IGNORED

Seewalds 34: No News Yet

Coconut Flan

4 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

<snip>

here is the picture of Jessa at Jinger's let your speculation begin. I'm still on the not train but who knows. 

jeremy-jinger-duggar-baby-2.jpg

oh my, that is just an awkward, awkward photo. Why are they all standing up? It's so weird and uncomfy looking and the baby is not even being shown off well. Ensconce poor post-partum Jinger on the sofa, why not?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

I don't get what people are seeing in that photo to make them think Jessa's pregnant, can someone explain?

I don't get it either. Is it because of the baggy Tshirt? Do people think her stomach looks fatter, because to me it looks like she's just slouching to get into the picture/ hug Michelle. Her face doesn't look particularly full. 

She could be pregnant--I'm sure she'll have a third child eventually--but to me she looks no different than she has for the past several months. Remeber everyone was convinced she was pregnant because of the way she looked/dressed several months back and that turned out to be nothing. 

1 minute ago, BernRul said:

I don't get it either. Is it because of the baggy Tshirt? Do people think her stomach looks fatter, because to me it looks like she's just slouching to get into the picture/ hug Michelle. Her face doesn't look particularly full. 

She could be pregnant--I'm sure she'll have a third child eventually--but to me she looks no different than she has for the past several months. Remeber everyone was convinced she was pregnant because of the way she looked/dressed several months back and that turned out to be nothing. 

I think people are going off less what Jessa looks like and more of what Jinger is wearing since Jessa wore a very similar dress not that long ago. some people really do take the Duggar clothing seriously LOL  Someone thought Anna might be pregnant because she was wearing a dress that pregnant Duggar's have worn in the past. 

I don't like how Michelle is in the center holding the baby. Jinger should've been in the center holding her baby...

I don't speculate that Jessa is pregnant unless her FJ thread is hot. I've been wrong a few times recentely :D

37 minutes ago, AprilQuilt said:

Ensconce poor post-partum Jinger on the sofa, why not?

Sitting, post-partum, is more uncomfortable than standing. lmao

Hey, maybe there is a break in pregnancies (announcements) because nobody wants to have grand-child number 13?

This might be weird, and I will absolutely not go to the work of photo proof, but I always look at Jessa's arms as my key pregnancy speculation clue. IDK, I just think her arms look bigger right before she announces. Usually the face is a tell, but Jessa already has a heart shaped/round face, so she doesn't get pregnant-face much. 

Anyway, that is all to say that I don't think her arms look pregnant! 

28 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I don't like how Michelle is in the center holding the baby. Jinger should've been in the center holding her baby...

It's one of a whole bunch of pics with Felicity, including multiple with Jinger holding her. I think that is just intended to be a picture of Grandma with her new granddaughter with her own daughters as well.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/jinger-duggar-jeremy-vuolo-share-daughter-felicitys-first-days-at-home/family-of-three/

so Jessa had one of the pictures from the article up on her insta but it's poofed now. wonder if she got hand slapped for posting it. 

1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

Because she's notorious for trying to live for her kids. She's now in the chapter where she's no longer the center of attention, and wants to snag some of it back. I remember reading an article where either at Jill or Jessa's wedding, after they kissed their husband, Michelle and Boob stepped in and made out in front of whole ceremony. :my_dodgy:

2 minutes ago, agentshade said:

Because she's notorious for trying to live for her kids. She's now in the chapter where she's no longer the center of attention, and wants to snag some of it back. I remember reading an article where either at Jill or Jessa's wedding, after they kissed their husband, Michelle and Boob stepped in and made out in front of whole ceremony. :my_dodgy:

As I recall, since Jessa and Ben *didn't* kiss during their ceremony, after they ran away JB&M kissed in front of everyone to "show everyone how it's done" and "substitute" for the missing kiss. (I have...opinions.)

34 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

As I recall, since Jessa and Ben *didn't* kiss during their ceremony, after they ran away JB&M kissed in front of everyone to "show everyone how it's done" and "substitute" for the missing kiss. (I have...opinions.)

Wasn’t that at the request of the Pastor who married them though? And wasn’t everyone other than Benessa and the Pastor unaware that Benessa wouldn’t be sharing their first kiss with everyone?

2 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

I honestly just assumed the photographer requested that specific shot. 

8 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Wasn’t that at the request of the Pastor who married them though? And wasn’t everyone other than Benessa and the Pastor unaware that Benessa wouldn’t be sharing their first kiss with everyone?

There have been conflicting stories on that, as I recall. Originally it was indicated that JB&M did NOT know, and that JB (or maybe Michelle) was annoyed, but then stories came out that said that they were part of the decision. Which one is correct is not clear, though I would hope for the first.

Regarding the pictures with the baby it's possible that Jill and Jana were there for the birth and left soon after. Also Jessa may have come out for just a day or two afterwards and not have been there this whole time. 

3 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Regarding the pictures with the baby it's possible that Jill and Jana were there for the birth and left soon after. Also Jessa may have come out for just a day or two afterwards and not have been there this whole time. 

Jill hasn't been down yet. she said on her blog that they couldn't wait to meet felicity. 

On 7/24/2018 at 6:57 AM, SassyPants said:

On Jessa's comment re her parents always spending time with each other and the family...ah, the gift of time, so so special when no one has a 9-5 job. They made it work by forgoing BC and have a kid a year for 20 years. Then, they put their kids to work to support it all.  Jessa, the last thing your parents are is selfless and giving. GD cults. I hate them.

in her eyes because she has to say something she tells us fairy tales. 

7 hours ago, theotherelise said:

This might be weird, and I will absolutely not go to the work of photo proof, but I always look at Jessa's arms as my key pregnancy speculation clue. IDK, I just think her arms look bigger right before she announces. Usually the face is a tell, but Jessa already has a heart shaped/round face, so she doesn't get pregnant-face much. 

Anyway, that is all to say that I don't think her arms look pregnant! 

really i look at how long her hair is and whether she is wearing socks or a belt? 

am I kidding ??

that and if Ben has posted on instagram - and he hasn't since mothers day 2017 

do I time these things ?

Things come up. Jill could be sick, or one of the kids could be ill. She missed church on Sunday. I hope Ben stayed home with the boys or they are staying in a hotel. Having a new mother woken up by rambunctious toddlers wouldn’t be the best. 

I don’t think Jessa looks pregnant, but it is certainly within the realm of possibilities. I hope she has a sizeable gap and then has two girls fairly close together. 

2 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

holy hell, some people sure seem to be working hard at finding something to BEC about. 

Seriously! A picture of a grandma holding her new granddaughter? That attention whore! She only cares about babies!!! 

For me it's always the face I look at. For some women you just see it in the face if they are pregnant. But this can be falsy too. Jinger definitely had the pregnant glow right after her wedding, so I could be very wrong. Jessa also has had the glow several times after Henry when speculations ran high. Maybe I see "pregnant glow" wrong?

Also Michelle had this glow several times in the 1-2 years after Jubilee, just saying...

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived