8 minutes ago, Heathenmom said:

A dick head...omg can I say that on here  lol 

Sis, sorry not sorry

oh, honey, you can say that and more!  

1 minute ago, catlady said:

oh, honey, you can say that and more!  

Ok, whew, bc I tend to cuss like a pirate most days hehe 

Sis, who says more than just sonofabiscuit

Oh SHIT G-Haw was live.  I am watching it now.  Holy crappola, Batman.

6 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Oh SHIT G-Haw was live.  I am watching it now.  Holy crappola, Batman.

I am literally 1 min in and it's  going to take  another  glass of wine to go further....dude get some chapstick ....is there a word for the squeamish ugly heebyjeeby you get when someone  licks their lips like that....uuggarrghh 

6 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

It's basically white gravy, with tomatoes added to give it that lovely hue.

Which just begs the question; why??? 

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

If you are what you eat, what (TF) is Bro Gary?

Well, I know what he most certainly is not, and that’s the red weens in ME!! :dancing-demon: 

You guys...it's taco Tuesday....I have had one too many margaritas....so here is my caustic commetary  on the last weenese  live vid

Minute 1, licking his lips  like a pedo 

Min. 3 obligatory HAYUMEN ,
followed by nonsensical prose about how getting knocked up gets your right with Rufus if you have found God.....but only  under a tin roof...rusty !
(ok fine O just added that last part  in)

Min 6
There are many, but only one God, God  , gods....followed by Tourettes HAYUMEN. 
(Does anyone else think this squirrel has a virgin  complex and just  d oesnt  know  how to appropriately  enunciate  hymans??)

7 min, it isn't your effing business  lol

Min 7 and a half...
"I told my wife  tonight " (get in the dang kitchen  and make me.some mater gravy and weiners.....ya ok again, my line not his)

"People hate me because I'm  right with God blah blah  blah "....No dude people hate you  because you  are obnoxious  prick...another HAYMUN 
(Maybe he is gay and this means...hey, men!)

Min 8...have you  been. "Warshed " of your sins....I dunno , I've been washed....but warshed....maybe that's  a whole  new level 

Min 9 and a half another  HAYMUN! (hymen? Keep this guy away from my daughter)

Min 10 how do you know you're saved do you prove yourself, do you examine yourself... Makes me think of the song "when I think about you I touch myself".... obviously not with him

Minute almost 11 ,does the devil make you keep talking about hymens you're starting to sound like a pedo 

Minute 11, god Whispers in my ear sweet nothings

Minute almost 12 apparently if we go to hell we're going to be in a lake of fire forever.... also a great song by the Chili Peppers

Minute 13 ,dude, you're supposed to be an Evangelical preacher- get your freaking scripture straight...
Because technically the scriptures don't say you must be born again on repeat 5 times followed by the obligatory Tourette's Heyman ....or wait because you said you must be born again five different times are we talking about reincarnation cuz I can get down with that

Ends  with please be saved by rufus
 ETA  to ad 

Sis, had one too many on taco tuesday

That  last post also came with  help from BroHeathen, who is 10x more  sarcastic than I bahahahaha....converting him to freejinher slowly 

8 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

I have literally never seen food that looks more like hork in all my life. Jesus tapdancing Christ on a cracker. That is absolutely revolting. I can't even think of anything funny to say about it.

Well, my mom used to make creamed tuna on toast (or noodles) sometimes. My family ate it and liked it okay, but there were always lots of SOS jokes at the table that night. (If you aren't familiar, US soldiers would call chipped beef on toast "SOS", or sh*t on a shingle.) :my_biggrin:

3 hours ago, Heathenmom said:

Aw! That reminds me of my late father-in-law. He would say, "sonofa biscuit-eating basketball player!" :my_heart:

Sis WWJCD, who may like food other folks considr gross sometimes, but who nos bettr than to take pitchers of it an gross other folks out! (No pitchers of pb and dill pickle, promise!)

9 hours ago, DancingPhalanges said:

So she had a side of ween and a side of gravy to go with it. :my_biggrin:

If I remember correctly...yes, pretty much. :pb_lol:

7 hours ago, Heathenmom said:

Heathen honey, you just come and sit right here by all the rest of us on this big comfy couch!!

4 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I am not convinced that Sis Becky is not trying to poison Bro Gary. Judging by that last meal at least.

I daresay she'll need to up her game.

3 hours ago, Granwych said:

I daresay she'll need to up her game.

OK folks. Yup. I'm thinking Bro GHaw's insides must have built up a pretty strong resistance through the years of Weening. Stomach of battery acid. Intestines of rusty, corrugated steel. Supper Bowels.

15 hours ago, Dandruff said:

If you are what you eat, what (TF) is Bro Gary?

Gravy

12 hours ago, Heathenmom said:

I was a sailor. If I couldn't swear like one here, I'd have to refrain from posting while drinking. We even have coined new words here. Our lovely @Destiny gave us fucky. As in the food this fucker eats is fucky. Or, if I ate that shit my insides would go all fucky.

8 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Well, my mom used to make creamed tuna on toast (or noodles) sometimes. My family ate it and liked it okay, but there were always lots of SOS jokes at the table that night. (If you aren't familiar, US soldiers would call chipped beef on toast "SOS", or sh*t on a shingle.) :my_biggrin:

My mom called that tuna noodle casserole. I liked it but for the peas. Dad said she had to put peas in it or it would look like shit on a shingle. 

1 hour ago, DaisyD said:

My mom called that tuna noodle casserole. I liked it but for the peas

My father liked this, but made with canned salmon.  He called it "salmon pea wiggle."  The rest of us called it "barf."

Ok folks, it might be time for me to update my avatar:

image.png.5c1d6cede92db26e44b1075d23dee2f2.png

And for the record, I love tuna noodle casserole. 

Sis Jin

Sis Jin, yes, please! I'll giggle every time I see it.

Mr. Puma loves any kind of gravy but even he can't get behind the pink tomato barf "gravy." I'm reading this at work and had to go outside to read the comments because I was laughing too hard (except for Sis Coy Koko's post about Becky and the kids-that was sad).

Sis Puma, who has chronically dry lips and hates wearing chapstick so is always biting off the dead skin. Gross, sorry.

Oh sweet Rufus I needed some fundie bullshit to cheer me up and Bro Gary hit it out of the park.  Sorry Jill Rod, you have been replaced.  Fucking amazing.  I’m having minor surgery this afternoon and I am dreading it.  I might have to go watch all of his videos to raise my endorphins. 

Sis Luna rep-to-bate soon to be in crutches.  

If anyone has not watched the latest live video, go do it. It is a gem. He even mentions his odd HAY MAYUNisms. 

Quite self aware, our Gary. Or maybe he reads here. 

13 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Well, my mom used to make creamed tuna on toast (or noodles) sometimes.

My grandma used to make creamed chicken on toast. I assume it's more or less the same as creamed tuna. It still never looked half as bad as that tomato travesty, even when I made it and screwed it up.

I mean, idc what anyone likes to eat. My dad loves that Totally Icky Food show with Andrew Zimmern (sp?), and I assume others do, too, since it keeps, like, being on TV no matter how gross the food looks. And that's just it. It could be totally tasty, but if it's so terrible to look at that all anyone wants to do is urge you to throw it out, maybe you should think twice or thirty thousand times before posting it where other people's naked eyes could fall upon it without their consent. 

Your gravy is virtual eye assault, G-Haw. I give you an F- for presentation.

• DaisyD locked this topic

Archived