IGNORED

Lori Alexander 28: Not Liking Children

54 minutes ago, Koala said:

I have seen her 

Usually she responds by asking them if they can afford cancer.  Yes, seriously.  Because money grows on tress, out back.  :roll:

Only in SoCal, I guess.  Actually, Lori has an INDOOR money tree. 

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere in Door County, Lori is throwing a fit, the likes of which none of us can imagine. What a way to spend a vacation....

I wonder if Ken made her take it down...

Incidentally, in The Home, John Rice admitted to spanking one of his daughters to the point of causing faint bruises, and justified it with "by His stripes we are healed"(and told of a twenty-year-old bride being put over her mother's knee on her wedding day, gown and all, for talking back.  "You may be old enough to get married, but you're not old enough to talk to me like that.")

I think Jay's second reply is what got her to delete it all. She is just so incredibly embarrassed now.  I am not sure how his reply even got out in the first place.

Just now, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I think Jay's second reply is what got her to delete it all. She is just so incredibly embarrassed now.  I am not sure how his reply even got out in the first place.

I can't beiieve it got through!

23 minutes ago, Koala said:

After a night of much prayer and reading, I can no longer allow your teachings to be taught in my church and among our church women. I say this with respect, as you are a sister in Christ, but the Lord has convicted me about this. I will also be bringing this up at the next local pastor’s fellowship, as this is not a theological position we can allow to gain a foothold in our churches, our men and in the hearts of our precious women

I just feel like this needs to be posted again. How can Lori argue with a man, a PASTOR, who says ' the Lord has convicted me about this"? But she will. She's working on a rebuttal right this minute. 

*checks popcorn supply*

There is going to be some very passive notebook doodles and probably future posts about this all. She is going to have to put this Pastor in his place of course. 

8 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

Only in SoCal, I guess.  Actually, Lori has an INDOOR money tree. 

Excuse you, it's an ORGANIC INDOOR money tree. From Costco.

This is worth saving too because she says its a fabulous book that will challenge and convict you. Its NOT just "an interesting view" LOL. Its FABULOUS!! Clearly, it didn't really convict her cause she scrubbed the post.  I got a second shot too of the comments further down where she says Rice "seems like a true man of God"

thehome.thumb.PNG.3ef8ff14784fc5a5c4e510fbe24e062e.PNG

6 minutes ago, Loveday said:

How can Lori argue with a man, a PASTOR, who says ' the Lord has convicted me about this"?

If Lori can delete scripture, she can delete Pastor Jay. :pb_lol:

Do I hear the horse of TRUTH being saddled up?  That's got to be pretty embarrassing that not only can she not preach teach her vile brand of submission on church property, but now a pastor from her area is going to bring up her ungodly teachings at the monthly pastor's meeting.

There goes any chance Lori will have of speaking locally and any wives that may be teaching based on her views will probably be made to stop by their husband pastors.

If she was smart, she would just let this one go and try to get people to forget it ever happened by NOT bringing it up ever again.

Since this is Lori, however, I have asked my husband to refill our popcorn supply ;)

She probably thought this post would bring out her crushes, Dave and Trey, and they would enthusiastically agree with her, but then comes Pastor Jay, LOL. Not the sort of male attention she was looking for. 

No, if she were smart, she would humbly bow to Pastor Jay's authority and say, after much prayer, she realizes he is right. That would be practicing what she preaches.

I like the way she rudely calls him "Jay" instead of "Pastor Jay" in her reply. She says something like, "Sorry if this offended you, Jay, but . . . "

15 minutes ago, Koala said:

Somewhere in Door County, Lori is throwing a fit, the likes of which none of us can imagine. What a way to spend a vacation....

I wonder if Ken made her take it down...

I live within driving distance of Door County, and it's a beautiful day for a drive in Wisconsin. I briefly wondered if I would find a Loriken storm if I took a drive. (I am not actually doing this, but it was a fun daydream for a moment.)

She wouldn't have published Pastor Jay's comment if she didn't have a response planned. I think her planned response is going to turn into a post or doodle of its own so it won't look as if she's teaching a man. Or worse, Ken is going to come out with a wall o' text mansplaining why men are the image of God and women are equivalent to goldfish.

1 minute ago, Hisey said:

No, if she were smart, she would humbly bow to Pastor Jay's authority and say, after much prayer, she realizes he is right. That would be practicing what she preaches.

I like the way she rudely calls him "Jay" instead of "Pastor Jay" in her replay. She says something like, "Sorry if this offended you, Jay, but . . . "

Well, I agree with your first paragraph, but this is Lori we are talking about so I was trying to keep my post in the realm of actual possible actions.   I'm pretty sure the odds of Lori apologizing or admitting she is wrong is about the same 45 doing either of those things.  So pretty much zero chance. ;)

10 minutes ago, molecule said:

I live within driving distance of Door County, and it's a beautiful day for a drive in Wisconsin. I briefly wondered if I would find a Loriken storm if I took a drive. (I am not actually doing this, but it was a fun daydream for a moment.)

I imagine it's something like this:

oz.jpg.2c849716ca0ed574ccc46ad0dbac1aa9.jpg

I wonder what Lindsey will think of all this now. All that time she put into her comment, just for it to be scrubbed. I am impressed with how many comments are on the undeleted facebook page. So many are coming over after being deleted. 

I guess some bloggers just want to have their ears tickled.  Not Lori, though.  She loves to be convicted!

Lori:

few women have godly wisdom while most just want their ears tickled instead

(From her post: SHOULD WOMEN BLOGGERS/SPEAKERS BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE?)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived