IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 4: HAY-MAYUN!

DaisyD

32 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Becky's kids have all been removed from their website (at least last I looked) so maybe he's disowned them

Oh, you're right. This must be quite recent. It would be sad, except in this case, it is the best thing for these kids. I'm so happy for Becky's kids, but so sad for Gary's kids. I wonder where their mother is.

Think about it though: someone (Becky, presumably) had to actually go through the movements to remove her children's "biographies" from the page. Was she crying when she did this? Did she have doubts about the horrible life she chose over her children? I know I'm being sappy right now, but it just breaks my heart to think about it. I'm glad those four children have at least one parent who seems dedicated to them. Gary's children have nothing. Those poor children.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TuringMachine said:

Becky's kids have all been removed from their website (at least last I looked) so maybe he's disowned them

Maybe their father and/or the kids  just said "enough already," and got lucky.

Maybe Becky will finally wake up, smell the weens, and abscond too.  One can only hope.

Ok folks I am issuing a gravy alert code RED. The missus prepared a tomato gravy served with Tge  infamous red  weens on the side. If you are stomachly sensistive I advise you not to look! Onto the good news They have won a marriage encounter so the two will be getting some a lone time! 

Sis Candy

Severely needs a getaway alone time just soemwehere warm!

31 minutes ago, Candydandy said:

Ok folks I am issuing a gravy alert code RED. The missus prepared a tomato gravy served with Tge  infamous red  weens on the side. If you are stomachly sensistive I advise you not to look! Onto the good news They have won a marriage encounter so the two will be getting some a lone time! 

Sis Candy

Sweet merciful crap. I thought ween gravy looked unappetizing, but it ain't nothing compared to tomato gravy. I'm happy to see he got a side of red weens though.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-02-27-09-58-17.thumb.png.64cc72dfb439ff1ecc356110dbe4af09.png

1 hour ago, Candydandy said:

Sis Candy

And maybe, just maybe, Beckers will discover that she can't stand the jerk and flee.

1 hour ago, General Jinjur said:

Sweet merciful crap. I thought ween gravy looked unappetizing, but it ain't nothing compared to tomato gravy. I'm happy to see he got a side of red weens though.

Hide contents

Screenshot_2018-02-27-09-58-17.thumb.png.64cc72dfb439ff1ecc356110dbe4af09.png

Sorry, General, that looks like bleeding vomit.  (Once a nurse, always a nurse here, and some things I just can't forget)

wt actual f is that??? i am pretty sure i've seen that come out of a dog who ate the wrong thing and vomited. i probably shouldn't have looked right after lunch. seriously sis becky, you know you can do better!

sis nauseous may

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT ABOMINATION 

BRO G HAW YOU HAVE GONE TOO DAMN FAR

Gah! My eyes! Does that woman have to make everything into a frickin' gravy? Seriously, I'm a foodie but not a food snob by any stretch and I cannot get my mind around the hot creamy dog vomit that is tomato gravy. And those unnaturally bright red weens just tucked right in next to that mess. Mr and Mrs G Haw have to be the foulest eaters I've ever seen.

Ok folks, I thought tomato gravy was just some gross thing Sis Becky cooked up to trick Bro Ween into getting some plant-based nutrients, but no. It is an actual thing that people eat. I found several horrifying recipes. It's apparently a Southern thing, but I've lived in the South for almost 10 years and have (blessedly) never come across it.

HAY-MAYUN!

Sis Jin

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Don't give him any ideas in case he or Becky does (do?) read here.  No telling what they will come up with!

Those weens look like the plastic hot dogs in my daughter's toy food set! And that's not a good thing. That whole mess is an insult to all the delicious breakfast food out there!

I have a friend who is from the Florida panhandle.  I have heard her mention liking tomato gravy before. But praise the Lord, I don't think she's ever had pink ween gravy!  Ok Folks.

How in the name of all that is sane and holy do you make gravy out of tomatoes?? I realize I could google it, butfrankly, I’m afraid of what I might find. 

Sis Lilly, who doesn’t like gravy at the best of times 

10 minutes ago, Lillymuffin said:

How in the name of all that is sane and holy do you make gravy out of tomatoes?? I realize I could google it, butfrankly, I’m afraid of what I might find. 

Sis Lilly, who doesn’t like gravy at the best of times 

It's basically white gravy, with tomatoes added to give it that lovely hue.

I have literally never seen food that looks more like hork in all my life. Jesus tapdancing Christ on a cracker. That is absolutely revolting. I can't even think of anything funny to say about it.

GET THEE BEHIDE ME, MATER GRAVY

Gaaaaaah

5 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

OH EM GEE YES

I showed the photo to a Brit friend of mine. I think he wept.

I am a big fan of gravy, especially sausage gravy with lots of pepper. I cannot understand why every batch of gravy produced by these people has to make me want to die.

It just gets worse every time! You think it can't! BUT IT DOES

4 hours ago, LovelyLuna said:

Sweet baby Rufus, what the hell is tomato gravy?  What an abomination.  :my_sick:

My grandma used to make tomato gravy, which she served with shredded chicken and flour dumplings.  Basically, hers was tomato soup (a depression-era meal).  If she would see that plate, she would unleash a string of obscenities, slap the plate away and feed its contents to the hogs, all the while swearing.

9 minutes ago, Granwych said:

In New Jersey at least, they call spaghetti sauce tomato gravy.

I have a friend (well, acquaintance, really, but eh) who wrote a contemporary romance called Gravy and published it on Amazon. It isn't bad, and its title derives from a recipe for tomato gravy wherein the "secret ingredient" is McCormick (I think?) spaghetti sauce mix. I haven't tried it, but I did rather like the story, which is based upon her relationship with her ex-husband. 

1 minute ago, Texas Heifer said:

I have a friend (well, acquaintance, really, but eh) who wrote a contemporary romance called Gravy and published it on Amazon. It isn't bad, and its title derives from a recipe for tomato gravy wherein the "secret ingredient" is McCormick (I think?) spaghetti sauce mix. I haven't tried it, but I did rather like the story, which is based upon her relationship with her ex-husband. 

Maybe I should write a story about my relationship of late with soon to be ex Grampdick.  It won't be a romance, though.

There is an Italian restaurant in Raleigh called Gravy.  One of my friends has eaten there a couple of times and she says it's good.  Next time I go to Raleigh, it's on my list of places to try.  I assume they would not even think of serving anything nearly as nasty as what Sis Becky cooks up for Bro Gary.

• DaisyD locked this topic

Archived