IGNORED

Counting On season 5/6/7 Part 3 - Weddings, Babies, and Denial

Buzzard

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, KeshetParparNesicha said:

Maybe they are adopting Caleb. He'd fit right in.

DON’T GIVE THEM IDEAS!!!! 

?

I feel like some other married adult must be pregnant. We know Jessa's expecting, Anna recently confirmed that she isn't,  which leaves six other couples.

I hope it’s not Joy, I feel she probably works too hard already.  Austin said he admires her work ethic the most along with her love for the LAWD.  Baby and house building, I bet he works her too hard. I wonder where they live, anyone heard anything?

It’s too soon for Jinger. I suspect it’s either Lauren or Jill. Or they are punking us and it’s something completely inane and mundane in true Duggar style.

Again, there was no mention of Jessa's pregnancy in the preview. They've done this before where they tease an announcement, and it's something that's already been announced. I feel like if it weren't Jessa's pregnancy, they would have included something about the pregnancy in the preview.

There won't be a surprise, it's just Jessa being pregnant. They do this constantly.

Which isn't to say that there won't be an announcement coming soon from somebody. My guess would be Kendra, if anyone.

54 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Again, there was no mention of Jessa's pregnancy in the preview. They've done this before where they tease an announcement, and it's something that's already been announced. I feel like if it weren't Jessa's pregnancy, they would have included something about the pregnancy in the preview.

Hell one time they teased and announcement and then didn't reveal anything. 

I would guess Kendra as well, she as proven to be able to conceive very quickly while for Lauren and Abbie we don't know yet.

One of them is due to have twins.

One of them may have been called to "ministry" and is moving to Israel to make a menace of themselves daily

One of them may have decided to follow their "calling" and establish a 24/7 youtube channel where they film everything a la truman show

Its the Duggars, the only thing guaranteed is that whatever it is, it will be boring.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:07 AM, CarrotCake said:

I would guess Kendra as well, she as proven to be able to conceive very quickly while for Lauren and Abbie we don't know yet.

Conceiving quickly once doesn’t mean anything. For instance, Husband and I conceived our first cycle trying, miscarried, and conceived our (now 2 year old) daughter in the cycle immediately following our loss. We’re currently trying for baby two and this time it’s taking longer. We started trying over four months ago, are still only on cycle three, and have already spoken to my Doctor because my cycles are so long. Age and quality care could work in JoKen’s favor, but fertility can be really fickle and unpredictable even with the best preparation. The only couple I’d feel comfortable making a prediction about at this point are the Snuggars since they’ve had an established pattern for a while now. 

A new season begins February 11.  The new megathread is now open.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived