IGNORED

Seewalds 34: No News Yet

Coconut Flan

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Henry and Spurgeon were in Laredo with Jessa. One of those photos appears to have been taken in Felicity’s nursery.

56 minutes ago, minniestwin said:

This article makes me think that a) she's not pregnant yet, and b) they probably (caveat: in my opinion) haven't been preventing on purpose.

I totally get Jessa on the baby fever stuff right now. I’ve been hanging around my new nephew a bit and I think my ovaries experience mini-explosions every time he coos or opens his eyes. 

1 hour ago, minniestwin said:

Looks like the boys and Ben were with her in Texas...

great pictures :D and adoption is being discussed again. 

also weighing heavily on our hearts things must be a fundy thing. 

you know what weighs on my heart....my mortgage rates....

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

This article makes me think that a) she's not pregnant yet, and b) they probably (caveat: in my opinion) haven't been preventing on purpose.

or, they were preventing and now they aren't. Henry's toddling, I can see them getting broody for a newborn.

(but how much can you even tell from these interviews? I bet it's like talking to random relatives - you aren't going to tell them your fertility woes or the debates you have about having another kid. You just want the blandest, smiliest answer that gives away the least possible information. I speak as a first-trimester pregnant person - the amount of times I have to skirt around this stuff is quite startling, and I'm not even Jessa.)

3 hours ago, Nomorethanfour said:

I wonder if Jill is miffed that she wasn't at Felicity's birth. After all, she's the "midwife".

Maybe the reason Jill wasn't at JInger's is the fact that US was going to be there and Jill is a no go around Media

Jana and Laura went with Jessa, Ben, and the boys to visit JinJer in TX and it was filmed without showing Jana or Laura. I don't think the show had anything to do with Jill's lack of attendance. Maybe she just couldn't make it work. :confusion-shrug:

7 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

Jana and Laura went with Jessa, Ben, and the boys to visit JinJer in TX and it was filmed without showing Jana or Laura. I don't think the show had anything to do with Jill's lack of attendance. Maybe she just couldn't make it work. :confusion-shrug:

well there could still end up being a article with Jana they still haven't released yet. plus as someone above said they were probably also filming. 

Jill and Jinger don’t seem very close and Jeremy likely doesnt think much of OfJill (probably the only thing Jeremy and I agree on).  I’d be more surprised if Jill *was* there.

And Jana and Laura were there because watching his kids for more than the length of a Counting On episode is too much for Ben.

I do think part of the reason Jana was there is because she has been shown to have some flair for interior decorating. I do agree with having side eye about possibility of Jana and Laura doing any child care whatsoever when Ben should certainly be looking after his own children.

Or, you have a mega big family , and you space out the visits to suit everyone’s schedules, like even a smaller family does. It’s not like they are coming from down the street. 

Because having family there to help and coo over the baby is great - having 20+ of them, including lots of small children, and a bunch of men who just MAYBE you don’t want to talk about the details of breast pads and sore nether parts around - is maybe overwhelming. Her mom, her best friend sibling, her little family, and a couple other close friends / family seems like plenty. 

1 hour ago, tabitha2 said:

They are not part of the show and there was filming going on. 

preach it to the choir sister 

amen

:)

Jana also runs the house, you couldn't expect JB to do that. Maybe Jana is just over babies. She's been to so many births. She's like I'm done! 

6 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I totally get Jessa on the baby fever stuff right now. I’ve been hanging around my new nephew a bit and I think my ovaries experience mini-explosions every time he coos or opens his eyes. 

This is how I knew I was 100% done having kids. When I saw a newborn after my daughter was born there was no ovarian twinging (unless you count cowering in fear as such), there was simply a "thank God it's you up at 2 am and not me" thought running in my head. I always tell my friends who are on the fence about more kids that you just somehow know. Maybe it's not that way for everybody, but for me, there really isn't a millisecond of doubt. It's why I understand the Duggar obsession with babies - those women have absolutely nothing else going on in their lives. For me, as much as I loved my kids and loved cuddling them as infants, I also loved seeing them grow older, start to walk, talk and plan out the rest of our lives with them - taking them on safari to Africa as soon as they are old enough, teaching them to play hockey, traveling, going to their graduations, getting back to my hobbies like photography, etc. For all the "seasons of life" talk the Duggars take part in, they really only have one season. 

Henry is too cute. 

Also, I hate to be this shallow, but Jessa's hair is really beautiful.  She gets even prettier as she ages.

And now I shall return to regular snarking.

33 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

pictures from the article 

Gotta admit.... saw the blocks and was BLOWN AWAY that JinJer were going to teach Felicity the Greek alphabet, then realized that block was not, in fact, a sigma but an M.

shit

The picture with Jessa and Ben each pushing a son in a swing reminds me of the Heart Family dolls from the 80's (except both kids are boys, and their clothing is more modern).

I'm expecting Jill's jealousy to kick in and soon she'll have some IG photos up of her family to compete with Jessa.

Also that playset looks very rickety to me. 

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived