IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 2: Growing (a Little Bit) Older Together

Jellybean

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was a skirt with a chiffon top at first and got all excited because the scarf looked like very nice cut sleeves. Sadly the look from the front isn’t as nice. It looks a bit matronly because of the scarf. Love the colour on her. 

She dresses as if she is European royalty (lol and I like 'our' royals). I think the look is pretty and classy, but too old for her. The colour looks beautiful on her though.

1 hour ago, Timetraveler said:

She dresses as if she is European royalty (lol and I like 'our' royals). I think the look is pretty and classy, but too old for her. The colour looks beautiful on her though.

I agree- it looks like a dress for a 48 year old Mother of the Bride.

so this is another picture of them from Easter. the same type of pose but I'm trying to figure out what Carlin is doing. Does she have something in her hand?

5 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

so this is another picture of them from Easter. the same type of pose but I'm trying to figure out what Carlin is doing. Does she have something in her hand?

Is she kind of "catching a blessing"? In my church it is common to put your hands out when the priest says the blessing. Is she kind of catching the blessing of Easter or something like that?

3 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

tomorrow is the 100th BUB episode Carlin posted these pics

Why do Carlin and I have so many of the same clothes?? :pb_lol:

4 minutes ago, kbuttons said:

Why do Carlin and I have so many of the same clothes?? :pb_lol:

well Carlin does have some nice clothes. At least you don't dress like Jill:laughing-rollingyellow:

ive noticed that she had like 6 different versions of a black dress with flowers. So much for being thrifty. Lol

On 04/04/2018 at 10:12 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

tomorrow is the 100th BUB episode Carlin posted these pics

It’s kinda interesting how we think Carlin and Erin don’t look alike, but they do. Similar mouth/nose/eye shape/head shape. Just different skin tones and hair color 

To further my point:

Spoiler

31E4C560-B4FA-4DA2-ACBA-8253FD5F87D1.thumb.png.0b5a93d99e5fa21843dfc7e98fe69040.pngBBE0FA1C-5BEA-4666-BB2C-776D4420AEED.jpeg.671f74100681c440b1d136fb47e63ba4.jpeg

Joy sent Carlin a birthday present.

I like that they’ve stayed friends all these years despite having quite different personalities. Their friendship does seem really genuine. 

C10C8152-C598-4CE9-A9C5-0BAD2E8D4A53.thumb.png.0e577d55b08d4b86e26f6371d66ca48f.png

Evan is now in FL and it sounds like the Bates fam and Carlin will be joining him or are already there. 

I am guessing that it's a go meet Zoey/ Birthday party for Carlin and Allie. I feel bad for Carlin having to share her birthday with a toddler. 

It seems like there’s a lot of Bates sharing birthdays.. Carlin and Allie, Jud (or is it Jeb) and Trace, Jeb (or is it Jud) and Brandon, Jackson and Addee... am I missing anyone?

20 minutes ago, Oh_Dear! said:

It seems like there’s a lot of Bates sharing birthdays.. Carlin and Allie, Jud (or is it Jeb) and Trace, Jeb (or is it Jud) and Brandon, Jackson and Addee... am I missing anyone?

It's Jeb and Trace and Jud and Brandon. I just meant that every year her birthday seems to have to revolve around Allie her whole family has to fly there for these big parties. I would grow very tired of that very quick. 

Oh and if Nathan and Ashley had stayed together then Ashley and Erin would have shared a birthday. 

23 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

It's Jeb and Trace and Jud and Brandon. I just meant that every year her birthday seems to have to revolve around Allie her whole family has to fly there for these big parties. I would grow very tired of that very quick. 

Oh and if Nathan and Ashley had stayed together then Ashley and Erin would have shared a birthday. 

I see what you mean.  Birthdays generally seem way more involved for younger members of families. While sharing a birthday with a toddler wouldn’t be my fave, at least she gets to go to Florida and sit on the beach. That seems to be a good trade off to me. 

And I didn’t know Ashley and Erin shared a birthday. So crazy how out of the 365 days of the year, there are so many duplicates in this group of 40 people. I didn’t meet anyone who shared my birthday until I was 25. 

The Batesesessss are at Sea World. Carlin is wearing a sleeveless top and Evan is wearing a shirt that says “Sorry Girls I’m Taken.” I would die of embarrassment if my husband ever wore that in public but I’m not a sheltered fundie so...

1FBB7152-0BE4-4479-8B5D-B923BDA1DFDF.png

2 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Evan chasing a bird in what I assume is Alyssa's front yard. now that was hilarious. 

More like terrorizing a bird! What a jerk.

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived