IGNORED

Lori Alexander 28: Not Liking Children

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know what church Lori attends?  (or which one in Door county?) - I bet both churches doctrinal statements would affirm the Imago Dei for ALL humanity.  It would be appropriate, I believe, to point out that she is in disagreement with her own church's doctrine. . . 

5 hours ago, EowynW said:

God doesn't have a gender, you fool. Both sexes represent aspects of God. Lori's god is too small. 

My daughter said this to me when she was just a child! "God is so much more than a human being!"

The thing about women not being made in the image and likeness of God? That's just blasphemy. It goes back to those theologians of the Middle Ages who debated whether women had souls. Hey,  this makes us second-class citizens, or less than human! In my book, this means we don't have to follow the rules!

I was wondering what her family and church family must be thinking now.  We already know that her church has forbid her from speaking about submission on their property, and I know that her aunts have called her out a couple of times.  I bet she has everyone's attention now...

Lori:

I did change the title into a question from a statement.

Yeah, after one long time reader told you that you were ruining your ministry, and a pastor told you that the Lord made it clear to him that you were NOT to speak at his church.

Oh, Jay (the pastor's) comments have now been deleted, but thanks to @AlwaysDiscerning they are forever.  

33 minutes ago, Koala said:

Lori:

Yeah, after one long time reader told you that you were ruining your ministry, and a pastor told you that the Lord made it clear to him that you were NOT to speak at his church.

Oh, Jay (the pastor's) comments have now been deleted, but thanks to @AlwaysDiscerning they are forever.  

Someone needs to get that pastors comment on the Lori Alexander  page.  

Hahahahaaaaa it's so epic. She lost her only chance of being being a famous woman speaker. That pastor sounded so horrified. 

10 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I believe this is where she goes to church in Door County based on things she has said.

http://bethelellisonbay.org/

The pastor must have responded with something that really pissed her off so she just scrubbed it all.

From their statement of faith bolding mine  

"6. Mankind

We believe that all men were created in the image and likeness of God."

Good thing you got that one, @AlwaysDiscerning, because it's gone now. Didn't last but a few minutes. What she needs to do is delete the entire post, it's one of the most offensive she's ever done. :angry-cussing:

Lori is right. She is easily deceived. She has a definite tendency to buy into bizarre and extreme points of view. She also seems to have a self-righteous pleasure to burden others with her 'discoveries'. If it makes you feel miserable, it must be true. This masochistic way of thinking rings true for many vulnerable women. 

I think for some of these women, knowing they were lovingly created in God's image was one of the few things sustaining a minimum level of self-worth. But aunti Lori does not want to spoil them with potentially hopeful theology. Because godly women can never be miserable enough.

I think this might be the lowest she has gone in her disdain for women. I think, in the Christian faith, it might be one of the most hateful insults to tell someone they are NOT made in the image of God.  I really think this sums up her apathy about abuse, depression, suicide, rape....all of the issues for which she has no sympathy or empathy.

"Eh...she is just a mere woman. It will not matter if she suffers, dies, despairs....she is not even made in the image of God and she can easily be replaced." 

I had this thought weeks ago when she deleted the suicide hotline number - that Lori and Ken really do not care if a woman suffers or if a family loses their wife and mother. They place so little value on women and their lives, they can throw them out like garbage just as easily as she can kick her cat. 

Can Lori really look at her daughters and granddaughters and tell them "No; you are not made in the image of God, but your brothers are."  Yes, I believe she can. 

I think Lori possesses a certain amount of self-loathing for being a woman. Dunno why but I get the distinct impression she doesn't like being a woman, mostly because she really seems just as misogynistic as the goofy ass MRA idiots. 

6 hours ago, molecule said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one tracking those numbers. I've decided to believe that a majority of them are hate followers.

Just for shits and giggles, I decided to check out a few pages from other people in Lori's niche

Sheila:

61,170 people like this

58,125 people follow this

Club 31 women:

290,612 people like this

286,951 people follow this

Lysa TerKeurst: (this one must really chap Lori's hide)

1,022,895 people like this

1,001,565 people follow this

6 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Jilly comments on the fb undeleted page. On a post discussing today's post Jilly say "no words,so sad"

Jilly is solidly on our side. 

2 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Jilly is solidly on our side. 

She made this comment on a post further down the page:

I stayed trying so hard to get her to be a little softer on women who worked...but in the end it just started to destroy my peace of mind. So now my precious Hubby and I are marking off on the calendar to see how long I can go with NOT going back on her page! My heart really goes out to the women she hurts so badly

:my_heart: I want to give her a big hug. 

4 hours ago, Koala said:

I *still* haven't figured out screen shots (there's no hope for me :pb_lol: ), but I am going to put this here...

I just learned about this handy little snipping tool (this is for PC.  If you have a mac, someone else will have to help.

This link explains it: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots

I just used it for the first time to grab this:

snippingtool.PNG

It was SUPER easy and requires no other program to crop, save, etc.  I just used the rectangular snip option, drew around what I wanted, it copied it and then I saved it so I could upload it here. 

I hope this helps people that have been having problems with the "old fashioned" way of taking screenshots that requires a separate graphics program for cropping/saving.

:ABON: Jilly, commenting on the undeleted page:

Yep! I got chucked out of her chat room along time ago! Oops

Now that's really cold, Lori.  :COLERE:

9 hours ago, Koala said:

Lori Alexander is a false teacher.  I am an Atheist, and even I know that.

In 2014 she taught the following on her blog:

In 2015 she said:

I could go on, but those are two clear examples of her contradicting today's assertion.

Lori Alexander:

I think she will lose a lot of readers over this, but on the plus side (for her), she may go viral again.

NOBODY does this better than Koala. And I am thrilled you do!

4 hours ago, Koala said:

Oh, idea for next thread title:  Lori Alexander: NOT Made In the Image of God...

for which we are all grateful. 

Jilly was chucked out of the chat room? Jilly? She seems like the kind of person it's impossible to get mad at--even if you strongly disagree with her. I love her simple, kind style, and the way she calls her husband "my precious Antony" and stuff like that. I personally would never address my husband this way, but I admire the warmth, the love, the caring behind that expression. In a way, she is an excellent example of the loving Christian wife that Lori is always yakking about (but is unable to be herself)

Lori:

I don’t teach nor scold men since I am told to not teach men

Also, Lori:

I am not supposed to teach men anything 

Lori today: 
*dedicates an entire post to teaching a reader's husband why he's wrong*

I also noticed that she has added this bit to yesterday's post:

An Interesting View Written by John Rice The Home (1946)

:pb_lol: I've never seen her back peddle so hard.  Knowing how close she was to getting to speak at a church must have really set her back a step!  So close :pb_lol:  

It seems she spent a good bit of her morning "devotional time" cleaning up Facebook comments.  Time well spent!  If you delete the comments, you're right, and everyone agrees with you!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived