IGNORED

Lori Alexander 27: Deleting Bible Passages since 2017

Ok...this clown who thinks that sacrificial love has an ending because Jesus rose to heaven has a serious theological issue. WHILE we are on earth, the husband is to love his wife sacrificially...let's face it folks, Jesus wasn't exalted UNTIL he got to heaven. So...husbands are to love sacrificially UNTIL they get to heaven. Then they can stop. While they're on earth...well...

Ken doesn't know shit from shinola when it comes to Christ, the bible, theology...and his wife is even stupider. 

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

Ok...this clown who thinks that sacrificial love has an ending because Jesus rose to heaven has a serious theological issue. WHILE we are on earth, the husband is to love his wife sacrificially...let's face it folks, Jesus wasn't exalted UNTIL he got to heaven. So...husbands are to love sacrificially UNTIL they get to heaven. Then they can stop. While they're on earth...well...

Ken doesn't know shit from shinola when it comes to Christ, the bible, theology...and his wife is even stupider. 

Exactly!

Ken is probably referring to Philippians 2, in which case, I'd point out that it wasn't Jesus who turned around and told the Church it was time to do leadership the "right way up", but God who exalted Him. 

I'd also like to tell Ken that when Jesus told his disciples not to imitate the leaders of the gentiles, he didn't give them  any time limit for that "upside down" leadership. He never said it would be followed by a rightful elevation to a position of authority and power.

And I'd like to tell him that husbands are never told to require anything whatsoever from their wives. They are never told to "lead", "rule", "exercise authority" or "scrub with a brillo pad" ( as reader Jeff believes, IIRC). 

6 hours ago, Koala said:

Because, Lori has said that she only wears skirts and dresses to church, yet, there she stands in a flannel shirt and black pants.

I only saw the picture here, not where Lori posted it, but to me, that doesn't look like a flannel shirt.

Spoiler

20170828_004607.thumb.jpg.d2cff9d1d5e20db7ac6adcddadd14c4b.jpg

It looks like she's wearing a dark shirt with buttons down the front and a turquoise jacket with a plaid lining over the shirt. I tried to tell if she has on pants or a skirt, but I can't tell. Maybe there's a better view of her outfit somewhere else, but that's my take based on this pic.

Lori is sufficiently hypocritical in enough ways that I'm personally not going to add this outfit to her "gallery of hypocritical clothing choices". :)

I also hope this young couple runs away from LorKen like all the devils from hell are on their heels. Run folks! Far and fast!

24 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Lori is sufficiently hypocritical in enough ways that I'm personally not going to add this outfit to her "gallery of hypocritical clothing choices". :)

I also hope this young couple runs away from LorKen like all the devils from hell are on their heels. Run folks! Far and fast!

I agree.  If the young wife wants a conservative Christian mentor, I'd tell her to go to Sheila (of love, honor and vacuum). She gets it and her posts appear to come from a happy place, unlike Lori's. 

3 hours ago, onemama said:

And I'd like to tell him that husbands are never told to require anything whatsoever from their wives. They are never told to "lead", "rule", "exercise authority" or "scrub with a brillo pad" ( as reader Jeff believes, IIRC). 

Jeff wants to scrub his wife with a brillo pad? Seriously?!? I sure hope I'm misunderstanding you!

5 hours ago, onemama said:

I'd also like to tell Ken that when Jesus told his disciples not to imitate the leaders of the gentiles, he didn't give them  any time limit for that "upside down" leadership. He never said it would be followed by a rightful elevation to a position of authority and power.

"Jesus was wrong."

Ken Alexander

2 hours ago, KDA said:

Jeff wants to scrub his wife with a brillo pad? Seriously?!? I sure hope I'm misunderstanding you!

I can't find the quote, but one of the men (I think it was Jeff) said that it's a hard task having to "cleanse" his wife. Hence the brillo pad  :evil-laugh:

5 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I only saw the picture here, not where Lori posted it, but to me, that doesn't look like a flannel shirt.

I *may* be wrong, but I think it's this outfit:

Eta- I maintain that if a 5 year old can't have a pink balloon because "you can't be too careful", then Lori needs to reside herself to only the most feminine outfits, in the "girliest" colors.

She's the least "feminine" looking woman in that picture.

*sigh* We're back to twisting scripture to fit Lori's message.  2 Corinthians 6:14-18 is actually a homeschooling verse!  Who knew?

many believing parents send their innocent and teachable children to these schools all of their lives and wonder why their children are looking and acting like the ways of the world, then many depart from the faith.

Lori, YOU sent your kids to public schools, and you claim you were a "great mother", and that all of your children "walk in TRUTH".

Maybe your readers who send their kids to public school are just DOING THE EXACT SAME THING YOU DID.  Blessings!

-Signed, 

Reality

23 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Does anybody else think Ken colors his hair and beard?  

Absolutely, and we know Lori colors her hair.  

It's mystifying that they think they can "improve upon God's creation", or that they'd be caught up in such vanity.

33 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Does anybody else think Ken colors his hair and beard?  

Yes, and not very well, it's all one solid block of color, no variations to give it a more natural look.

His hair looks like a brown football helmet (with apologies to M'Lynn of Steel Magnolias).

This Instadoodle brought to you by The Godly Gossip.  "So she said ________, and then I said, ______, and I just KNEW you guys would want to know!" :roll:

In honor of the back to school season, Lori once again bashes public schools. Ugh, get over it.

My children have attended public and private schools. I have never had any issues. In fact, many of my childrens' teachers have been church going people.  The key is to be involved and know what your kids are learning.  A couple years ago we received a notice of a sex ed. class that was going to be taught. I spoke with the principal (who was also a church goer) and asked about some specific issues I did not want my child to be taught. She said,"Oh no. I'm not going to have that junk taught in my school." So I felt comfortable enough to sign the permission form. 

Now, we live in the south, so other areas of the US may be different.

I know Lori loves homeschooling. As a teacher myself, I am certified in grades K-6. I'm not arrogant enough to think I can properly teach anything past that. My son's science teacher from last year has a double major in chemistry and physics and a Master,'s degree.  I wouldn't dream of thinking I could do better at home.

All Lori did was make her kids do some math and read, no homeschool co-op classes taught by qualified people. Betcha Lori was great teaching Algebra II and Calculus (not).  I wouldn't even touch those.

3 hours ago, onemama said:

I can't find the quote, but one of the men (I think it was Jeff) said that it's a hard task having to "cleanse" his wife. Hence the brillo pad  :evil-laugh:

That's so disturbing. Only Jesus can cleanse and sanctify us 

From a reader on today's school topic:

Great post. Christians ought not have their children in public schools, learning about imaginary made up genders, and the ways of sodomites.

I'm curious as to just where in the curriculum these subjects would actually fit. Health class, I suppose, but in my area, health and PE classes are almost nonexistent any more. I'll have to ask my husband about this; maybe he teaches these things in his science classes, in between cell structure, biomes, and confiscating the 20th cell phone of the day. :roll:

Homeschooling can be done well. I know many living examples of it. Curriculum is amazing these days plus there are classes at community colleges and tutors for the subjects that you need more intensive help with. Plus most areas now have busy homeschool groups for activities and field trips, etc. But to do it well requires $$$ and a serious investment of yourself. You can't just sit at home all day expecting them to teach themselves, which lori & leghumpers seem to think that is what qualifies as good homeschooling. 

The comment that @Loveday quoted:

Great post. Christians ought not have their children in public schools, learning about imaginary made up genders, and the ways of sodomites.

(my bold)

Yeah, my kids are definitely too busy learning other stuff at school to spend much time learning about the gender spectrum. Besides, we started talking about gender when they were younger and my sibling came out as transgender. My Christian sibling who attends a very loving church where they are accepted as part of their congregation. I'm thankful none of Lori's family (as far as I know) has any gender identity issues. I can only imagine her vitriol in a situation like that.

And @Koala, that sure looks like the same shirt in both pictures. I retract my previous statement. :)

Her excuse is homeschooling wasn't popular then so she didn't do it, but wait aren't all things possible with god!

Her kids ALL went to public school at various times, and we know for certain that Cassi went to a public high-school for a while!

When Cassi was in junior high, I enrolled her at the local public junior high school.  I had been home schooling her and, frankly, she was bored being at home with a sick mom all the time and wanted a social life. 

And of course her other excuse is things weren't as bad in my days of old! The always nostalgic view of the past and horror at the present.

Great caption on the instadoodle:

...as many due today...

Due? That would be "do," Lori.

The whole thing about Lori being convicted about sugar is just plain ridiculous. Conviction has to do with the holy spirit convincing us of the truth about our own sin. When I am convicted about something, it is specifically about turning away from my own sin and restoring my relationship with God. Lori cannot be convicted about someone else's sin no matter how much she wants that to be the case. And eating sugar isn't at the level of sin. Someone might be convicted about the fact that they aren't being good stewards of their body, with eating sugar as one way that sin is visible, but Ken is misusing the word, just as Lori usually does.

Her sugar issues are freaking bizarre.  She had one of her kids convinced that eating sugar was a sin:

Steven grew up thinking eating sugar was a sin. 

Steven told me several weeks ago that he thought eating sugar was a sin! 

Ask my children how controlling I was...They had to sneak junk food, so I wouldn't get mad at them.  I think they were actually afraid of me, which I don't necessarily think is bad. 

Regarding Ken, Lori said:

I wanted to change the way Ken ate and I was SO bad.  I would pout, stew, and try to manipulate him to eat better. I ruined so many "fun" times because I was mad that he had eaten a steak or french fries. 

He was a donut and pizza guy when I married him, but I had every intention of turning him into a health nut.  He actually had to sneak junk food and eat it when I wasn't around...I treated him like a child! 

From today's Instagram comments (someone might want to screen shot it)

was I wrong to point out that a man forcing himself on a woman is illegal? If so, please tell me why. I am confused.

Apparently, Lori deleted her comment, or she's the one Lori was gossiping about...

Let's see how long it takes The Godly Gossip to delete it.

How old are Lori's grandchildren? Are any of them school age? I wondered if there a chance that today's post is one of her efforts to "convict" her grown children about something.

Lori replied:

it isn't the point of the post

Time for Lori to reread her Instadoodle.  She mentions a husband forcing himself on his wife in the second sentence.    

She's sick.  She is also trying desperately to go viral.  It's disgusting.  Absolutely disgusting.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived