IGNORED

Weenese 3: Brother Gary Hawkins Wanting God All Over Him

FundieFarmer

Ok Folks,

Jesus this guy is BONKERS. Our other fundies are all twats in their own ways, with SOTDRT education for many, but they are much more coherent than Bro G-Haw.

Sis mango_fandango

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't listened to him in a while but it's hot as he'll here and I was lying on the bed resting a headacheand thought I'd take a listen when he yelled out ...? What?  I almost jumped out of bed..then he said it a few more times...what the he'll is he saying?

3 hours ago, Georgiana said:

"Whether you're playing the fiddle,  or whether you're playing the whatever you wanna call it hallelujah glory to God."

I wanna call it moron.

Omg, why is the word robto so funny? I still can't even stop laughing about it. I feel like a crazy person. I want to just start using it but I can't because nobody would know wtf I'm talking about. Sometimes it's really hard being so much more enlightened than the rest of these robtos.

41 minutes ago, clese said:

thought I'd take a listen when he yelled out ...? What?  I almost jumped out of bed..then he said it a few more times...what the he'll is he saying?

"Amen" and "Hallelujah!" 

But Bro Ween Style, so it's practically unintelligible to people with working grey matter. It also helps if one's paternal figure has a similar accent, which mine does, but mine isn't a complete freak of nature with Baptist Tourettes, so it still took me a few minutes to figure it out.

21 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

Omg, why is the word robto so funny?

I can't even tell you how excited I was when I found the second example of that, just because it proved it wasn't a typo. :pb_lol:

He also cannot spell "sodomy" to save his life. It's "sodnomy" or "sodiminy." I swear to cow.

29 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

Omg, why is the word robto so funny? I still can't even stop laughing about it. I feel like a crazy person. I want to just start using it but I can't because nobody would know wtf I'm talking about. Sometimes it's really hard being so much more enlightened than the rest of these robtos.

I don’t know, but I feel the same way. If changing usernames was allowed, I’d be seriously tempted to be “KnittingRobto”. 

7 minutes ago, Texas Heifer said:

I can't even tell you how excited I was when I found the second example of that, just because proved it wasn't a typo. :pb_lol:

He also cannot spell "sodomy" to save his life. It's "sodnomy" or "sodiminy." I swear to cow.

It might be the best thing ever. And I have this abusive ex-boyfriend who still texts me regularly (years later, and I never reply) and one of his insults is about me being a "robot". I'm going to read that as "robto" from now on, and it will be so much more fun. Thanks, Gary!

And no, for a person so obsessed with sodomy, he definitely cannot spell it to save his life.

Y'all, I spent the evening gleefully shouting "HALLELUYER!" and giggling, until my husband gently told me to maybe save it for special occasions.

:pb_redface:

Halp

5 hours ago, Georgiana said:

Today's Good Weens:

"Whether you're playing the fiddle,  or whether you're playing the whatever you wanna call it hallelujah glory to God. "

Bro Gary I don't care what you call it, just stop playing with it!

5 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Since when are Methodists buffet hoarders?  Have I missed something?

Based solely on the post-service tea/coffee and biscuits (cookies for the North Americans) rush I would say... yeah, I can see buffet hoarding being a thing... you had to be quick to get the chocolate coated teddy bears. And some of those elderly ladies with violet tinted hair are quicker than they look.

8 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Bro Gary I don't care what you call it, just stop playing with it!

Based solely on the post-service tea/coffee and biscuits (cookies for the North Americans) rush I would say... yeah, I can see buffet hoarding being a thing... you had to be quick to get the chocolate coated teddy bears. And some of those elderly ladies with violet tinted hair are quicker than they look.

Try being at an Italian bridal show with a table full of cookies for the guests to take home.  I was almost elbowed at the last one I went to.  And this was after a 4 course meal.

:pb_lol: “good preaching son you’re doing a good job.  I like it.  I’ll say amen.  Ain’t nobody else going to say amen.  I will halleluyer.”

(it sounded like one long run on sentence though)

Ok Folks, this one is old, but I am DYING at the thought of G-Haw literally hopping while hoping these things. I would pay actual money to see it.

Yours in Good Weens,

Sis Heifer

Screenshot_2018-01-09-00-53-20_kindlephoto-56748937.png

1 minute ago, Texas Heifer said:

Ok Folks, this one is old, but I am DYING at the thought of G-Haw literally hopping while hoping these things. I would pay actual money to see it.

Yours in Good Weens,

Sis Heifer

Screenshot_2018-01-09-00-53-20_kindlephoto-56748937.png

Give in and just hop hop hop your way to heaven! 

Sis May- hopping would probably give me a black eye :my_confused:

15 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

Give in and just hop hop hop your way to heaven! 

Sis May- hopping would probably give me a black eye :my_confused:

I can just totally picture him dancing around like a deranged leprechaun, then tripping and falling into his pulpit. Black Eye City.

HAY-MAYAN!

15 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

Maybe you could buy your own robto using Paplal. 

3 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

I can just totally picture him dancing around like a deranged leprechaun, then tripping and falling into his pulpit. Black Eye City.

HAY-MAYAN!

And then the LORD inspiring the young man who supposedly needed saving to run like HAYULLL.

15 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

And then the LORD inspiring the young man who supposedly needed saving to run like HAYULLL.

One could say it's his inheritage.

... ok folks ...

Seriously now, y'all gotta stop making me laugh so damn hard. This thread triggered another asthma attack -- and I left my inhaler at my office. SMH.

DH is most unhappy with you heathens at the moment. He already hollered that "if my snark group causes another out-of-control asthma attack, all y'all are responsible for taking me to hospital + for the bill." (I don't think he's kidding.)

Halleluuujer Haymayun!

Sis Chickenetti 

2 hours ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

This thread triggered another asthma attack

Bro Heifer has severe asthma as well, and he sends you the Weeniest of Blessings.

Yours In Wheezing,

Sis and Bro Heifer

Ok folks,

I just went onto Bro Gary’s page for the first time. FB is auto-playing his FB live videos. No sound, praise GOD. I am trying very hard not to snigger too much. I might have to go back to the very first G-Haw thread for maximum entertainment.

GOOD WEENS to y’all!!

Sis mango_fandango

OK folks,

This has to be one of my favourite posts. In amongst all the long grifting posts... there’s this. I also decided to go all teacher-y and underline his grammar fuckups.

8FD883F3-E0E1-4940-8E95-8DD0387F4901.jpeg

8 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

OK folks,

This has to be one of my favourite posts.

Oh yes, that's one of my favorites, too! I keep telling Bro Heifer that "with god, all things or possibly" whenever he seems dubious. Works like a charm!

I know this has been brought up in a G-Haw thread before but I don’t need an excuse to post a Ralph Wiggum classic:

5A8A5027-3D96-4DCB-873A-2992DE75FF31.jpeg

When I see robto, all my mind can drudge up is Domo Arigato Mr Robto.....

I'm currently taking a break from the hospital. I can't manage it right now. Between my wheezing and the accompanying migraine I'm not civil to man, woman, or beast. And my mom is irritating the hell out of me as well. Something is going on in her brain and it's not right. Oh well, even the best of the saints can piss you off now and again. 

• Coconut Flan locked and unlocked this topic
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived