IGNORED

Counting On season 5/6/7 Part 3 - Weddings, Babies, and Denial

Buzzard

2 hours ago, DillyDally said:

I'm reviving this thread because I was out of town for a couple of days and have a question: So the wedding episode that aired on 27 November was the same as the 20 minutes webisode? I'm a bit confused because I read people were disappointed it was only a 30 minutes episode, not a full hour. TIA ?

Yes, it was the same, adding some commercials.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are you all suggesting I watch the wedding episodes of Josiah and John David when I leave for Maui on Saturday to make the time go faster....since they are both on itunes :D

3 hours ago, nst said:

So are you all suggesting I watch the wedding episodes of Josiah and John David when I leave for Maui on Saturday to make the time go faster....since they are both on itunes :D

Not sure how that would pass time, they are both boring AF. 

6 hours ago, nst said:

You are a dear and quirky member of our community. But you should possibly be sent back to the prayer closet for some part of this comment. Like “oh poor nst. she has to watch duggars to kill time while waiting to go to hawaii?”

....I also find it highly suspicious you haven’t watched at least Josiah. :) 

3 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

....I also find it highly suspicious you haven’t watched at least Josiah. :) 

well then I will watch Josiah's wedding just for you on the way to maui :D and give  my report upon arrival

Looks like everyone from James on down is there, plus Jana and minus Josie. So who is watching Josie? Certainly not her brothers? That's wimins work.

11 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Looks like everyone from James on down is there, plus Jana and minus Josie. So who is watching Josie? Certainly not her brothers? That's wimins work.

Jill, Jessa, Joy, Anna, Kendra, Lauren, Abbie, Grandma Mary... they have a lot of potential babysitters in the neighbourhood.

Jill's recent photos have been at the TTH but it's hard to know if they are recent-recent.

Michelle went on the trip at least once, the year Jill was pregnant with Israel. There's an awkward photo of Jill and a pregnant local and Michelle.

Oh Tyler, please don't come back high on white saviour complex. Darn you Duggars, you aren't ministering to anyone. Leave the good people of Honduras alone.

So Michelle and Jim Bob, if there are any Hondurans in the migrant caravan waiting at the border, are you going to go down and rescue them? Offer them work? Support them by pressuring your representatives to allow them to apply for asylum?

No? Just in it for the photo op? Great. Hope that photo helps you out when you get to heaven.

15 hours ago, Jigsaw3 said:

So Michelle and Jim Bob, if there are any Hondurans in the migrant caravan waiting at the border, are you going to go down and rescue them? Offer them work? Support them by pressuring your representatives to allow them to apply for asylum?

No? Just in it for the photo op? Great. Hope that photo helps you out when you get to heaven.

No, silly.  They are going to fix all their problems so that they don't need to seek asylum.

2 minutes ago, JMO said:

No, silly.  They are going to fix all their problems so that they don't need to seek asylum.

As long as they save them and get them away from the horrors of Catholicism, they won't want to seek asylum. 

On 12/5/2018 at 11:47 AM, Pecansforeveryone said:

Oh Tyler, please don't come back high on white saviour complex. Darn you Duggars, you aren't ministering to anyone. Leave the good people of Honduras alone.

Are you talking about his wide leg stance? I do not see his stance as the manly stance of  Doug Phillips. I see it as him being silly for a photograph.

On 12/5/2018 at 11:45 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

After seeing the photos of the older Duggar kids having a huge party while the rest of the family is in Honduras, it’s ticking me off that Jana is on that trip. I hope it was her choice to go and not a request from Michelle and JB to help wrangle kids. Jana could have stayed home with Josie and that would have been a nice quiet time for them. In the big group picture of the ugly sweater party, I couldn’t find Josie. I wonder where she was.

• 1 month later...

@DarkAnts, sorry to backtrack. No, I hadn't noticed the wide leg stance. I just hate that the Duggars are indoctrinating Tyler into their white saviour ways. No surprise at all, I just hate it anyway. 

56 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Jessa is pregnant. She didn’t say anything-

That’s why they teased about “another announcement” happening. They have to milk it out as much as possible. That’s why they were teasing about a possible courtship. Good ol TLC. 

Austin looks either sad or pissed or lost in the promo shots. 

Oh God, stop with the constant hints already that it might be Jana's big announcement. ?

Also, wow, I forgot that Felicity was not officially born on the show yet. They're pretty far behind again.

It will be interesting to see how SiRen were doing in Austria, though. Will there be "weird" food? Unexpected body contact with strangers? (I am referring to Joy's sparkling water incident and Joe being kissed by a random Greek woman on the street, of course :pb_lol:). 

On 12/5/2018 at 9:45 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Josie's sister's were already responsible for babies at her age; TBH it wouldn't surprise me if they left her home alone.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived