minutes ago, Markie said:

He’s a cute baby. Tori looks good. I winder which, if any, Bates daughter or wife will not homeschool? 

I think it will be Whitney. She may start out trying to homeschool but I think she will eventually realize it’s not what she wants to do. I can definitely see them sending their children to a private Christian school.

  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meh
Dandruff
29 minutes ago, Markie said:

He’s a cute baby. Tori looks good. I winder which, if any, Bates daughter or wife will not homeschool? 

If Bobby is still a pastor at a church, and it has a school, I could see them sending Kade there.  It would be good advertising, if nothing else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SassyPants

The wonders of prenatal care and an attended birth! In this department, the Bateses' approach is far and above the Duggars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19tacos&counting
5 hours ago, meee said:

So I was thinking about who would be next to announce among the Duggars and Bateses.  At a glance, from their past babies, my guesses are:

Josiah and Lauren will announce next, and I assume JD and Abbie after that, and I could see Kendra announcing soon too. 

Jill's got another two months to go before she'll get pregnant again on her "usual schedule."  Based on Anna's usual schedule and the fact that her pregnancies are getting further apart, it seems Jill and Anna would be due within days of each other. I would hope Joy would wait another four months or so until Gideon's first birthday, at least. Maybe even longer. Jinger and Jessa are unpredictable, but anything's possible. Wow, so based on that I guess I'm predicting pregnancies and/or babies for ALL of the married Duggars in 2019. 

Edit: I got distracted and forgot to write about the Bateses, in a Bates thread! Oops.  I'm thinking Erin, Alyssa, Whitney, with super close due dates, and also Josie. I'm always hoping for Michael to get pregnant, but I won't predict it.

Jessa really is a wild card. I’ve thought she was going to announce about 5 times 😂  I bet we see an announcement from Jessa shortly after Henry’s birthday. That would put Henry and baby #3 almost 2.5-3 years apart which is a very normal spacing for non fundies. I’ll be SHOCKED if we get to summer 2019 with no word 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nervous
Audrey2
6 hours ago, Caskett4ever said:

I'm glad things went smoothly despite him being a bit early. I'm also glad he wasn't born on his due date (I know it will happen eventually, but I'd rather not share my birthday with a Duggar or Bates birthday/anniversary). As for predictions for next year, I think Anna, Jill, Jessa, Joy, Lauren, and Abbie will have babies for the Duggars and Whitney, Erin, Alyssa, Josie, and maybe Carlin (depending on when she ends up getting married) for the Bates.

I  have a November 24 birthday and also didn't want to share with a Bates or Duggar. It's a rare birthday, and that's not the company that I want to keep!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.