IGNORED

Dillards 36: Seating for Family of Four Now

Coconut Flan

Not only is he a bigoted ass, he's insulting the very same network that provides what is probably his only source of income besides grifting?

I have no words at this point.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Ugh this makes me ragey! Public schools are not allowed to talk about medicine!  And they must follow the IEP, it's a legal document. Drives me nuts. I think I need to segue into becoming an advocate......

I'm all for the collective power of FJ raining hell on that school and vice principal.

12 minutes ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

Derick tweeting about Reality shows being real! It was a TLC tweet about a contest for Jazz. 

What an asshole. If he's so offended by Jazz's existance, he should get off the same channel and go live a private life. And that counters this trash article claiming Derrick supports gay rights: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/08/duggar-family-did-one-member-just-come-out-in-favor-of-lgbt-righ/

ETA: He's getting a lot of pushback on Twitter. Good. 

10 minutes ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

Derick tweeting about Reality shows being real! It was a TLC tweet about a contest for Jazz. 

So in a way is he admitting his own show isn't real?

A Duggar being trans-phobic isn't really news, but this tweet seems somewhat off-brand, right? Why would he publicly speak out against another TLC property.... two years after that show started airing? Maybe he and Jill really are ready to cut ties and that's why we haven't seen as much info about the new blessing.

1 minute ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

Now he has tweeted the same thing 3 times! Oh boy, wonder what TLC thinks. 

Probably time for major damage control, they know people have already screenshotted it and have the evidence 

Derick is such a fucking mess. He doesn't even have the little business savvy  it takes to know not to insult a show on the network that pays his bills. 

27 minutes ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

He's such a louse. Why can't they ALL just stop?

He forgot to mention God in the first tweet, probably because his opinion comes from bigotry, not anything holy. 

Spoiler

IMG_6838.thumb.PNG.50c97963af616da11d66843bc9e064f3.PNGIMG_6840.thumb.PNG.c6c986d47c422ae23c4985949f184611.PNG

Lol, someone is pissed and responded, "DUDE, THIS IS THE 3RD TIME YOU SAID THIS!!!" People are also calling him out for being hateful, not being very Christian for being judgmental, biting the hand that feeds him, etc.

and yeah, he's a wee bit of a complete and absolute dumbass.

@zygote373 EXACTLY!!! In the first tweet the little fucker forgot to hide his hate in religion. 

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

He's really not the brightest crayon in the box, is he? 

No, he's pretty dark grey. Not good for coloring much and doesn't really stand out. 

1 minute ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Lol, someone is pissed and responded, "DUDE, THIS IS THE 3RD TIME YOU SAID THIS!!!" People are also calling him out for being hateful, not being very Christian for being judgmental, biting the hand that feeds him, etc.

and yeah, he's a wee bit of a complete and absolute dumbass.

I am so glad people are calling him out on biting the hand that feeds him. 

hopefully TLC sees it 

1 hour ago, Fluffy14 said:

Miss Aquarius!! I am so sorry I accidently  down voted you on your first post!! I am on a new device and my hand slipped Twice!   I like everything you said and would never have down voted you. I am so sorry. And I don't know how to link your name to notify you. So sorry.

I realized while poking around old threads that I may be doing this too.  I read one post and wondered who would down vote it.  I clicked, it was me!  I fixed it but, how many times have I done this?  My thumb scrolling makes it happen apparently.   Having same prob on FB.  Accidentally hitting a reactiin button.  I need to be careful!

@MissAquarius. Welcome!  I'm so sorry all that happened.  Not cool at all.  But, good for you.  You're doing the right thing for your son.  Shame on that school.  Just awful.

Know what else was ordained by god, Derick? My FIST colliding with your FACE.

I kid, I kid.

I hope an infant pees on him everyday for the rest of his life.

What I don't get about fundie discourse on trans issues is that they make mutual exclusive claims:

1. Trans people don't really exist because biology is destiny.

2. Those who claim to be trans are a tiny mentally ill population whose civil rights claims aren't even worth dignifiying.

3. There's a trans menance plaguing the country, and hordes of trans people want to "convert" good white Christians and force them to bake trans wedding cakes or something.

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, since fundies also make the same mutually exclusive claims about racial minorities (e.g., Mexicans just want to come to the US to be lazy/mooch off welfare AND Mexicans are so hardworking they must be kept out of the US to protect "White jobs"). However, I am surprised that Derrick would trash his employer so brazenly. Maybe the Duggars think that they can get away with anything since they got their show back in spite of the molestation scandal.

Derrick must be trying to get himself off TV, because he is just DARING TLC to terminate his family's contract. 

As probably the least popular married Duggar daughter, Jill's camp should not be shaking things up. With Joy married now, it's all too easy for TLC to leave the Dillards and their offensive mission off the show.

• Destiny locked and unfeatured this topic

Archived