IGNORED

Jana's Future 5 - The More Things Seem to Change...

choralcrusader8613

6 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Moo, one of our 3 cats (yes we have a cat named Moo)  will do this, she's deaf so she doesn't respond to you unless you touch her then she  MRRRROOWWWS VERY LOUDLY (cuz she's deaf) glares at you as if to say "how dare you, you plebian human don't you know I am CAT?, Now go fetch my noms before I MRROWW loudly at you again." She was declawed by someone, not us, so she can do nothing with her bitch slapper, though she tries, which is probably why she was declawed, she's kind of a bitch. 

Long time listener, first time caller here.

I had a cat named Moo!  She was white with black markings like a moo cow.  She was also the bitchiest cat I have ever owned. No other cat has ever come close to her level of sheer cat evil & gawd do I miss her!  She was 20 years old when she bitched her last bitch.   She also is the reason why I collect moo cows.

Kinda funny, after over a year of reading here, a cat named Moo got me to finally sign up.   lol

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today fluffy cat showed me his claws and rested them on my arm while I was petting him. He was clearly saying, "You'll regret it if you stop petting me, human."

I have an evil little tuxedo cat. He has chased pizza delivery men out of my house (he hates stray humans, especially human males), regularly rearranges bookshelves, deliberately pitches my wooden Japanese dolls from their shelves (and if you try to stop him, he'll throw one right at your face... How did you get that black eye kittikatz? FML). He empties cupboards and destroys all wall art that doesn't meet his exacting standards. Currently, I can hear him grumbling to himself in my closet. I suspect that he's purging items from the rack. I should try to stop him, but if I interfere he'll only come up with something worse... I can totally see why his previous people (who also had a toddler) re-homed him. He's a handful, but he is also the sweetest, most cuddlesome little guy ever, with a cute squeaky purr, and I adore him.

1 hour ago, Kittikatz said:

He's a handful, but he is also the sweetest, most cuddlesome little guy ever, with a cute squeaky purr, and I adore him.

That's how they get ya, with their cuteness and snuggles and calming purrs. Your kitty cat sounds like he knows he's in charge. He should get his own home decorating show, where he destroys things he doesn't like, rearranges things, etc, and a room is considered completed when he doesn't destroy things and purrs with satisfaction.

9 hours ago, chris said:

I haven't seen this article mentioned anywhere else, so why not here?

http://radaronline.com/videos/jana-duggar-suitor-not-following-courtship-rules-counting-on/

Apparently some "insider" is pushing the story that Jana and Caleb Williams are dating. Granted this story comes from RadarOnline...

But but they had a seven sibling Holy Spirit barrier.....

On 10/5/2017 at 8:52 PM, calimojo said:

While Josh's actions may have happened after the music box event,  I would think that as a memory, all of these feelings about being denied, being ignored, being told if she were just more godly and patient bad things wouldn't happen, get mixed up and result in some pretty damaging stuff for a child or pre-teen. 

This is why I think the Duggar house is a hellhole of dysfunction of epic proportions.   I personally believe Joshgate and the jewelry box showed only a smidgen of the ways JB and J'chelle failed at parenting.   I can't imagine the state of cognitive dissonance all of those kids are in.    They will probably all need therapy for years.

1 hour ago, nokidsmom said:

This is why I think the Duggar house is a hellhole of dysfunction of epic proportions.   I personally believe Joshgate and the jewelry box showed only a smidgen of the ways JB and J'chelle failed at parenting.   I can't imagine the state of cognitive dissonance all of those kids are in.    They will probably all need therapy for years.

No therapy, just Jebus. *sigh* :sigh:

Does anyone recognize the family JB and Mooch are posing with?
I was trying to find an appropriate thread to post my query because it isn't worthy of a new topic. Plus I have no idea who is allowed/not allowed to start a new topic in FJ. I saw people posting about their cat/babies in this one so I hope my off-topic query will be OK posted here. I came specifically to FreeJinger to ask because the family looks super fundamental and not like regular fans. FJ seems to have the ins and outs on all the fundies in the Duggar circle. 

22281705_10208051906614640_3526731121989915714_n.jpg

11 minutes ago, Pancakes@Tiffany's said:

Does anyone recognize the family JB and Mooch are posing with?

This is the Johnson Strings Show family. They posted this photo on their blog here

I wish someone would teach the Duggars how to dress for event and venue. These folks are millionaires who grace our TV, why don't they know how to dress for event and venue? 

On 10/9/2017 at 9:22 PM, Southern Unicorn said:

had a cat named Moo! 

Welcome, @Southern Unicorn!

My best friend had a cat named Mew. She’d heard that was the Cantonese word for “Cat” and there she went.  

Oh, also: Free Jana!

8 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I wish someone would teach the Duggars how to dress for event and venue. These folks are millionaires who grace our TV, why don't they know how to dress for event and venue? 

Because they are so full of shit (and themselves) that they don't feel the need to dress up or at least look nicely. Overall they are the Duggars. People should feel blessed to meet them.

12 hours ago, chris said:

http://radaronline.com/videos/jana-duggar-suitor-not-following-courtship-rules-counting-on/

Apparently some "insider" is pushing the story that Jana and Caleb Williams are dating. Granted this story comes from RadarOnline...

Migosh — in the still from the video she looks like one of the Tilly sisters - Meg or Jennifer - without the bosom, of course. 

What does Caleb do to earn money? 

12 hours ago, chris said:

Caleb denied the rumors that he's dating Jana and he's not Jacob Wilson's brother.

They’ve come up with these types of articles so many times before. So called “insiders” reveal info about Jana or the family etc etc. Like that one time where an insider claimed she preferred the company of woman - hinting of lesbianism. It’s all horseshit and can never be trusted. Especially from Radar. They’re going off of one stupid pic and adding that phony insider info. It’s fabricated bs. 

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Michelle and JB were at that family's show in Branson. The performers were "dressed up," but I'm guessing the audience wasn't. On the family's website, there was a picture of their audience in shorts, jeans, capris, etc. it's kind of a pet peeve of mine when the Duggars are criticized for faults that don't really exist, when there are plenty of real issues to discuss. I feel it gives them some actual evidence that outsiders are just constantly taking unfounded potshots at them.

35 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Michelle and JB were at that family's show in Branson. The performers were "dressed up," but I'm guessing the audience wasn't. On the family's website, there was a picture of their audience in shorts, jeans, capris, etc. it's kind of a pet peeve of mine when the Duggars are criticized for faults that don't really exist, when there are plenty of real issues to discuss. I feel it gives them some actual evidence that outsiders are just constantly taking unfounded potshots at them.

I agree, it's pretty BEC to do that. Also, in the South, what they were wearing is totally fine for most concerts. 

15 hours ago, Kittikatz said:

I have an evil little tuxedo cat. He has chased pizza delivery men out of my house (he hates stray humans, especially human males), regularly rearranges bookshelves, deliberately pitches my wooden Japanese dolls from their shelves (and if you try to stop him, he'll throw one right at your face... How did you get that black eye kittikatz? FML). He empties cupboards and destroys all wall art that doesn't meet his exacting standards. Currently, I can hear him grumbling to himself in my closet. I suspect that he's purging items from the rack. I should try to stop him, but if I interfere he'll only come up with something worse... I can totally see why his previous people (who also had a toddler) re-homed him. He's a handful, but he is also the sweetest, most cuddlesome little guy ever, with a cute squeaky purr, and I adore him.

I think I need a picture to belive you. Or even better, a video. *I love kitties *

Spoiler

IMGP3103.thumb.JPG.e546270dfc754d3e1852abaa72df445a.JPG

Spoiler

IMGP4772.thumb.JPG.a6a1233acc038c856cf82a827701f43c.JPG

Spoiler

20170506_171526.thumb.jpg.8979b0bbb482c9574a955fc30b009ec6.jpg

@thorns no videos due to ancient phone. Just photos - tuxedo's latest closet haul, rearranging the bookshelf, and planning great evil at the garden centre.... 

@HarryPotterFan he would enjoy that very much. Lots of scathing looks directed at the sobbing home owners and his nibs gleefully destroys treasured family heirlooms   items that he deems unworthy of survival. I'm thinking flame throwers and paving machines could feature heavily - claws, teath and tail would be reserved for particularly tacky art/décor or to give the owners the impression that he's considering keeping certain items, then suddenly grandma's gravy boat is cast down and shattered... #itwasanuglychinapatternanyway #whatwasshethinking

@Kittikatz I now want all reality shows to have humans replaced with cats. That said, I once had a dream about quiverfull cats. It was strange.

8 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

Welcome, @Southern Unicorn!

My best friend had a cat named Mew. She’d heard that was the Cantonese word for “Cat” and there she went.  

Oh, also: Free Jana!

My brothers' former roommate has a cat named Mew. Named for the sound the kitty makes, the Pokémon, and the math symbol Mu.

Jana is smart to wait for the right person and not get married just for the sake of being married. It has to be hard on her because she’s expressed her desire to marry and have a family. You can marry a kind, loving person but if there’s no spark, no shared interests...not good. So I admire her resolve. I just wish she had the freedom to pursue other things while she waits. Besides gardening. And no chaperone.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived