IGNORED

Counting On season 5/6/7 Part 3 - Weddings, Babies, and Denial

Buzzard

4 hours ago, ItsMeY'all said:

I do still find it fun to see the difference of opinions here. I would have been pissed to "only" have perky B's and was so happy to go from an A to a C with menopause but I know others who have paid to downsize to that size and been thrilled.  

Wait?!?!? Does this mean mine are going to get even bigger during menopause?!?! :( (serious question)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mollysmom said:

Wait?!?!? Does this mean mine are going to get even bigger during menopause?!?! :( (serious question)

I know right. I already have DD breast's I don’t want them to get larger.

On 10/3/2018 at 10:16 AM, Ilovebrownies said:

I am also in that season of life and that has not happened to me thank goodness, I like my still perky Bs.  I looked back at some older photos of her anf there is definitely a big difference.  I’ll just leave this here.

6FE7723E-CB91-40FD-A915-ED9C659D7265.jpeg

Congratulations on your perky dize B breast’s. I am younger than Michell and have DD breast’s. The only way they get perky is if I wear a push-up bra (I buy good bras). I refuse to wear one because I am fine with the way I look.  I refuse to bend to social pressure to look a certain way.

5 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

So all you people can stay virtuous here’s a helpful guide.4CF85405-192B-4510-BD24-9BE83BEE4B3B.thumb.png.2d387f46a0185b094914e435992cfcc1.png

On a different note, I thought Babylon Bee was a site that did light-hearted satire on Christian culture like that, but it's really political now and has put out a bunch of nasty pro-Kavanaugh articles, including the one Derick retweeted.

8 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Mine didn't.

My not-quite A's didn't get bigger. They didn't get bigger while I was pregnant and nursing either?

Well, I can't say I'd comment if it wasn't brought up, especially in a negative way, but.....

Michelle looks really nice here. Pretty, nice outfit, hair, accessories and her boobs look fantastic. I'd be stoked if they were mine in this pic.  They kinda are, actually.  Go girl and girls. ?

2 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

Well, I can't say I'd comment if it wasn't brought up, especially in a negative way, but.....

Michelle looks really nice here. Pretty, nice outfit, hair, accessories and her boobs look fantastic. I'd be stoked if they were mine in this pic.  They kinda are, actually.  Go girl and girls. ?

Way better than the tin man dress she wore to one of the other weddings. 

Just now, DarkAnts said:

Way better than the tin man dress she wore to one of the other weddings. 

Agreed.  That dress did nothing for her.  Definitely not for her boobs.  Even boob had little to say beyond " well, that's modest". Ouch.  I just realized the pink dress is the baby doll one.  Still, she looked good, especially with the bottom half of that dress hidden.  I wish it was more form fitting on the lower half.  Good color for her.  She has a nice body.  That dress was just too little girl waist down, imo.  Didn't do her figure any favors.  "What not to wear" really helped me to overcome hiding my body.  To work what I got.  Two snaps and a circle! ( age test quote!)

One time I bought a pair of jeans,they just did  not fit me,right.

Mr. Melon teased me and said I needed to be on "What Not to Wear".He was joking,but it was his way of telling me,in case I got mad,that those jeans were unflattering,and they were!I promptly gave them away.

1 minute ago, melon said:

Mr. Melon teased me and said I needed to be on "What Not to Wear".He was joking,but it was his way of telling me,in case I got mad,that those jeans were unflattering,and they were!I promptly gave them away.

Honestly,  I'd rather know.  I once tried those tapered pants with a soft cuff at the bottom, you know?  My husband was like, those do nothing for you.  Hurt just a little, but it was truth and I knew it.  I was trying to dress too young.  Best to know!

4 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

The Days of No Impending Duggarlets?

The Duggar Doldrums?

Duggar Due-less Days?

Due-not Duggars?

The Duggar Doldrums just about did me in!  I was eating pizza, busted out laughing, and promptly started choking, which just made me laugh harder, because I was sitting cross-legged on my bed, with my covers pulled over my legs, and my legs got tangled up in the covers whilst I was flailing, trying to stand up.  Almost ended up in the floor on my noggin, cackling.  

Meanwhile, the cat, who is eating HIS dinner beside me in the floor, mirthlessly glances over like "Really? Must you?"  ?

39 minutes ago, melon said:

This is why Mr.Slytherin goes shopping with me. He's my "go/no-go" consultant. lol

Michelle has carried and birthed 19 babies.  I think she looks darn good.

19 Kids!       :cracking-up:

Hormone changes effect everyone differently but it is fairly common to see some enlargement but it is probably just as common for no change. In my family everyone grows so I'm sure there can be a genetic element. Just because my boobs grew doesn't mean yours will!

I'm kind of liking the Duggar Due-less Days, or DDD. These are all better than what I'd come up with!

Meanwhile I’m in my early twenties with H cups that have never been perky. It’s annoying, inconvenient and sometimes painful. And I have random acquaintances giving me advice on reductions or what bras to wear or how my boobs are supposed to look. 

I think people don’t realize that a lot of large-chested women are very sensitive about their boobs because they get constant attention and comments about them (negative and positive). 

Duggar Due-less Days or Rufus Respite Days sounds about right for now. It's only Duggar Doldrums when there are no jestating baybeez, courtships, impending nuptuals or scandals.

Then again, Jana even said it- their lives have become courtship, marriage, babies, repeat. That's already of a doldrum of sorts. Sure, we can have fun speculating about wedding dates, jinders, and ridiculous name spellings, but it's pretty much same old Duggary. A Duggar denouncing the cult and proclaiming their desire to be blissfully childless would break things up.

1 hour ago, Jinder Roles said:

Meanwhile I’m in my early twenties with H cups that have never been perky. It’s annoying, inconvenient and sometimes painful. And I have random acquaintances giving me advice on reductions or what bras to wear or how my boobs are supposed to look. 

I think people don’t realize that a lot of large-chested women are very sensitive about their boobs because they get constant attention and comments about them (negative and positive). 

I developed very young, I went from a training bra to a D cup in about 6 months at age 11, for most of my life I was VERY self conscious of my breasts, I enjoyed them for a while in my 20's, and so did few other people. As I've gotten older I've gotten more self conscious again, I do the Duggar daughter layering thing.  I have dozens of camis and tank tops that I wear under most of my shirts and dresses, I don't like showing cleavage for the most part. I know several women who've had breast reduction and they all said the same thing you did, people always commenting on them, it is very annoying. 

I'm a 32D (well, actually my band size might be smaller but the band sizes don't go lower than 32D and I can't be bothered to go to a fancy specialty store most of the time) and I remember how self-conscious I felt about having big boobs when I was younger. Stuff that looked "normal" or cute on smaller-chested girls looked "slutty" on me. And my mom was not shy about telling me this. Our relationship is great now, but I have a hard time forgetting how for years she made me feel ashamed of my boobs -- that just the simple act of having D cups made me look like a slut (and that this was a bad thing). 

These days I flaunt them (and my butt -- I think I get to after all the squats I do). I know it's not healthy to seek validation from sexual partners, but having sexual partners in college who told me I was sexy and desirable, and doing stuff like Rocky Horror where I could strut around in a corset and be as "slutty" as I damn well pleased, helped me overcome that shame I felt in my teens. My boobs are awesome. Except for when I landed the role of Rocky in Rocky Horror and the only way to keep them in the gold monokini and not flapping about willy-nilly was by duct taping them in...and they blorped right out during I Can Make You A Man anyway. 

32FF here.... But I was a very late developer and was as flat as a pancake until I was 17 when, overnight, my bosoms just inflated (and I grew 5 inches in one year!) In my head, I'm still the skinny, flat chested, short, slip of a thing that I once was. I can still get a thrill when I catch sight of my curvy hips - I love them!  (I'm now in my forties- I have no idea at what point my brain is going to catch up with that fact that I have now, in fact, been through puberty!).

And I wear whatever I want- my breasts are just another part of me and if I want to wear low cut or spaghetti straps, goddammit, I will! 

32 F-G depending on time of month, and the day I found a good bra is just about marked in my calendar as a watershed moment. That impulse of "maybe I should look in this store for a new bra" literally changed my life, and I do not say that in jest. Honestly, a good bra is SUCH a difference!

I was a 36B until they teamed up and tried to kill me.

After a double mastectomy, I went flat for a couple of years before I decided to "reconstruct" my "breasts" so I didn't "have to" wear prosthetics to look "normal" under clothing.

Man. That's a lot of quote marks. But whatever.

Anyway. Reconstruction took about 6-7 months, and involved a series of surgeries - placement of tissue expanders (which had to be filled with a certain amount of saline once a week, which slowly expanded the muscles and skin to accommodate the implants I have now); surgery to remove the expanders and replace them with implants; surgery to make fake nipples so they'd look more "real" under clothing. And then every ten years, these implants are supposed to be replaced because they're not meant to last more than that. After the faux-nipples healed, I got tattoos to look like areolae.

Result? I'm a 34D/36C and very VERY happy with their size. I'm thrilled that I do not have to wear a bra, unless I'm wearing a lightweight and/or light-colored shirt. They'll never sag or droop. They get cold as shit in the winter and I've always got THO because of the fake nipples. 

What I'd do again:  Reconstruct. 

What I'd not do again:  Nipples/tattoos.

What I might do next time:  Flap reconstruction, even though it's a 10-hour microsurgery with a massively long recovery time.

Sorry for the novel. 

24 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I was a 36B until they teamed up and tried to kill me.

After a double mastectomy, I went flat for a couple of years before I decided to "reconstruct" my "breasts" so I didn't "have to" wear prosthetics to look "normal" under clothing.

Man. That's a lot of quote marks. But whatever.

Anyway. Reconstruction took about 6-7 months, and involved a series of surgeries - placement of tissue expanders (which had to be filled with a certain amount of saline once a week, which slowly expanded the muscles and skin to accommodate the implants I have now); surgery to remove the expanders and replace them with implants; surgery to make fake nipples so they'd look more "real" under clothing. And then every ten years, these implants are supposed to be replaced because they're not meant to last more than that. After the faux-nipples healed, I got tattoos to look like areolae.

Result? I'm a 34D/36C and very VERY happy with their size. I'm thrilled that I do not have to wear a bra, unless I'm wearing a lightweight and/or light-colored shirt. They'll never sag or droop. They get cold as shit in the winter and I've always got THO because of the fake nipples. 

What I'd do again:  Reconstruct. 

What I'd not do again:  Nipples/tattoos.

What I might do next time:  Flap reconstruction, even though it's a 10-hour microsurgery with a massively long recovery time.

Sorry for the novel. 

What is rap reconstruction? 

I had a mastectomy/ reconstruction almost 5 years ago. They are cold as shit all the time. I spent a lot of time before my cancer diagnosis not liking my breasts. Now I’m just glad to be alive. 

I show plenty of cleavage now because irony. 

I developed early too (like 11).  And by the time I was 13, they were a C cup - changed a bit with weightloss/gain throughout my teens, but definitely a C.  I got a lot of unwanted attention, way too early, and it felt like I couldn't wear the cutesy graphic shirts, without it either clinging around my boobs, or being a tent on my wait (and just making me look bigger than I am).  I definitely felt uncomfortable. 

Found a good man at 19, that I married three years later, and with each full term pregnancy I gained a cup size.  I'm now a DD, and was shockedddd when I stopped breastfeeding, and realized, these puppies were here to stay!  So this talk of even *potentially* getting bigger during menopause (when my boob size definitely seems to change with hormone changes), makes me a bit nervous! 

And yup, took me till I was 31 (I'm almost 33 now) to accept my body just the way I am, including the boobies ~ so I better enjoy them for like the ten years I might still have, before they change all over again ?

**whispers** she's got awful beliefs, but dammmmmn Michelle looks good for all that birthing and bfing!**

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived