IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 3: No Hugging, No Kissing till You Make Me Your Wife

VaSportsMom

42 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

I mean BYU has a world famous choir. I believe they also have a theater department. I know plenty of Christian colleges that have music, theater, and film departments. I feel a tiny bit for the Carlin and Lawson Bates, Josiah Digger,  and even the Jill Rodriguezes of the world, just stuck without those options. 

Some fundies do get the chance to perform and some are forced :( 

It is always unfortunate when kids don’t get a chance to explore their interests. 

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/9/2018 at 7:43 PM, Audrey2 said:

From looking at pictures posted by these two over the years, they seem like frustrated, over the top high school drama students. (I'm not putting down drama departments, but I think every high school has the over the top actor or actress that it must deal with)

OMG yessss. High School Musical- Sharpay! He is totally Sharpay. 

I wonder who took that photo and if they are cringing as hard as I am right now?

(It was probably Lawson so I doubt it but still)

3 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I wonder who took that photo and if they are cringing as hard as I am right now?

(It was probably Lawson so I doubt it but still)

Yep, it was Lawson, as confirmed by Evan.

He didn't miss the chance to have his picture taken, too:

Spoiler

These three really are the perfect Instagram threesome :pb_lol:

I thought Lawson's little post was kind of sad, like I bet that's what he really does want . . . some girl he knew in Rocky Top who didn't want anything to do with him / didn't like his family's beliefs / she wasn't fundie enough + he starts a music school for adorable kids 

I don't think a music school fits in with the fundie idea of making a living, plus it requires more than just grifting to sustain, and people with their beliefs wouldn't send their kids or couldn't afford to go to it. 

Are they even allowed to have old flames? Heart pieces!! And if you do have an old flame, shouldn’t rekindling romance be out of the question since god would have already decided that she wasn’t your mate while you were following courtship rules?

Also, this talk of Carlin and Evan being high school musical theater kids is making me realize Carlin looks a little like Lea Michele in Glee. Too bad gays are evil because they would so love that show!

On 12/11/2018 at 3:40 AM, fluffernutter said:

OMG yessss. High School Musical- Sharpay! He is totally Sharpay. 

Sharpay was the true hero of HSM. She had busted her ass at her craft and was not about to let stunt casting of clearly less qualified and dedicated people (who also had massive scheduling conflicts due to other extracurricular commitments, consistently showed up late to auditions/callbacks) stop her from taking what was rightfully hers because she actually worked for it. 

SHARPAY 2020

Also, though, bringing it back to Fundie Zoolander, yeah, Evan and Carlin remind me of the theatre kids who were pretty good, but not Juilliard/Tisch/CMU good, but thought and acted like they were. In my high school, there were three categories of theatre kids: the ones who actually did go on to Juilliard and Tisch and were ridiculously fucking talented, the Carlins and Evans who were good, but not on the first group's level (but acted like they were), and then the people who were there to have a good time (and were bullied by the Carlins and Evans; the actually-could-work-in-the-industry kids either ignored us or were insanely nice). 

Those two are hilarious, Evans expression in Carlin’s photo in the snow is priceless. I still don’t think it’s a particularly good idea that they are getting married, but at least they will provide endless entertainment for years to come.

They are so annoying, yet I have to say: Carlin looks beautiful in that picture. It really took my breath away for a second. It is so nice to see her without a duckface or peace sign.

On 12/11/2018 at 12:01 PM, singsingsing said:

omg these people. I can't.

Me either. I swear to Rufus if one more leghumper calls these pouting numbskulls "#goals" or "#couplegoals" I'm going to be driven to violence.

Carlin-Evan-Lawson should live together forever so they always have a photographer available to capture their extraness.

49 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Has she used the caption: He stole my heart so I stole his last name yet? 

It's coming on the wedding day.

1 hour ago, Kelsey said:

It's coming on the wedding day.

Y'all cam be damn sure that will be written on a blackboard in "calligraphy" at the reception.

At her one of several very extra bridal showers/girl's day out with her "tribe" Carlin will get  "Wifey" tshirt; the matching "Mrs" and "Mrs" coffee mugs AND the "wife life" mug.

Its shame she can't just get one of these: https://www.etsy.com/listing/594152061/engaged-af-engaged-af-tee-shirt-engaged 

You guys do realize that after this extra AF wedding, they will have an extra AF honeymoon, an extra AF pregnancy announcement, an extra AF baby shower, and finally and extra AF birth. 

It will NEVER END with these people. 

45 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You guys do realize that after this extra AF wedding, they will have an extra AF honeymoon, an extra AF pregnancy announcement, an extra AF baby shower, and finally and extra AF birth. 

It will NEVER END with these people. 

You forgot the extra AF gender reveal and extra AF housewarming party. 

I'm already tired and Pinterest-ed out.

6 hours ago, nausicaa said:

You forgot the extra AF gender reveal and extra AF housewarming party. 

I'm already tired and Pinterest-ed out.

Why stop there?! They can also have The Extra AF:

- Babymoon

- Late Night Selfie Sessions with Baby Zoolander (my husband did this with our daughter and it’s actually kind of hysterical.)

- Walgreens Run for Literally Nothing, Carlin Just Needs to Escape All the Tiny Humans 

- Midlife Crisis

- Receeding Hairline

- Homeschool Graduations

- Marriages of their Zoolander Spawn

- Births of the GrandZoolanders

- Retirement

- Deaths (I’m imaging this happening like in “The Notebook.” :pb_lol:)

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived