IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 3: No Hugging, No Kissing till You Make Me Your Wife

VaSportsMom

Distracted by the way he looks? You mean thinking “How can anyone look like such a douche?”

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, miss_batson said:

Distracted Carlin ?

Oh wow, the looks less like a dress and more like a high-waisted skirt with a crop top

5 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Carlin just answered this comment... can anyone explain to me what interdisciplinary studies are? I’ve never heard of that ?

A565C7E8-205E-4A7B-A9AE-85ADA248AC2A.jpeg

Originally she was doing a music major at crown, but when she transfered to liberty online it seems it changed to a interdisciplinary studies https://www.liberty.edu/online/arts-and-sciences/bachelors/interdisciplinary-studies/

"Interdisciplinary studies" = "I am soooo in loooove with Evan I can't focus on one topic"

My university called it “general studies.” It means you’ve taken enough credits for a degree but not enough to qualify in a field.

She stated in some interview that they expected a lifer than usual engagement, so 5/25/19 would be pretty reasonable.
EDIT: longer than usual!

2 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

What kind of degree does that get you? Bachelor of random subjects?

Maybe it's their way of saying Liberal Arts without using the dreaded L word.

8 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Maybe it's their way of saying Liberal Arts without using the dreaded L word.

I find it hilarious that they call it Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies on the liberty website. Science! the horror! no wonder she left the word out when talking about her degree in instagram.

14 hours ago, habert said:

Oh wow, the looks less like a dress and more like a high-waisted skirt with a crop top

It's a dress with a cutout. Still seems pretty risque for them.

ETA: Forgot to say what I originally came here to say: Evan seriously looks like the douchiest douche who ever douched. I am 99.9% sure there's a picture of his douchey face next to the word "douchebag" in the dictionary.

10 minutes ago, JillyO said:

It's a dress with a cutout. Still seems pretty risque for them.

ETA: Forgot to say what I originally came here to say: Evan seriously looks like the douchiest douche who ever douched. I am 99.9% sure there's a picture of his douchey face next to the word "douchebag" in the dictionary.

Amen to that he has a douche face I just want to smack into next week. I have never seen a person who has a face that just irritates me by looking at it. That and knowing his dickwad personality doesn't help.

4 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Amen to that he has a douche face I just want to smack into next week. I have never seen a person who has a face that just irritates me by looking at it. That and knowing his dickwad personality doesn't help.

They look very well matched to me. :mouse-shock:

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

100% agree. Preening douche face to the max. Whenever I read one of Carlin's posts about omg I have the handsomest man ever I cant help but throw up in my mouth a little bit

On 11/7/2018 at 2:18 AM, VBOY9977 said:

Carlin just answered this comment... can anyone explain to me what interdisciplinary studies are? I’ve never heard of that ?

A565C7E8-205E-4A7B-A9AE-85ADA248AC2A.jpeg

Very similar to a general studies degree but you graduate with a BA or a BS rather than a BGS.

13 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I feel 600% certain that Carlin will eventually own a tshirt that says "Wifey." 

Who says she doesn’t own one already? ?

How many times do you think they posed for that picture so Carlin could get the perfect look on her face while Erin and Chad hugged? 

On 11/7/2018 at 10:21 PM, AussieKrissy said:

Oh man agree so hard. I just want to barf when he makes those faces for pictures. It’s incredible how much I dislike him just based off his Instagram stories and pics (haven’t seen the show since he’s been on). 

On 11/8/2018 at 1:44 PM, HereticHick said:

I feel 600% certain that Carlin will eventually own a tshirt that says "Wifey." 

Followed (probably quickly) by “blessed mama”

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived