IGNORED

Josh, Anna, and M'kids part 18: The Prodigal Son Returneth

Buzzard

A lot of fundies think they are above the law, because they are soooo special, I’ve met lots of them. Look at all the sexual assaults in church, and  Jim Boob covered up sex crimes in his own house.  These are not nice people, which is why I sometimes really don’t like some of the leghumping going on in some of the Duggar threads, I can’t see past how hurtful and dangerous these self congratulating asshats are. 

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mentioned this on Jessa's thread since she advertised the young Duggar Girls CD but does anyone think it's suspicious for the sisters to be promoting it, given that Josh is profiting from the CD? Mackynzie is one of the singers, too. Josh is her father and I doubt Anna handles their money. I think that JB wishes Josh could be forgiven and back on the show. I feel like they put out this CD to give Josh a way to make money. I don't trust how JB doles out the family's finances and I can't stand Derick but I'm pretty sure he has had fights over how the money is being handled (with JB). I can't see how fans would want to support the CD, knowing that Josh will profit.

I think that Josh's used car business has been struggling. Didn't David Waller write some sort of recommendation on Josh's integrity for his business or did I imagine that? I think I read about it somewhere.

@luv2laugh This CD is not about money. I'm sure they are not going to sell a ton of CDs, and yet they have to cover the recording expenses (which are probably low, but still). So the benefit for Mack (or Josh) won't make a real difference in their family finances.

In my opinion, the purpose of this CD is keeping Duggars popular, to continue pushing the *look what a godly children we have*. Just an investment in publicity. Probably they will push a new show focused in the younger girls, who are far nicer than the lost middle boys.

So yes, you're right. Indirectly it can benefit Josh. But considering his past, I wouldn't be surprised if Anna or JB himself are controlling Josh accounts.

I can see them doing a new show in 10 years when the girls are of courting age or adding them to this show.

I don’t know if there will ever be an end to Counting On.

I still think that they are looking to profit off the CD. I’m also not ruling out a Josh redemption tour/interview/book. I think that if Josh gets very desperate financially, he’d do it. I think it will only be a matter of time before that and before Josh tries to spin it into some sort of marriage counseling business.

The Duggars are never going to go away. I can also see some kind of catch-up show in 10 years. They’ll be late teens/early 20s by then. Johannah and Jenni could be married or at the very least courting by then, Jordyn could be too, and Josie wouldn’t quite be at that stage but close. 

I’d be kind of interested to see what they look like/how they’ve changed physically. 

34 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I’m also not ruling out a Josh redemption tour/interview/book. I think that if Josh gets very desperate financially, he’d do it. I think it will only be a matter of time before that and before Josh tries to spin it into some sort of marriage counseling business.

I'm surprised it has still not happened. I wonder if they are keeping things quiet because the victims are not as forgiving as it appears? They are now married adults, not young teens their parents can force to shut up. I know Jessa and Jill made an interview, but what they (or their husbands) really think is a mistery. Making a redemption show may be like opening the Pandora box, especially regarding Dillards.

Is Anna pregnant? Has that been announced? I saw a picture of her where I started to wonder. I know that it isn't "nice" to assume that someone is pregnant, and I know that she's had quite a few kids pretty close together which could explain it. I don't know how many she has (5?) or how old the baby is, that's why I'm asking here. :) 

3 minutes ago, ati_escapee said:

Is Anna pregnant? Has that been announced? I saw a picture of her where I started to wonder. I know that it isn't "nice" to assume that someone is pregnant, and I know that she's had quite a few kids pretty close together which could explain it. I don't know how many she has (5?) or how old the baby is, that's why I'm asking here. :)

In September she said she wasn't pregnant. She might be now, but not to anyone's knowledge!

34 minutes ago, ati_escapee said:

Mason is now 14 months. 

The age difference between her kids are 20 months, 24 months, 25 months, 26 months. 

So she is not 'due' to be pregnant for 2 more months or so, let alone showing. 

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

Mason is now 14 months. 

The age difference between her kids are 20 months, 24 months, 25 months, 26 months. 

So she is not 'due' to be pregnant for 2 more months or so, let alone showing. 

That makes sense. It was probably just an unflattering photo. 

2 hours ago, ati_escapee said:

That makes sense. It was probably just an unflattering photo. 

I've never been pregnant and I have quite a few of those. I'm so glad I'm not a fundie. :P

Honestly, I have no problem with Mackynzie being part of the singing group. She seems close with her aunts and I would hate to see her excluded due to who her father is. It's not her fault that her dad is a terrible human being. But I also have a feeling that any proceeds from the sale of the CD goes right in the family trust, just like the money from the shows, books, speaking engagements, etc.  Anything that the kids have done while in the public eye has benefited Jimbob and Michelle in some way. And as long as Jimbob and Michelle are alive they will support Josh, financial or otherwise. 

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I've never been pregnant and I have quite a few of those. I'm so glad I'm not a fundie. :P

Imagine being a celebrity. Every time you have a snack someone will think you’re pregnant? I photograph horribly I would be on every ”look how horrible they look in real life” list ever. What a horrible way to live. 

The money might help though ... I’d buy snacks with mine. 

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

This month was 5 years since my tummy tuck.  I don't look perpetually pregnant anymore, so that's good.  However, if I eat a big meal you can totally tell I am having a "food baby" above the navel.  ?

On 11/25/2018 at 11:25 PM, luv2laugh said:

I mentioned this on Jessa's thread since she advertised the young Duggar Girls CD but does anyone think it's suspicious for the sisters to be promoting it, given that Josh is profiting from the CD? 

Wouldn't Josh also profit  from the show as well, since his wife still appears on it? Or at least she did. I don't follow the Duggars or their show as closely anymore, but I know she was on it in the past. And that doesn't stop anyone from watching it. 

I think whether he gets the money directly or indirectly (i.e. through Jim Bob), he's going to be profiting as long as these yahoos continue to be on TV.

7 hours ago, LookieLoo said:

Wouldn't Josh also profit  from the show as well, since his wife still appears on it? Or at least she did. I don't follow the Duggars or their show as closely anymore, but I know she was on it in the past. And that doesn't stop anyone from watching it. 

Anna hasn't been on the last season(s?), I believe she stopped filming the second Josh got out of rehab.

Just on Instagram (and the bates thread) I noticed Lawson got himself and the fam account a tick. Then I noticed Anna doesn’t have one. (Yes, I know it’s really her) that’s not what I mean. Has she always not had one? Did fucknuckle have a tick prescandal? 

(P.S. In American English, a tick is a checkmark.... lol)

edit:  I was trying to figure out why/how the Bates boy and his family got into a nest of ticks this late in the year... lol

17 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

(P.S. In American English, a tick is a checkmark.... lol)

edit:  I was trying to figure out why/how the Bates boy and his family got into a nest of ticks this late in the year... lol

Ah yes I did know that. I forget this is an American forum lol

I thought I saw somewhere (Yahoo maybe?) that Anna and Josh were pregnant again? Or adopting? Or something? I didn't click on the article and I'm like 90% sure it was just clickbait. 

People are speculating because it's "about that time" for Anna to be pregnant.

The thought of having to submit to Josh is so disgusting. brb vom.

On 12/1/2018 at 8:50 AM, habert said:

I’m just coming into this thread to write “Fuck Josh” and then leave cause it’s catharitc and fuck josh. 

AMEN and preach it sister !!!

On 12/3/2018 at 5:01 AM, Peaches-n-Beans said:

I thought I saw somewhere (Yahoo maybe?) that Anna and Josh were pregnant again? Or adopting? Or something? I didn't click on the article and I'm like 90% sure it was just clickbait. 

The adopting clickbait was about a post from Anna where they welcomed Jennifer Hartono at the airport and she wrote 'we welcome our Indonesian sister!'.

Totally clickbait.

Despite the clickbait article, based on Anna's spacing, the next baby is predicted December 2019. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived