IGNORED

Lori Alexander 45: Sensoring and Sensibility

2 hours ago, Carol said:

Lori pulls stuff out of her ass all the time.

Jesus made me say that.

I'm sure I offended Lori by posting that but it doesn't matter because I have this!  Nobody better fuck with me because I also bought the Not Going to Hell Option.

5afa44cf71a88_ScreenShot2018-05-14at7_21_54PM.png.b9a3f5990108f6bb5a04943c8052b8a0.png

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, crawfishgirl said:

My theory:  since men were created first, they are the beta version, and women were created later because we are the improved version with less bugs/problems.  

Just joking, of course!  

And the only thing worth keeping from the beta version was one rib!

5 hours ago, Loveday said:

What the hell? Where do these people live? Where do these people go for dinner?:ETONNER:

Cracker Barrel

11 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

And the only thing worth keeping from the beta version was one rib!

Cracker Barrel

:laughing-rolling:

Actually, I take my mother to Cracker Barrel fairly regularly, it's her favorite restaurant (I have the daily, artery-clogging specials memorized now, sadly :pb_lol: )  I have never once seen anyone behave like that there. Probably because of all those ancient, grim-faced, disapproving photographs glaring down at us all from the walls beside our tables. :FURIEUS:

On 5/13/2018 at 4:56 PM, Lgirlrocks said:

They make tampons without chemicals Lori! They are organic and cost a lot. Most pads have chemicals of some kind too. What should I use Lori? A rag? 

Yes. And make sure the rags are a feminine pink.

7 hours ago, Carol said:

Lori pulls stuff out of her ass all the time.

Well there's certainly room there after those 2 lb poops.

13 hours ago, Frog99 said:

That comment was left by none other than our friend Hannah Habig

Hannah has issues and I'm guessing she made that up.  No way did that happen. 

Years ago, there used to he a show called "Wife Swap."  Anybody remember it?  

Anyway, I used to watch it occasionally while I folded laundry - mindless TV, ya know. There was a family on there who was very much like the one Hannah described - burping at restaurants, letting their children make huge messes - just all around crass. Now, I am assuming the producers probably prodded this family to act like buffoons; but I think Hannah is describing something she saw on TV. 

I don't know who jas prodded Hannah to act like a buffoon, but still....

12 minutes ago, EowynW said:

LMAO lori says thousands of woman were mad at her over her woman dr post. 

She did everything but say she went 'viral,' didn't she? :laughing-rolling:

10 hours ago, Loveday said:

:laughing-rolling:

Actually, I take my mother to Cracker Barrel fairly regularly, it's her favorite restaurant (I have the daily, artery-clogging specials memorized now, sadly :pb_lol: )  I have never once seen anyone behave like that there. Probably because of all those ancient, grim-faced, disapproving photographs glaring down at us all from the walls beside our tables. :FURIEUS:

Right.

The only places I can imagine such horribly crude behavior taking place are one of those places where people are expected to chuck peanut shells on the floor (where rudeness is actually expected?) and waitstaff yells at you or a county fair-type environment where everyone is outside, possibly mildly intoxicated and not really in an "out to eat" mindset and therefore not necessarily behaving as they ordinarily would. 

Even so, the only people I've noticed being crude in public are either very young children (the ones who are too young to know better) or large groups of teens (who are just being asses). 

ContentWife says:

May 14, 2018 at 5:09 pm

Amen!! My husband and I had a major decision to make a couple of weeks ago, and I almost felt bad that he was carrying the weight of it (and I was just humming and doing the dishes), but what a blessing!! 

Wow....

My husband and I would have gone out in the backyard (kind of our haven), and talked until we came up with a solution...together.  And he'd have felt better, because he knows I am always in his corner, and he doesn't have to deal with everything alone.  He'd have never considered making a major decision without my input, and visa versa. 

Over the years, there have been many problems solved in that backyard.  Together.  Because we are a team.  

Content Wife's account of "humming and doing dishes" while her husband struggles, is disgusting.  What a pathetic marriage. 

Is that what they're trying to sell us on?

No thanks, dears.  You silly girls just keep humming. The rest of us will be busy adulting.  We actually love our husbands...not just their paychecks.

She 'almost' felt bad. Almost. But not really.

These people I can't even.

9 minutes ago, Koala said:

Content Wife's account of "humming and doing dishes" while her husband struggles, is disgusting.  What a pathetic marriage. 

No thanks, dears.  You silly girls just keep humming. The rest of us will be busy adulting.  We actually love our husbands...not just their paychecks.

Indeed.  My husband and I make decisions together, unless one of us clearly knows more about the subject on hand.  It would be simply stupid for me to force my husband to decide whether I should replace my Cricut, or what kind of supplies I should get for crafts, because he doesn't know...and he'd say 'get it all,' which isn't very helpful!  :pb_lol:   

That bitch has been watching too many redneck shows. I'm from rural Alabama, and rarely have I ever heard public farting or burping except in restrooms.

9 minutes ago, Koala said:

Wow....

My husband and I would have gone out in the backyard (kind of our haven), and talked until we came up with a solution...together.  And he'd have felt better, because he knows I am always in his corner, and he doesn't have to deal with everything alone.  He'd have never considered making a major decision without my input, and visa versa. 

Over the years, there have been many problems solved in that backyard.  Together.  Because we are a team.  

You are absolutely right. She almost felt bad?  And she goes off humming and doing the dishes?  

I admit I usually do defer to my husband's wishes on big issues, but we still discuss major decisions. I would not dream of leaving him with the burden of a major decision just like I don't leave him with the sole burden of providing for the family. 

This comment only proves these women only see their husband as a living ATM.

I worked at a restaurant for a little over a year and never saw behavior like that.  Sure we had people trying to scam us for free food and general rudeness. I think there was one woman who came in that seemed to perpetually have loud hiccups but that's not my business and I don't know if she was struggling with a medical issue or not. So who am I to judge?

There's rude people wherever you go, really it's a fact of life. I've been yelled at by entitled customers and stiffed on tips, it happens. But I don't go lumping people into one big category because that's just as rude as farting in public. 

Besides Lori farts all over the web with her smelly posts. 

I remember my fundie mother saying what a relief it was not to have to carry the load of those big stressful decisions and how women could get out of so much by just submitting. Bullshit. I think it just makes you lazy. Mr. EW agrees. 

My husband and I had a major decision to make a couple of weeks ago, and I almost felt bad that he was carrying the weight of it (and I was just humming and doing the dishes), but what a blessing!! 

How dare they call themselves "helpmeets" when they can't even stop their mindless humming to HELP their husband bear his burdens?

The self-centered, obscene entitlement of these women.

Spoiler

My husband recently experienced a life-altering event that left him in extreme stress. I felt utterly helpless, but standing there and humming was NOT an option. I did literally everything I could to ease his burdens during that time of transition. I cannot even imagine just leaving him floundering on his own. Yes, he’s strong -- one of the strongest people I know -- but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t need my support.

These women spend so much time denigrating “the feminists’” marriages, but heaven forbid they actually take a good hard look at their own miserable unions.

Check out the comments on her blog. Helena challenges her a bit and Lori actually posted it. I have shots for later if she takes it down. Then there is Jilly who mentions Lori being upset and right away Lori gets defensive with her and claims she isn't upset. LOL, yeah right. 

lorinotupset.PNG

What is this shit about "doing the dishes and humming" while there's a big decision to make? That's NOT how it works! We talk things to death at times. But, since we seem to have this crazy connection, we're usually on the same page about things. Nothing is ever a fight with us. I'll go to say something and his usual response is "get out of my head"...as in he was thinking along the same lines. It works the other way too. 

Why do they portray marriage as such a struggle? 

If " bear one another's burdens" doesn't apply to marriage, why would anyone be interested? 

No. Hard pass. This just solidifies my opinion that the only people who listen to Lori are already miserable. Nobody in a healthy marriage could be convinced this is a better way. That's really damn sad when you think about it. 

17 hours ago, crawfishgirl said:

My theory:  since men were created first, they are the beta version, and women were created later because we are the improved version with less bugs/problems.  

Just joking, of course!  

Mom always used to say "When God made Adam, He took one look and said 'I can do better than that.'  So He made Eve."

13 minutes ago, smittykins said:

Mom always used to say "When God made Adam, He took one look and said 'I can do better than that.'  So He made Eve."

Mr. EW says something similar. 

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

But, since we seem to have this crazy connection, we're usually on the same page about things. Nothing is ever a fight with us. I'll go to say something and his usual response is "get out of my head"...as in he was thinking along the same lines. It works the other way too. 

Why do they portray marriage as such a struggle? 

So agree.  We can usually look at each other and tell exactly what one another is thinking, and we are pretty much always right on the same page.  I can't even really think of any situations where we aren't.

These folks must have hellish marriages.  Bless them...

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived