IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 3: No Hugging, No Kissing till You Make Me Your Wife

VaSportsMom

I could not be in a room knowing there is a spider or any bug, so i can relate to her in that. I am a big animal lover but it does not translate to bugs.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I killed a black widow who was climbing on a door frame the other day and have no regrets! That one's an immediate death, not sorry.
I did have a wolf spider friend who lived in a decorative bowl in my house for a while though [emoji2]

9 hours ago, Casserole said:

Germany must not have centipedes. Cured my fear of spiders right up lol 

I think there are a few small ones but I have never seen one in real life. I‘m pretty sure there are none dangerous to humans. Almost no poisonous animals are endemic to Germany at the moment, although that’s expected to change with global warming. 

ETA (not directed at you, Casserole): Three people obviously have no sense of humor or can not relate to having a phobia. Nobody would downvote a person for struggling with depression but downvoting for being scared to death by something - and I swear that‘s how it feels - is ok. 

9 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I hate spiders, but there really is no sense in going out of your way to kill one that isn't even bothering you. And she wasn't even going to kill it fast, she was trying to drown it. I don't think showing empathy and compassion for others, including things in nature, was taught in the Bates household. 

This! is exactly what her behaviour showed. So immature, inconsiderate and cruel. I still can't wrap my head around her going out of her way to kill that spider. If that had of been me. I would have just stood somewhere on that long railing that did not have a spider web. Let the spider do it things, juice free. If my 2.5 year old did that, we would be having a serious conversation at the time and I would continue to reinforce that this behaviour was not ok, until she comprehended it. I would also want her to pull up the other behaviour in others. If she saw it.

My friend caught her (then) 2 year son (who is my godson) putting live ants in the fire. She was mortified and sadened.When questioning her son, in an attempt to correct his behaviour, she  found out it was her horrid sister in law that taught him to do it. I tell you what, she has better restraint than me, I would have put that horrid sister in law, through a wall. 8 years later, I still avoid this women, in case I snap my carrot at her over this incident.

I also have to add how stupid and unnecessary was it for Fundie Zoolander to tape and broadcast her doing that. That in itself shows he condones and accepts her stupidity and immaturity and even thinks it is endearing enough to film.... Oh that's right he is the same. They are fast becoming my  "I totally dislike" "even their faces annoy me" couple.  Before, I could let it slide and be grateful these particular idiots are not in my country. My country has enough idiots of its own.   

It does show a lack of compassion. I love animals. I’m not in love with spiders. There are a lot of poisonous ones in Oregon. I still ignore them unless they are directly in my area.  

What gets to me are ants. And I have to engage chemical warfare to get rid of them. I feel bad about it too. But I’ll live. I’m not going to put some video on the internet about it. 

We need the little crawlers. If they are intolerable it’s best to dispose of them with haste and just be done with it. It’s a very difficult mentality to maintain.

At the moment fire ants are not in Oregon. But they are on the move. 

Ugh. Not a fun rabbit hole. Invasive species. Red fire ants are coming this way from California. 

I like watching the show Naked & Afraid. The bugs would take me down. I had an experience at camp once where chiggers (Midwestern term for tiny biting things) got in my wet bathing suit. I had well over 100 bites. Wretched.

Yeaahhh not gonna snark on her for that. Fuck spiders. They terrify me and if they're in my house, I'm sorry but bye Felicia...

12 minutes ago, 19tacos&counting said:

Anyone see this? On Evans ig story a day or two ago? Got this from pickles group. That would be late May I believe. 

A4E0030F-C35A-4EFE-8AF3-9ECE74F14020.png

Some people are saying it’s fake because they never actually saw it on his story (notice that it doesn’t have his username on the top like a story screenshot). I didn’t see it either. And May is too far away for these people. 

Just now, VBOY9977 said:

Some people are saying it’s fake because they never actually saw it on his story. I didn’t see it either. And May is too far away for these people. 

That would make sense. Guess we will have to stay tuned. I would be very surprised if they waited even half that long 

Back to spiders..lol.  I got bit by a brown recluse on the underside of my breast.  Sorry for being explicit.  However, I didnt know I had been bit but thought I had a pain there and went to feel it and it burst.  I went right to the doctor who sent me to wound management.  Here is what I learned.  You cannot deaden the breast.  The doctor said he put deadening on there but he took the scalpel to it and I about went through the roof.  He said that a brown recluse bite causes the tissue to die and if he hadnt cut out the neurotic tissue I could have list my breast.  I have never liked spiders but now I am scared to death of them.

3 hours ago, Nodaknorskie said:

Back to spiders..lol.  I got bit by a brown recluse on the underside of my breast.  Sorry for being explicit.  However, I didnt know I had been bit but thought I had a pain there and went to feel it and it burst.  I went right to the doctor who sent me to wound management.  Here is what I learned.  You cannot deaden the breast.  The doctor said he put deadening on there but he took the scalpel to it and I about went through the roof.  He said that a brown recluse bite causes the tissue to die and if he hadnt cut out the neurotic tissue I could have list my breast.  I have never liked spiders but now I am scared to death of them.

I am so sorry you went through that. We lived in Arizona and I was terrified of the brown recluse.

I had a breast biopsy and they definitely numbed me up. I didn't feel anything but pressure. I think breasts can be numbed. 

5 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Some people are saying it’s fake because they never actually saw it on his story (notice that it doesn’t have his username on the top like a story screenshot). I didn’t see it either. And May is too far away for these people. 

Yeah, I follow him and never saw it on his story. Unless he deleted it really fast? I’m guessing fake though.

Their Instagram stories did for sure bring this gem, though. Confirming Evan is a tool ? (I’m aware he means the gun but shhhh)

DB56C78B-5B2D-43F8-9841-D0A123F03E5E.png

I guess this picture confirms us that he really did shave his eyebrows some time ago...

I got bit on the wrist by a barn spider once and all the skin on my wrist peeled off. It looked disgusting and when I bandaged it everyone assumed I was cutting. It took forever to heal because I kept unwrapping it to proove to people that it wasn't the case.

Back on topic lmaoooooo that tshirt. 

2 hours ago, sleepy_doggos said:

He looks so much better with natural eyebrows. Tbh I have a thing for thick eyebrows so take that as you will.

He does. He looked stupid with the eyebrows so far apart before.

Carlin did an instagram live earlier today, and I tapped through it. They don't have a wedding date yet because they are looking at a "popular month" and they need to find a venue before they officially set the date. So that story was definitely fake.

I'm guessing February. Timeline would be in the right ballpark, and don't people try to have Valentine's weddings a lot?

1 hour ago, zygote373 said:

I'm guessing February. Timeline would be in the right ballpark, and don't people try to have Valentine's weddings a lot?

February is also Trace, Jackson, Addallee, Jeb and Bobby's birthdays, as well as Valentine's Day. Michael also has a late January birthday. Plus there is all of Evan's family. He's got lots of siblings and nieces too so there is probably more in there.

I can definitely see them wanting to have an "I love you day" wedding so everyone knows just how much they love each other every single year.

1 hour ago, zygote373 said:

Carlin did an instagram live earlier today, and I tapped through it. They don't have a wedding date yet because they are looking at a "popular month" and they need to find a venue before they officially set the date. So that story was definitely fake.

My favorite part was when Alyssa’s instagram was brought up “Yeah, my sisters account was hacked. So sad. Anyways.” 

2 hours ago, Illmarryyoujana said:

My favorite part was when Alyssa’s instagram was brought up “Yeah, my sisters account was hacked. So sad. Anyways.” 

LOL so ... anyways, back to me ...

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived