IGNORED

Erin and Chad 4: Hoping She Loses the Polka Dot Cape

Coconut Flan

On 4/24/2019 at 1:58 PM, catlady said:

. . . . they will leave those new counters behind . . . .

I think they painted the existing counters. Erin mentioned Rustoleum Countertop Paint.

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, nolongerIFBx said:

I think they painted the existing counters. Erin mentioned Rustoleum Countertop Paint.

My sister used this for her countertops. She had some royal blue ones when she moved into her house. It has been several years, like 6-7 years and they are holding up great. 

• Upvote 4

On 4/19/2019 at 2:44 PM, 19tacos&counting said:

8645A42D-E93A-456B-9B7A-6F26B77A1C6A.png

This is the shortest dress I've ever seen on Erin.

• I Agree 1

On 4/19/2019 at 1:59 PM, onyourwayhome said:

I don’t think Erin looks pregnant in the dress picture? Also, they had a photo shoot because it wasn’t Everly’s birthday so I think Taryn snapped a couple of gauzy, hazy photos of them too. Also, someone asked who is making these clothes, my guess would be China. Almost every bOuTiQuE is just buying stuff off of AliExpress and marking it up 5 times.

Exactly. They seem to be drop shipping clothes. They probably don’t even have inventory. Who will be running the boutique? The answer is: no one. There’s not much to run. 

• Upvote 2

When Snooki was opening her store, she showed videos of her house. There was inventory everywhere. Her whole house had boxes. She's clearly running her business. IMO 5 dresses isn't inventory and it just seems like they're not even promoting it. Yes the main account posted it but the 3 individual girls didn't have a post on their personal IGs. They should have waited a month to open the store IG because it was open for a long time before they even had inventory. And they probably should have waited until they had a least 20 items. Dropping 3 dresses at a time isn't a business.

1 hour ago, OyToTheVey said:

When Snooki was opening her store, she showed videos of her house. There was inventory everywhere. Her whole house had boxes. She's clearly running her business. IMO 5 dresses isn't inventory and it just seems like they're not even promoting it. Yes the main account posted it but the 3 individual girls didn't have a post on their personal IGs. They should have waited a month to open the store IG because it was open for a long time before they even had inventory. And they probably should have waited until they had a least 20 items. Dropping 3 dresses at a time isn't a business.

It's more of a hobby. I'm all for small business, but this isn't exactly it. What happens when their drop ship supplier goes out of business or is late? 

I'm also laughing at the Taryn photos. There is one where Carlin is "modeling" the dress. She is hunched over and you can't even see the dress itself. 

• Upvote 6

I never did have strawberries with sugar. Hahah! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Ooh Strawberry's and sugar that was my weakness growing up. but it was just regular sugar not powered and I also got in trouble for putting to much on. LMAO

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

My daughter has that a few times a week, ? 

• Haha 2

We did strawberries dipped in brown sugar growing up. Only at my aunts house though, my mom wouldn't have allowed us to have any extra sugar.

I've also heard of people doing strawberries with sour cream or whipped cream. We all really like strawberries with yogurt in my house but strawberries are pretty rare currently. It is like $8 or $9 for a small pint when they are on sale and usually half of them are moldy. My husband is back stateside now and keeps sending me photos of pints of strawberries he is buying for low prices. I kinda hate him at the moment. 

• Upvote 4

Strawberries were usually cut up with either sugar or sour cream. But being Eastern European we put sour cream on everything lol

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

We just eat them plain, but we do live in a large strawberry growing region. They are huge, ripe and sweet sin azucar.

• Upvote 4

Just had some strawberries from my garden. YUM YUM! I like them plain with no sugar or other sweeteners.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Strawberries are gross. I will not eat them nor anything strawberry flavored. They are right up there with cilantro for me. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 2
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 1

I love strawberries! Plain or with sugar, in ice cream, in bread, pie and cake. Almost everything goes good with strawberries. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

Cut strawberries. A bit of brown sugar. A bit of lime or orange juice (natural juice). Put in the fridge for half an hour and enjoy. 

It's even better if you  mix it with whipped cream or yogourt.

Thousand calories, I know. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

Strawberries are sweet enough, they need no sugar! Some black pepper on them, on the other hand, is amazing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 3

13 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Cut strawberries. A bit of brown sugar. A bit of lime or orange juice (natural juice). Put in the fridge for half an hour and enjoy. 

It's even better if you  mix it with whipped cream or yogourt.

Thousand calories, I know. 

Yes - although for me it’s white sugar and lemon juice.  A little cool whip ...now I’m hingey!

• Love 2

1 hour ago, bal maiden said:

Strawberries are sweet enough, they need no sugar! Some black pepper on them, on the other hand, is amazing. 

Some people put vinegar on them. I'm not sure black pepper and strawberries are a good match, but maybe with a softer pepper it can work as a gourmet treat.

Strawberries don’t need anything in my opinion -but also have then with cake, ice cream or cream (not whipped) sometimes. My husband introduced me to the combination with cream - maybe it’s an English thing. I find a lot of deserts with cream poured over it there. Delicious but I always gain at least 2kg when we are in England 

• Upvote 5

54 minutes ago, just_ordinary said:

My husband introduced me to the combination with cream - maybe it’s an English thing.

My mom used to do that - it's American as well.

• Upvote 3

Yeah, my mom used to put cream on strawberries sometimes too. I honestly like them pretty much any way mentioned. I have never tried black pepper on them by themselves, but I have had sliced strawberries in a salad that had freshly ground pepper on it and that was good. 

My husband made an ice cream topping once that had sliced strawberries that had been soaked in balsamic vinegar and I remember it being really good. He made it for his grandfather's birthday about 13 years ago. I should see if he remembers if anything else went into in since we will be back in the land of strawberries soon. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, nvmbr02 said:

Yeah, my mom used to put cream on strawberries sometimes too. I honestly like them pretty much any way mentioned. I have never tried black pepper on them by themselves, but I have had sliced strawberries in a salad that had freshly ground pepper on it and that was good. 

My husband made an ice cream topping once that had sliced strawberries that had been soaked in balsamic vinegar and I remember it being really good. He made it for his grandfather's birthday about 13 years ago. I should see if he remembers if anything else went into in since we will be back in the land of strawberries soon. 

If you get that recipe I’d love it if you posted it.  I love salads with strawberries and balsamic vinegar dressing and that sounds delicious.

• Upvote 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic