IGNORED

Lori Alexander 28: Not Liking Children

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be great to see how Lori is really handling this. She is always going on about how she loves to be challenged and convicted. She doesn't need her ears tickled. Iron sharpens iron....blah blah blah. 

She has been taken to the theological woodshed and, in my opinion, she will be kicking and screaming every step of the way. She will not let this end quietly. 

I actually wish Pastor Jay would have gone a bit further and mentioned Ken's lack of control over his wife. Whether the pastor believes in submission or not, Ken and Lori do and Ken is ultimately responsible for this whole mess, per their own beliefs. 

Seems to me that Ken has guided their "ministry" right into a very deep ditch. That's some real fine leadership, right there!  

Do you think Lori is having a crying. "Oh Lord, why me?" fit or a screaming, foot-stamping fit?  I could go either way.

I am working on bringing my tumblr up to date and just did a few new posts. I have enough material for at least 20 more but its time consuming. Also have to go through the screenshots from my phone. Finally have a bit of time to work on this. 

Here is the screenshots from the infmaous not made in his image post. Thanks @Hiseyfor the post screenshots.

https://thingsgodlywomensay.tumblr.com/post/164866514734/lori-alexander-claims-women-are-not-made-in-the

6 minutes ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

Do you think Lori is having a crying. "Oh Lord, why me?" fit or a screaming, foot-stamping fit?  I could go either way.

Remember, Lori, self-pity is satanic!

7 minutes ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

I agree it could go either way, but I picture a scenario worthy of Nellie Oleson. 

IMG_8312.JPG

1 hour ago, Hisey said:

Sorry, they are out of order. But you get the drift.

Fixed it for you. 

57 minutes ago, Hisey said:

I like the way she rudely calls him "Jay" instead of "Pastor Jay" in her reply. 

I noticed that, too. All this latest stuff is fascinating, I'll be interested to see where it all goes. I may need to head out to the grocery store for some popcorn! 

2 hours ago, Koala said:

After a night of much prayer and reading, I can no longer allow your teachings to be taught in my church and among our church women. I say this with respect, as you are a sister in Christ, but the Lord has convicted me about this. I will also be bringing this up at the next local pastor’s fellowship, as this is not a theological position we can allow to gain a foothold in our churches, our men and in the hearts of our precious women

Oh Pastor Jay B -- I think I might love you a little bit.  That is so, so awesome of you to have said.  I'm 99.99999999% sure you are way more fundie than my somewhat liberal Catholic self, but you are (to use Lori's phrase) a truly godly man.  A man who recognizes and refutes false teachings and seeks to honor all people (women included :my_shy: ) as Christ taught us.

Lori -- you reap what you sow -- and boy howdy are you ever reaping a bitter harvest now.

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

She should leave this alone. Pastors have local networks and they DO TALK 

I disagree, I hope she keeps it up! This is how the sheep will have their eyes open about how dangerous she is, I hope several of her leg humpers saw Pastor Jay's post and now wondering why she is speaking so bolding (back talking) to a man of God.

I also love that he is going to talk about her at the pastoral meeting. Word is finally spreading further about her awful teachings.

8 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I disagree, I hope she keeps it up! This is how the sheep will have their eyes open about how dangerous she is, I hope several of her leg humpers saw Pastor Jay's post and now wondering why she is speaking so bolding (back talking) to a man of God.

I also love that he is going to talk about her at the pastoral meeting. Word is finally spreading further about her awful teachings.

I hope Pastor Jay also talks directly to his congregants and tells them to avoid Lori's blog and her FB.

2 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

There is going to be some very passive notebook doodles and probably future posts about this all. She is going to have to put this Pastor in his place of course. 

I wouldn't put it past her to do something like that. Last year, she did a blog post on a male pastor named Kris Vallotton. Vallotton defends women being pastors and having leadership roles in churches. Lori didn't like that and she did a blog post where she bashed Vallotton for a blog post where he pointed out how men throughout history have abused leadership roles and have done awful things.  Lori said that Vallotton hates men and was wrong to want women as church leaders.

I can see Lori posting about how Pastor Jay is wrong and how he isn't a godly man.

3 hours ago, Hisey said:

Pastor Jay writes back

Pastor Jay B. says:

September 1, 2017 at 8:52 am

Mr. Rice is wrong and I am saddened that you think this is a biblical belief. I have a hard time believing that you can look your daughters and granddaughters in the eye and tell them that they are not made fully and equally in the image of God, same as men.

But I would like to thank you , because this post has inspired me to study this topic more in depth and I will be preaching about this this month in my church. And I also plan to do a series on how to study the Bible, so my congregation can have a better understand of what the Bible actually says, vs what we think it says.

I hope you have a good weekend and that you continue to earnestly study scripture in its entirety. After a night of much prayer and reading, I can no longer allow your teachings to be taught in my church and among our church women. I say this with respect, as you are a sister in Christ, but the Lord has convicted me about this. I will also be bringing this up at the next local pastor’s fellowship, as this is not a theological position we can allow to gain a foothold in our churches, our men and in the hearts of our precious women

@lilwriter85 (my bolding) I would say he will be telling his church not to follow her teachings. :)

(my italics) I that Lori "who is wrong" Alexander prompted him to study this more and teach the truth to his congregation about what the Bible actually says vs what we think. I would venture a guess Pastor Jay B. is actually educated in theology.

I just made the connection about why Lori put out that post yesterday. Earlier this week, Sheila published Does God Care More About Men Than About Women? She says a lot about being made in God's image, God using feminine imagery, etc. Although Lori didn't write the actual post, a lot of her comments seemed to be digs at Sheila's post. 

My guess is that someone from her chatroom shared Sheila's post and talked about how wonderful and uplifting it is. Lori wanted to make sure her fans didn't look toward Sheila and away from her, so she posted this. 

Okay, back to my actual life again for a while. Maybe.

3 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

@lilwriter85 (my bolding) I would say he will be telling his church not to follow her teachings. :)

(my italics) I that Lori "who is wrong" Alexander prompted him to study this more and teach the truth to his congregation about what the Bible actually says vs what we think. I would venture a guess Pastor Jay B. is actually educated in theology.

Ken has a theology or DVM degree from Biola. I could see Lori pushing him to write a rebuttal on her behalf to Pastor Jay. If there is some kind of online showdown between Lori and Ken vs. Pastor Jay I will enjoy watching it go down.

2 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Her notebook sermon will likely begin with 

"A man who wrongly challenged me on a recent post falsely believes that...." 

Yes. Wrongly, falsely believes, deception, disobedience, etc...  

Her blog post surely will be accompanied by a picture of the guy's house (which she'll stalk if her vacation ever ends), with magnification of anything she perceives to be a problem. She will point out that the guy's wife clearly is not being a good keeper at home and therefore he doesn't actually know what he's talking about.

@moleculeGreat observation! There is always something personally irking her that motivates each post. She lets her feelings and emotions dictate her writings, but we aren't suppose to listen to feelings (so she claims). 

The pastor is probably a bit shocked that this topic even needs discussed. Its quite common knowledge that made in the image of man means "mankind". He is probably like "woah if this woman thinks this how many others might think this, I need to put a stop to this".  And quite a few do think this based on the comments on her fb.

Like someone here shared the own belief statements from the church goes to in WI says image refers to men and women. 

17 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

Ken has a theology or DVM degree from Biola. I could see Lori pushing him to write a rebuttal on her behalf to Pastor Jay. If there is some kind of online showdown between Lori and Ken vs. Pastor Jay I will enjoy watching it go down.

First Mayweather vs. McGregor, now Lorken vs. Pastor Jay.  And we don't need to pay $100 to pay-per-view for the latter!

12 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

There is always something personally irking her that motivates each post. 

Exactly. I am always quick to assume it is just about her wanting to go viral again. I've started to wonder, though, if that is just too strategic and big-picture for Lori. She is jealous because someone else gets attention that she wants or says something that other women love (and she probably doesn't even understand). So she throws a little temper tantrum, sort of like a toddler who doesn't want to eat her raisans™ might do. She's miffed because someone else gets the glory she wants, and she reacts in a post or a doodle to pull the attention back to her.

54 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Me too. Open your mouth wider, Lori, and I bet you could get another foot in there.

I think a lot of her posts are directed at family.  Remember all of the Beauty and the Beast posts she made?  They lined right up with her DIL making an Instagram post that she and Lori's daughter were going to see Beauty and the Beast.

The women's retreat post?  Timed perfectly with her DIL going on a women's retreat.  

I am also convinced that the yoga pants/bikini posts are directed at Alyssa.  

Someone mentioned the other day that Lori wanted the chat room to help her come up with a reply to a political post on for her 80 something year old aunt's Facebook page.  Who does that?!?!  Oh yeah, the woman who said this:

Feminine women shouldn't be ones who argue cases and debate others.

Yet, she is enticing an entire chat room full of women to help her argue/debate her elders.

53 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

If there is some kind of online showdown between Lori and Ken vs. Pastor Jay I will enjoy watching it go down.

I'll bring enough :popcorn: to share.

I usually avoid Lori because she is so horrible she makes me depressed.  But I'll definitely be watching a showdown.  Go Pastor Jay!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived