IGNORED

Lori Alexander 27: Deleting Bible Passages since 2017

They are letting her have it in the Facebook comments.  I can't believe she's letting it stand.

They are talking about their degrees, and Lori is like, "but I Googled it!  TRUTH!" :pb_lol:

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Koala said:

They are letting her have it in the Facebook comments.  I can't believe she's letting it stand.

They are talking about their degrees, and Lori is like, "but I Googled it!  TRUTH!" :pb_lol:

Though right now we don't have a choice but to eat grocery store meat, I am not a fan of factory farming here in the US, and I prefer to raise it myself or support smaller farms since I like knowing exactly what goes into my food and how it was treated, even in death. I do so love seeing her get her ass handed to her. 

10 minutes ago, Koala said:

I bet it won´t stand too long.  But I have screen shots of it all :evil-laugh:  :cow:

And now the comments are gone. 

I don´t understand how her leghumpers can´t see how evil the Godly Mentor is :kitty-cussing: and how she always has to be right and how she can´t stand that someone sees things from a different point of view 

And to Lori since you are reading here: Your deleting finger may be fast but not as fast as my screen shots skills 

35 minutes ago, Koala said:

I don't have a degree in agriculture, but I do have 20 years of experience in raising cattle for beef, not milk. We vaccinated our cattle and gave them antibiotics when needed. Sick cows make poor beef at best, and dead cattle at worst. We don't dose right before butchering, that's just asinine. We give the medicine time to do its job and work itself out of the cow. And as an extra precaution, meat is tested at the butcher.

And, by all means, drive all over creation to get your food, waste half your day in the car driving, but God forbid you spend your time at church activities. Woman, you are supposed to be a keeper AT HOME. /sarcasm.

AND ANOTHER THING. I would love to have my own garden. Space for tomatoes, cucumbers, and potatoes especially sounds like heaven to me. But we move on average every two years. The last place we lived had a strict "no garden" rule. (Bear and moose would come to visit.) And has Lori looked into how long it takes the average fruit tree to produce fruit? To say nothing of the fact that some places are just not conducive to fruit bearing trees?

P.S. I'm not even Italian and I'm embarrassed by her "homemade" spaghetti sauce recipe. Bitch, if your recipe calls for a jar of spaghetti sauce, you're doing it wrong.

Seems that Dan only got deleted but after this comment he sure will be banned too

59a1d848b0074_cow5.PNG.2a8df3a8de9d35d0a196e073670dd6c3.PNG

And what did I tell you Lori - I´m faster than you 

@TeddyBonkers this year I have cucumbers in 5 gallon buckets and they're part of the fence decor. You could easily grow those in a container. 

I grew enough tomatoes this year to make my own spaghetti sauce and I am so excited about that. 

2 minutes ago, Pink Muffin said:

Seems that Dan only got deleted but after this comment he sure will be banned too

59a1d848b0074_cow5.PNG.2a8df3a8de9d35d0a196e073670dd6c3.PNG

And what did I tell you Lori - I´m faster than you 

And he has degrees and experience to back his facts up. We see who you are, Lori. 

I truly thought my comment on her current post would be deleted but no! In fact she's responded encouraging abused women to get help from the authorities or the church.

31 minutes ago, JabberJabber said:

I truly thought my comment on her current post would be deleted but no! In fact she's responded encouraging abused women to get help from the authorities or the church.

She deleted my encouragement to a woman married 30 years to a angry raging man. 

5 minutes ago, EowynW said:

She deleted my encouragement to a woman married 30 years to a angry raging man. 

I left a comment on the Instagram post to this woman encouraging her to call the national dv hotline. I've been told my comment's been hidden but I can still see it on my end. Thankfully, it's addressed to the original commentor, so hopefully she saw it.

6 hours ago, louisa05 said:

Well, I don't actually do my nails. Nor have I ever thought of contouring outside of putting theatre makeup on students.

Several people have already explained more than once that their posts were NOT directed at you. Can we please stop :deadhorse: and either let it go or take it to PMs.

Thanks

1 hour ago, JabberJabber said:

She will tell PHYSICALLY abused women to leave and/or get help.

However, she refuses to admit that emotional or verbal abuse exist;  women married to "mean" or "disobedient" men are just told to submit more.

2 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

And now the comments are gone. 

I don´t understand how her leghumpers can´t see how evil the Godly Mentor is :kitty-cussing: and how she always has to be right and how she can´t stand that someone sees things from a different point of view 

And to Lori since you are reading here: Your deleting finger may be fast but not as fast as my screen shots skills 

I missed the food comments.

I was browsing through other posts and I'm betting this one will be deleted soon. It is in response about men working and women staying at home. I hope her leghumpers see this before she very likely delete this. But, some of Lori's leghumpers are just dumb and delusional as her. They probably believe that the women should pray for some way to stay at home. Women in similar situations have posted before and Lori usually deletes their comments.

Not every family works the same way. My husband is disabled and can't work, so he his the homemaker of our family. I am a nurse so I work, I am the breadwinner of our family. And you know what, this works out very well for us. My husband makes a beautiful, comfortable home for us and I make sure he wants for nothing. We don't fight or argue about this, he doesn't feel like less of a man, I don't look down on him. We love each other, we've been married 10 years, I wouldn't trade him for anything. Marriages don't work because people stick to roles society has defined for us, they work because you play off each other's strengths. They work because you love, value, and respect the person you are with. My husband and I are equal to each other and our lives have been greatly enriched simply because we understand that.

The comments she deleted were very well thought out, and the people who wrote them knew what they were talking about.  Lori's response was, "I Googled it, and the internet agrees with me!", and, "these are my convictions, so this is what I teach". 

I'll give her this- once she makes up her mind, she does not let facts stand in her way.  No matter how politely you present your information, she will double down and delete, delete, delete.  

She deletes because she knows she has absolutely NO CLUE what she's talking about, but she still REALLLLY wants people to believe her.  

It's really pathetic, because most of her readers probably saw the comments before she deleted them.  

She's (not so) fat n happy from SoCal chilling at her vacation home while Texas gets pummeled by wind & rain. She can't fathom the idea of not having fresh water because of the bacteria & junk that's stirred up out of the gulf. She's over here bitching about women staying home & making organic food while in the real world hundreds of people will be under a boil advisory maybe for days. There will be homes destroyed just like last year. All those men who were offshore making $20 an hour for a 12 hour day are at home right now till this shit blows over.... NOT GETTING PAID LORI.  So if there is not a second income somewhere , those bills get put in jeopardy. 

I'd take get organic advice if I'd ever seen a photo of her bent over a row picking her own. My grandmother would have laughed & shaken her apron at this spoiled gold digger. What a self righteous brat. 

Uuuugggggghhhh. Lori can go suck it.

I wonder what her blood pressure's like, posting all this crap and reading all the comments and getting ragey and deleting everything?

"Mutter mutter mutter... I'm only speaking the TRUTH... mutter mutter mutter... tough if they don't like it... mutter mutter... ugh, another one... mutter mutter... I canNOT have people disagreeing with GOD... mutter mutter... makes me look good if I only have comments that agree with me... wonder if Ken remembered to buy the lube..."

It's so odd how these people cling to these ideas. I'm thankful to know kinder fundies but they still stick to their ideas like a bulldog. 

Like, my mother earnestly (and sweetly) believes that focusing and helping others is the best way to cure depression and sadness. 

She also earnestly (and tries to be kind) believes that the reason we don't want kids right now is because "face it, EW, you are just scared." While I won't deny there's an element of nervousness to the idea of having a child one day, the main reason is that right now WE DONT WANT ONE and we love spending time together + we want to be more stable first. And no matter how much you try to reason with her and those like her, they just honestly don't get it. 

I would never refer to anyone as a girl failure and don't like the phrase at all.

I've been fat most of my life, more fat at some times than others. In high school, I couldn't give it away, not a single date. I had my first boyfriend at 24 after slimming down a bit.  So I know all about being a girl failure as I watched the guys fawn over my shapely friends. But it wasn't their fault that they were shapely and teenage boys are shallow. 

It's all personal preference, hair, makeup, whatever. Nothing is right and nothing is wrong. Some might consider me a girl failure because I wear my hair very short, even though I get my nails done. I do not give a fuck. Like the old song says, everyone is beautiful, in their own way. 

Lori doesn't just double down, she triple and quadruple downs! No discourse at all, just pronouncements that you had better agree with. I still wonder why she even allows comments, shes supposedly teaching and what textbook asks for comments? Pride goeth before a fall...

I just think it's funny that Lori has linked to two articles to prove her point about grass fed beef.  She researches NOTHING for her posts but, just for the sake of winning an argument, she is researching what cows should eat. 

COWS!  She is arguing over cows!! 

2 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Lori doesn't just double down, she triple and quadruple downs! No discourse at all, just pronouncements that you had better agree with. I still wonder why she even allows comments, shes supposedly teaching and what textbook asks for comments? Pride goeth before a fall...

This is why submission was the only possible answer for her marriage. She is not capable of compromise, agreeing to disagree, admitting she's wrong or any of the other ways that couples handle disagreements.

Have you ever heard the joke about this time it flooded? 

The waters rose really high, and this little old lady had to go upstairs and abandon the ground floor of her house to the waves. Some one rowed post her bedroom window and said 'you'll drown, get in my boat.'

'no no, I'll stay here, the lord will provide'

And the man rowed off, but the waters rose. The little old lady had to go into her attic to escape. It had a skylight, and she sat by it. 

Eventually a moater body went past, and the captain said 'you'll drown, get in my boat.'

'no no, I'll stay here, the lord will provide'

So the captain motered away, but the rain came down and the waters rose. The little old lady climbed onto her roof, and watched her furniture bob around in the flood. 

Eventually a steam boat came past and saw the little old lady. The crew let down a life boat and paddled up to her. 'get in our boat or you'll surely down.' 

'no no no, the lord will provide.' 

But the rain fell and the waters rose, and the old lady drowned. She'd been a sweet, friendly old lady who helped the poor, so she went straight to heaven, where she marched up to to the Lord and said  'God,I believed in you but now I'm dead. Why didn't you provide?'

'i sent three fucking boats,' said God, 'what more did you expect, a host of angels?'

I think of this every time with Lori's whole 'with the lord all things are possible' schtick.

3 hours ago, EowynW said:

It's so odd how these people cling to these ideas. I'm thankful to know kinder fundies but they still stick to their ideas like a bulldog. 

Like, my mother earnestly (and sweetly) believes that focusing and helping others is the best way to cure depression and sadness. 

She also earnestly (and tries to be kind) believes that the reason we don't want kids right now is because "face it, EW, you are just scared." While I won't deny there's an element of nervousness to the idea of having a child one day, the main reason is that right now WE DONT WANT ONE and we love spending time together + we want to be more stable first. And no matter how much you try to reason with her and those like her, they just honestly don't get it. 

Your mom wants grandkids and you haven't produced them, so she is blaming you ("you're a scaredy-cat!")

You better believe I was scared before we had kids! So was Mr. Hisey! Of course it's scary to make a huge, 20-year commitment of time, money and energy.

If I were you, I'd just answer pleasantly, "Yes I am scared" or "Of course I'm scared" and hopefully defuse the whole thing. Or even better, don't answer at all. Grey rock her. If possible, I'd see less of someone who belittles me like that and ignores my boundaries (I'm assuming you made it clear that you didn't want to talk about kids).

Kids are far more fun if you are emotionally and financially ready for them. In fact, others may not agree, but I doubt I'd enjoy having kids if I was really short on money or time. I'm not good at being stressed. 

We waited to have kids till our lives were stable. And then, oh my goodness, kids were so much fun. 

@UndergroundOli, that joke went throught my head yesterday when I read Lori's replies to women who understand that their jobs are God's provision to them.  Lori says they should pray harder and stay home.  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived