IGNORED

Chelsy and John's Wedding and the Aftermath

Palimpsest

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No shoes and no veil.  I like the flowers in her hair.

YAAAAAASSSSSS MEDIEVAL PRINCESS I LOVE IT I WILL EVEN TAKE THE BARE FEET BECAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE A GODDAMN ELF PRINCESS AND I AM HERE FOR IT

I'm convinced everyone is the state of Iowa is on the stage/ altar. 

Do they have to climb up into the church? Look at bride's entrance? 

The bare feet look ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, Kylolo said:

Not to be gross but I could see the outline of butts as the women walked. Steve may have an aneurysm. 

I was totally checking out their bums as they walked by. Talk about Nike!

I wonder how many songs they'll do? I thought of doing singing at my own wedding but then I was like, nah. Let's just get married.

19 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

No flowers in the church, no Christmas decorations, dingy bluish grey Bridesmaids dresses (on my monitor) ... Chelsy, I am disappointed.

Not bluish grey, teal! See the previous pictures in this thread.

Already they have Abby wrangling babies. Now, granted, when I was around her age I loved lugging my little cousins around, but let the kid throw some damn petals. 

1 minute ago, Kylolo said:

Where did they go?? I glanced down and they’re gone!!!

Chelsy is playing the piano for the hymn.

I don't know about y'all - but I don't think I've ever seen/been to a wedding, where the bride goes off to the side, after walking down the aisle, to play an instrument for her own wedding . . . it's bad or anything, but I've just never seen that :P

Granted, I can't see it too well with the resolution on my laptop, but the dress looks nice for something she made herself. Decent fit and I like the shimmer fabric.

Those bridesmaid dresses though... not terribly flattering when I see them in full!

I would be the person in the audience dying that the pastor just asked us to "swell together" if that's what he actually said. The sound is terrible. 

Does anyone know what hymn this is? 

And they're actually letting the audience sing before the Hour of Talking, so that's something.

Just now, meowfundiecatz said:

I wonder how many songs they'll do? I thought of doing singing at my own wedding but then I was like, nah. Let's just get married.

If I have a Jewish wedding, there will be singing because that's just how we worship. I love to sing, but I don't think I'd sing at my wedding unless it was liturgy. I did go to one wedding where the bride was an opera singer and she decided to sing a song to the groom, which was nice in theory...but it just came off kinda awkward because the groom was just standing there getting serenaded. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived