IGNORED

Tori and Bobby Smith Part 5: Had Kade and Pregnant Again

Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mollysmom said:

When is Tori due? Seems like she's been pregnant for a very long time!

Nov 24- IIRC

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

14 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Nov 24- IIRC

How fascinating it would be if there are still no Duggar or Bates pregnancy announcements by then as well. I’m sure they’re coming, but who would have predicted with now 6 married Bates and then 8 married Duggars a time with 0 public pregnancies. 

Kinda rooting for it now! No more babies!!!! lol

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, habert said:

How fascinating it would be if there are still no Duggar or Bates pregnancy announcements by then as well. I’m sure they’re coming, but who would have predicted with now 6 married Bates and then 8 married Duggars a time with 0 public pregnancies. 

Kinda rooting for it now! No more babies!!!! lol

I am dreading the upcoming constant pregnancies. :P

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

I wonder if some of the Bates and Duggars are too. Dreaming about having lots of children is so different than actually having to deal with them.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Botkinetti said:

I wonder if some of the Bates and Duggars are too. Dreaming about having lots of children is so different than actually having to deal with them.

And let's face it, most people with a gaggle of children don't have a fancy TV show which supplies funds that meet needs, AND if every 2nd generation Bates and Duggar had 19 children, the chances of each of those family having access to quick, easy money via a media show would be quite slim. These 2 families were novelties at the time, and I'd imagine that the bulk of their audiences consisted mainly of curious, lookey-loos. 

Much harder to 1) Pay for the fruits of forgoing BC, especially with an extremely limited education and 2) Take care of all those damn kids, day in and day out. 

• Upvote 11

5 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I keep forgetting about Bori's pregnancy. And really, Bori in general. 

I know, right?

The Smiths ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

He’s here. Robert Ellis Smith IV aka Kade was born Friday, Nov. 9, at 7:45 a.m. He weighed 6 lbs 1 oz and was 18 inches long. Cute kid. 

https://people.com/tv/tori-bates-bobby-smith-welcome-first-child/

Edited by Alice in Fundieland
Added details
  • Upvote 14
  • Thank You 8

All the Bates babies are so tiny compared to the Duggars!

And they’re mostly born early too right? I think the only one that went late was Whitney with Bradley, and he was still under 8 lbs. 

Also, yet another shared birthday amongst the Bates, Alyssa and Kade

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 9

Wow, he was a couple weeks early then! Really cute baby. Glad everyone seems happy and healthy.

• Upvote 7

A Bates kid having their first baby and only 3 posts in half an hour? They really are Boring. I guess that happens when gender and name are announced months and months ahead of time. IF Tori and Bobby would like more attention, save at least the name for the birth announcement so FJers so speculate! (Of course, maybe they want a quieter life). 

I think cousin genetics are so interesting. Kade is going to look very different from Bradley/Carson. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

So Tori not only had the baby at a hospital, she had him at a Catholic hospital.  I'm glad they both seem healthy and fine. 

• Upvote 21

The birth of Kade actually marks the first time since Jill Duggar/Zac Bates got married that no Duggar or Bates are pregnant. Unless there's an announcement coming. I have a feeling 2019 will be explosive.

• Upvote 30
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Just now, OyToTheVey said:

The birth of Kade actually marks the first time since Jill Duggar/Zac Bates got married that no Duggar or Bates are pregnant. Unless there's an announcement coming. I have a feeling 2019 will be explosive.

I definitely think 2 or 3 Bates + Duggars are pregnant right now. I keep thinking someone will announce soon but they never do. I definitely think at least one announcement will be made before 2019

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

I am wondering if Tori has the sane clotting disorder as Erin. I thought I saw something alluding to that but I cant remember what. Could explain why he was early but he was less than 2 weeks early I think so thats still full term. He is very cute. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

I would wager a very good amount of money that around 4-6 Duggar babies will be born next year. I think it’s going to be ridiculous. With some having close due dates. 

32 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

Can we all agree not to do the thing where we shame women for looking nice in their hospital pictures? Just sayin'.

Well she’s still wearing her hospital gown so I would be surprised if anyone tried to shame her for getting all glammed up. However I think she looks lovely. It’s a great first picture in my opinion. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Well she’s still wearing her hospital gown so I would be surprised if anyone tried to shame her for getting all glammed up. However I think she looks lovely. It’s a great first picture in my opinion. 

I agree. I just saw her shiny, long, glorious hair on People and thought "Someone on FJ will have something to say about this." ?

Edited by Screamapillar
  • Upvote 9

Just when I was wondering if we should start the baby watch, when there actually was next to nothing to watch since Bori are very private (good for them!). :pb_lol:

• Upvote 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic