IGNORED

Jana's Future 5 - The More Things Seem to Change...

choralcrusader8613

yes, if you look through his IG account he is all about guns, and likes showing off his body.  Some shirtless pics, and pics of his 'guns'.  Seems pretty pleased with himself.  Also a staunch Trump supporter.  So hoping he is not courting Jana.  Good looking guy for sure, and definitely seems the type to get his fingernails dirty or whatever it was that she said she was looking for. 

Hopefully this was a just a group of kidults out for a fun night of fun, except of course that Josh tagged along to ruin everyone's good times. 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

Did they actually play or rely strictly on Jesus to provide the answers?

Ha, this is why I don't think I'd like flying with fundies like JD or Austin. How much, or little, turbulence would it take until they just let Jesus take the wheel?!

6 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Well, he seems like a real peach.

And at least learn to fucking spell, you homophobic dipshit.

This is a very important reminder for those that watch this family with Duggar-loving beer goggles on. While they're busy being shiny with the perfect sound byte and sweet background music, these are the kind of ignorant, offensive people they CHOOSE to hang out with. They're no different, they've just learned to edit their true opinions publicly better. If JD were on twitter and not a celebrity, sadly I have no doubt he'd be spewing the same things.

Even thinking about Derrick - the nonsense he's spewing on twitter is him EDITING himself as a public figure, to an extent. What the fuck does he really think!?

34 minutes ago, snickers34 said:

This is a very important reminder for those that watch this family with Duggar-loving beer goggles on. While they're busy being shiny with the perfect sound byte and sweet background music, these are the kind of ignorant, offensive people they CHOOSE to hang out with. They're no different, they've just learned to edit their true opinions publicly better. If JD were on twitter and not a celebrity, sadly I have no doubt he'd be spewing the same things.

Even thinking about Derrick - the nonsense he's spewing on twitter is him EDITING himself as a public figure, to an extent. What the fuck does he really think!?

That's why I have to compartmentalize them so much. I can think that Jana's a very hardworking, beautiful young lady, but also know that she probably believes some vile things. JD has some good one-liners, but he's probably sneering about "fags" behind closed doors. Lord knows what goes through Lawson's meaty head. I thought Derick seemed like a lovable dork...and look at him now.

I think the reason why everyone is analyzing a group photo is due to the perspective of the fundies being discussed. Outside of fundies culture group outings with non relatives of the opposite sex no big deal. In the fundie culture you're low key separated from opposite sex members when you "come of age" ( and it's time to learn your place). It is also refreshing and surprising to see Jana do something non household related  with people sort of close to her own age. As far as the homophobic trump supporter, the views are similar to that of their own. If they can "reign him in" so they don't have additional PR nightmares...

If this has been discussed, shoot when I'm not looking.....otherwise, does anyone know the ages of these two prospective suitors? I thought I saw someone say that Jacob is 22 and somewhere I saw Caleb was supposed to be 33?  Really not sure if either age is accurate but I figured if anyone knows or can find out, it would be here.

So Jana's friend Laura set up a GoFundMe account for "emergency trained pilots" to fly to Puerto Rico to help with Hurricane Maria relief? Was there already a thread we're talking about that in? I didn't see one.

I'm guessing this is a bunch of ALERT pilots who will try to fly down and just get in the way. 

22 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

So Jana's friend Laura set up a GoFundMe account for "emergency trained pilots" to fly to Puerto Rico to help with Hurricane Maria relief? Was there already a thread we're talking about that in? I didn't see one.

I'm guessing this is a bunch of ALERT pilots who will try to fly down and just get in the way. 

Oh, this would be a great place for DeWreck and JillyMuffin to go and hide in their gated community with armed guards.  Where they can bring so many heathens to Gothardy Jebus, with 1 coloring page and a piece of banana bread, but only if you sit and listen to DeWrecks Spanglish diatribe about NFL players taking a knee and how he, a poor white man is persecuted. Because Jebus loves the persecuted white American male.

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

So Jana's friend Laura set up a GoFundMe account for "emergency trained pilots" to fly to Puerto Rico to help with Hurricane Maria relief?

It's the same friend in the photo being discussed above, Jacob Wilson and perhaps other friends. Check out his IG page. Nice that he's going to help. Ya know, as long as there aren't any evil homosexuals that need help on the island, then he's all good.

Jana's suitor..... anyone in a photo with her who is male and over 18 and not a relative or an in-law.

She's raising the lost girls. That's it. She's also not gay.

That said, I have been surprised that with all the time spent with the Wilsons and Bates no one has married. I get it for the Bates-they have a t.v. show so can't "taint" it with Josh's mess. But the Wilsons?  Or, maybe they've spent enough time together they are more like brother--sister than a potential hubby/wife?

But when I think of all the responsibility the older girls had at Johanna's age, I can't help but wonder why Jana is held hostage. Is it that Josie needs way more care than we'll ever see? What's the reason?

17 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

But when I think of all the responsibility the older girls had at Johanna's age, I can't help but wonder why Jana is held hostage. Is it that Josie needs way more care than we'll ever see? What's the reason?

It could possibly be that she hasn't met the right person yet. 

28 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Jana's suitor..... anyone in a photo with her who is male and over 18 and not a relative or an in-law.

She's raising the lost girls. That's it. She's also not gay.

That said, I have been surprised that with all the time spent with the Wilsons and Bates no one has married. I get it for the Bates-they have a t.v. show so can't "taint" it with Josh's mess. But the Wilsons?  Or, maybe they've spent enough time together they are more like brother--sister than a potential hubby/wife?

Agree with all of the above. The household would probably come to a hold without Jana. They have staff now (Laura D. and another girl/woman teaching) so it gets better with 4 of the 5 older girls now married and out of the house. But if you think about it, Jana is now the only daughter who can manage the household, they were 5 daughters 3,5 years ago, that were taking care of everything. Jana is now practically alone with 8 boys/men and 4 young girls to take care of. It seems she has more work than before!

@IReallyAmHopewell LOL you nailed that right on the head. These kinds of talks literally happen with every photo like that and we literally see them 1-2 times a month it’s freakin ridiculous. Besides friends have said the recent rumors aren’t true.

From jacob’s Instagram. And yet another one proved 100% false. Oh I’m so surprised. I can’t believe it’s not true! I mean it’s not like every rumor in the past has been false and a load of BS! [sarcasm]

DBE64674-EBA0-4505-90F6-35FD1A0679E5.jpeg

Jana is going to need to start warning her friends in advance to post pictures with her on social media at their own risk, lest they want to end up the subject of Duggar courtship speculation :pb_lol:

I didn't read it as mean. I read it as frustrated that media is publishing lies about his life. That would make me pretty unhappy.

Jana's garden looks pretty good. I'd have a hard time moving out if I knew that all of my hard work wasn't going to be taken care of after I left.  Plus, she'd have to start over at her new home. Maybe that's the real reason she hasn't gotten married :P

I zoomed in on her dress thinking it was actually all one piece and it was really cute and I realized it’s a dress over another dress.  Modesty must be so sweltering....

50 minutes ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

I zoomed in on her dress thinking it was actually all one piece and it was really cute and I realized it’s a dress over another dress.  Modesty must be so sweltering....

It's cooled off a lot in the last few days in the general area.  It was down in the 50s this morning.

Oh these pictures make me sad because I'd rather watch a season of this amazing looking garden come together than another wedding. Plus I'm kind of jealous I can't have a garden like that.....

Jessa has been complimenting Jana for a while.. is she trying to marry her off? Lol weird, maybe they're closer now.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived