IGNORED

Lori Alexander 44: Ken Galloping Off on the Horse of Truth The Feminists Are Coming!

39 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Remember the good old days when Ken used to love to hear Ryan talk about how feminine Erin was? How Erin always greeted Ryan with a warm smile each evening and fulfilled his every wish? 

Only with Lori and Ken could smiling and being pleasant be considered a feminine quality. 

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several commenters have disagreed with Lori. General consensus is that if parents raise their kids right they won’t stray from the lord. Lori’s response “would you send your kids to a Muslim school?”

lori Muslim isn’t a religion so....

9463B06A-6BE7-4DD5-A2B9-70FC3FAB01D1.png

7 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

When I was in middle school boys couldn't wear shorts to school. They protested it by wearing skirts one day because all of us girls could wear skirts and stay cool but the boys had to be in long pants. The boys (now men) that participated in the protest, all of them are (heterosexually) married (or divorced) with children. Wearing skirts for 1 day didn't turn them gay. BTW - the protest was successful and the dress code was changed and it allowed both boys and girls to wear shorts (certain length just like the skirts, equal length for boys and girls).

I have 3 daughters. In our dress up bin we have old prom dresses from goodwill, many hats, Hawaiian shirt, leis, police clothes, fire clothes, and scrubs, the kids wear whatever and have a great time (some of the neighbors are boys)

And now for some pictures of men in dresses/skirts. What would Lori say about these?

Hide contents

5ae8791f59898_APECmeetingattire.jpg.8a808680dd0097f62474ad69824ecf65.jpgAPEC meeting

5ae879250a21e_highlandgames.jpg.83a1c398ddcda898f3086a7cba14a2c0.jpgHighland games

5ae87928a27f8_middleeastroyals.jpg.64c3d3fba90f4067910704cd6963e17f.jpgSaudi meeting

5ae8792d4ef98_princeharryinkilt.jpg.d6b8e917014e925368cd094cfec36496.jpgPrince Harry

5ae8793225612_saudiattire.thumb.jpg.291ecb3ae877512d0e2a97c61d154e3c.jpgSaudi meeting

There was a similar protest at my senior school about boys not being allowed to wear shorts. The argument from the school was pretty weak, and there was nothing stating that boys had to wear trousers (or that girls had to wear skirts) so they wore skirts for a couple of days until the school allowed them special dispensation to wear shorts when the temperatures were above a certain level. I don’t think they changed the rules for non-heat-wave times.

Also, not relevant to your point, but the kilt-wearing prince in your photo is Prince Edward not Prince Harry.

7 hours ago, Botkinetti said:

As much as she wants to be she is not the mistress of the universe.

Lori is waiting for her call to become part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Avenger Lori!

And Lori, schools don't raise children, they educate them. AARGH. Her pearl-clutching is ridiculously over-the-top.

Lori on Facebook:

I am sure that you believe that with God NOTHING is impossible so I will continue to teach what I believe is truth from God's Word and allow each person to decide whether it is God's ways or not. I'm sure you would agree that public schools are dangerous places for children today and children are much more protected if they are being raised by their parents in the nurture and the admonition of the Lord as God commands, right? How did we ever think that sending our children off to government run schools that teach evolution and humanism their entire childhoods was a good idea?

Point by point breakdown, Teddy Bonkers Style!

1. Did you just say what you "believe" is truth? I daresay that makes what you teach an opinion, not fact. (See Ken's most recent mansplaining post for reference.)

2. No, I would not agree that public schools are dangerous places.

3. Raising children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord isn't a zero-sum game. You can do this AND send your kids to whatever school you choose.

4. Soooo, I'm not sure what definition that you have of "humanism", but I'll bet my wine budget that it's the wrong one. Public schools teach the value and agency of humans and place a high importance on rational thought. If that's humanism to you, then whoopty freakin do. Did you teach your kids something different about valuing others (trick question, of course Lori did!)

19 hours ago, Botkinetti said:

As much as she wants to be she is not the mistress of the universe.

More like Skeletor. 

Spoiler

Not sure if this is going to work! 

71E2E0C2-EEAE-472E-881E-E557C534E488.jpeg.88b3d0a616ee282472431a6189597dd3.jpeg

2 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

I'm sure you would agree that public schools are dangerous places for children today and children are much more protected if they are being raised by their parents in the nurture and the admonition of the Lord as God commands, right?

Lori has made me hate the word "commands". I won't let her make me hate the word God. I bet she couldn't explain what nurture and admonition of the Lord meant if you gave her two pounds of fourteen dollar butter. Lori cares nothing about the actual commands of Jesus to love.

Keeping sons at home all day with Mommy and sheltered from the world doesn't sound very warrior-ish to me, but what would I know. 

There is a home school curriculum titled “Rod and Staff” per the comments. 

I just can’t. 

4 hours ago, Jellybean said:

Also, not relevant to your point, but the kilt-wearing prince in your photo is Prince Edward not Prince Harry.

Ha ha! So I googled "Prince Harry kilt" and then I didn't zoom in on the picture, I just knew it was a royal and I assume Google was right... oops! :)

2 hours ago, Frog99 said:

I just can’t. 

Yep. It's a Mennonite based curriculum. My fundie mom used it a bit in our homeschooling and we got the catalog every year too. 

I wonder what these peoples definition of worldly is. It's kinda like you can never meet these people's standards. They're hyper critical and would much rather point out your flaws than encourage you. I can discuss Biblical theology, list my volunteer work, talk about mission trips I've been on and declare Jesus is Lord but would still be considered worldly because I'm a feminist with a different interpretation of a piece of doctrine that is not central to salvation. And they wonder why young adults are leaving the church. These people make Christianity a heavy burden rather than freedom in Christ. 

Also Lindy is so ungrateful. Her father worked his ass off for her and she says he could have still homeschooled? When? With what time? Back to my comment on impossible standards. A man can work his ass off for his children, do the very best he can as a single father and it's still not good enough. 

I just can’t. 

Yup. I learned English diagramming from there! IIRC it stops at like 8th or 9th grade because they don't expect their kids to finish high school. 

19 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Lori, you shameful excuse for a Christian, you are gossiping about a child!  

@delphinium65   So true.  I am quite sure that little girl will never play with Lori's grandchildren again.    When you are arguing with a six-year old, you are in deep trouble.   

The 'truth[ is that  Lori ran out of things to say long ago.  Now it is mind-numbing repetition day after day.  Stay home.  Obey your husband.  Have lots of children and 'train them up'.  Homeschool.  Be modest,  etc., etc.   In other words, do all the things I never really did and believe my limited understanding of Biblical commands.

OMG! Today's post!! Lori is totally freaking out that FB is going to shut her down. Its almost like she knows something we don't. Like she is going to get the boot or shut it down herself but she wants to make sure EVIL facebook gets blamed for this instead. There is more to the story here for sure. 

Then of course she goes on again about how we all hate God and blames facebook for her lack of post interest. 

They hate God; they will hate us. Facebook has already been shutting down all the Christian and Conservative voices. My posts used to reach over 150,000 a week. Now, they reach about 25,000 but I don’t let this concern me because those who are supposed to see it, will see it. I trust God with my Facebook page since greater is He who is in my than he who is in the world!

No, Lori your posts only reach 25K a week now because of YOU. Look at how she always blames others when things don't go her way. She is really freaked out her declining readership. 

It took me a minute to get past her headline. Interesting spelling of "censoring."

LA-FB-sensoring.thumb.JPG.88fd96848b2f93e0dba36959d8102e46.JPG

She asks,

What is their goal in doing this? Is it to get rid of those who say cruel things to others and bully them or is it to get rid of the truth of God’s Word?

Lori, in your case, it is to get rid of those who say cruel things to others and bully them.

So this facebook button went live for 20 minutes by mistake. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/facebook-hate-speech-button-accidentally-launches-2018-05-01/

But it gave Lori enough of a peek into what facebook is planning to scare the shit out of her. But HEY she shouldn't even be on facebook in the first place. Its a worldy platform and there is no bible verse that says we should be there. 

I also laughed at how she was saying she was "working" on her laptop. More like deleting on her laptop. What sort of real work does she do?

2 minutes ago, molecule said:

It took me a minute to get past her headline. Interesting spelling of "censoring."

Does she pay any attention to spellcheckers? Or does she think she's being persecuted when they disagree with God's Perfect Spelling?  

HAHA Sensoring! I totally missed that. Where is the report a shitty speller button? JK.

Lori says:

What is their goal in doing this? Is it to get rid of those who say cruel things to others and bully them or is it to get rid of the truth of God’s Word?

Maybe they have the same goal that Lori has when she deletes comments that contain nothing other than scripture.  

Before my book went out on Amazon, I warned my editor that those who hate what I teach will write many scathing reviews about my book. He’s been an editor for many, many years and has never seen anything like it but knows that my message needs to get out to Christian women. 

I find it odd that Lori won't address the fact that other women who write books almost identical to hers have 4 and 5 star reviews.   

I also find it odd that Lori is now openly referring to this as "her message".

Even if they are able to shut down my Facebook page, they won’t win in the end. We are promised that we will have tribulation on this earth but He has OVERCOME! 

Lori- having your Facebook page shut down is NOT tribulation.  Get a grip!

My posts used to reach over 150,000 a week. Now, they reach about 25,000 but I don’t let this concern me because those who are supposed to see it, will see it. I trust God with my Facebook page since greater is He who is in my than he who is in the world!

Trusting God With My Facebook Page- love it.  Only Lori could think that God isn't worried about human rights, but he's concerned with her Facebook page.  Again, get a friggin grip, Lori.

Side note- When Lori says, "this doesn't concern me"/"this doesn't bother me one little bit"/"I'm not losing sleep over this", it's code for= "This is literally ALL I can think of!"

Oh and AS IF Lori wouldn't hesitate a second to push the hate speech button on the 2.0 page.

I think Sensoring "Hate Speech" should be the next thread title. And Trusting God With My Facebook Page would make a great post count title. 

1 minute ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Oh and AS IF Lori wouldn't hesitate a second to push the hate speech button on the 2.0 page.

Her finger would be a blur in the air, she'd hit that button so fast.:my_dodgy:

Since the button was only up for 20 minutes it really goes to show how much she just sit on her laptop all day monitoring. The average person might check in online every few hours or so. The chances that she even saw that were slim.

She really has lost her shit.  This latest post about Facebook is like looking at a very unhinged Lori.  I think that Ken really needs to be "manly" by shutting her social media down, at least until she gets a grip.  Hopefully her fangirls will see the real Lori now.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived