IGNORED

Jana's Future 5 - The More Things Seem to Change...

choralcrusader8613

4 hours ago, QuiverDance said:

Am I the only one who thinks his instagram post was unnecessarily protesty and mean? Fuck him. 

So was Jonathan Hartono's response. 

Spoiler

d761e715-7de1-42c5-bd46-a26fce272633.thumb.jpg.cede0bdbcda12fd3911304e34d085ed0.jpg

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, llg1234 said:
Jana's garden looks pretty good. I'd have a hard time moving out if I knew that all of my hard work wasn't going to be taken care of after I left.  Plus, she'd have to start over at her new home. Maybe that's the real reason she hasn't gotten married :P

Am I the only one who thought that post looks a lot like a personals ad? Jessa is the face of the brand she'll do what the family wants. It kinda looks like theyre singing her praises trying to attract a suitor

That post does look like a personal ad. :pb_lol: Jessa has to do everything publicity wise in this family, including showing Israel without Dumb and Dumber around. 

17 hours ago, Lurker said:

I hope the dog belongs to a visitor, and is not at the mercy of the Duggars.

L&E's blog post on the pictures captioned that pic "Spurgeon and new dog Willow" so I think it is, in fact, theirs. Interestingly, though, the dog's actually harnessed and on a line rather than free-roaming like their other dogs usually are. 

906066c76e008c46ef73a471072debe6.png
Jessa seems to be posting more and more Instagram stories about Jana. Hmmm...[emoji848]

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Jessa seems to be posting more and more Instagram stories about Jana. Hmmm...emoji848.png

I noticed that too. Maybe she's getting closer to Jana now that Jinger is so far away. Or maybe they're talking up Jana because she's about to announce a courtship. Or because she still has no prospects and they're trying to drum up interest in her. Or maybe Jana was hurt by the tabloid speculation about her and those dudes recently, and Jessa is trying to make her feel better. Or maybe it's just a coincidence.

Have I covered everything? :pb_lol:

Just now, singsingsing said:

Trying to convince her how good marriage and children are, so that she will break the pact that she and John David made. I heard they made it after Michelle's laundry room breakdown and they said that they would never marry or have children. :P 

I totally made that up! :P 

Jumping on the speculation bus, I am going to say Jessa is trying to match Jana off because of pity...not because Jana needs pity--I don't think she does, but because in the Duggars eyes she is still not an adult until marriage.  Jessa may be feeling bad that Jana is still a "child"

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

I totally made that up! :P 

Which means we'll read it in the Inquisitr next week...

I fear if Jana gets into a courtship, the process will be extremely short and she will get married within a few months of meeting the guy, like double Duggar wedding speed.

I really hope she can find the right person (if she wants to get married at all) and am crossing fingers she will be happy in the future.

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

906066c76e008c46ef73a471072debe6.png
Jessa seems to be posting more and more Instagram stories about Jana. Hmmm...emoji848.png

Hot tip, inquisitr! Looks like Tim Tebow plays for the Razorbacks now and Jana ran onto the field to give him a big kiss after the game. While Michelle was in the parking lot and chaperone Jed was all the way up in the stands. 

Wrong magazine, IN Touch has an article on Jana. Nothing new.....

Why is everyone's pictures candids while Jana's picture is from a TLC promo shoot for Counting On? 

20 minutes ago, Eatingintheprayercloset said:

Why is everyone's pictures candids while Jana's picture is from a TLC promo shoot for Counting On? 

Because the user of the FindFriends app selects the photos they want to use for their contacts. I have an old photo of GryffindorDisappointment as her "face" on FindFriends. She is using one of my old FB profile pics for me, on her phone.

7 hours ago, brusselsgriffon said:

Hot tip, inquisitr! Looks like Tim Tebow plays for the Razorbacks now and Jana ran onto the field to give him a big kiss after the game. While Michelle was in the parking lot and chaperone Jed was all the way up in the stands. 

So, I wasn't the only thinking that. Ha

So, Jana has her own room sort off. I wonder if that was compromise with the parents to get it that way!?!

11 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I noticed that too. Maybe she's getting closer to Jana now that Jinger is so far away. Or maybe they're talking up Jana because she's about to announce a courtship. Or because she still has no prospects and they're trying to drum up interest in her. Or maybe Jana was hurt by the tabloid speculation about her and those dudes recently, and Jessa is trying to make her feel better. Or maybe it's just a coincidence.

Trying to dispel the persistent rumor that she and Jana low-key don't like each other?

6 minutes ago, JesusCampSongs said:

Trying to dispel the persistent rumor that she and Jana low-key don't like each other?

I thought that rumour was about Jessa and Jill, not Jessa and Jana? Oh well, always room for another inane rumour.

@singsingsing, the Jessa and Jana feud stems back to the Music Box Incident.

Jinger met Jeremy through Jessa, now she's talking Jana up. I guess she's being the Fundie version of a Wingman (or Wingfemme).

I think Jessa is posting more about Jana because her best friend Jinge moved to Laredo. And for quite a while, Jill was in CA. Therefore, Jana was the closest sister in age to her. They also seem to have a few things in common (home improvement, shopping etc).  She probably spent more time with Joy as well (Jana also remarked that after her sisters married, she got closer to some of her younger siblings). 

I don't think it's anything more than shifting family dynamics. Plus, that garden is quite impressive. It's not like she has anything else to post about, apart from her kids and Jesus. 

20 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Jinger met Jeremy through Jessa, now she's talking Jana up. I guess she's being the Fundie version of a Wingman (or Wingfemme).

What's fundie for Yentl? 

59 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that! Derp! Who knows, maybe they did have their issues when they were younger and now Jessa feels bad about it and is trying to make up for it, or they've just matured and grown closer. God knows I cringe when I think about some of the mean/rude/uncalled for things I said to my sister when I was young and immature. :pb_neutral:

7 hours ago, mistydaiz said:

Can some remind me what the music box incident was? Need a refresher lol.
Something about the sisters fighting over a box?...

Jana was speaking at a HolyConference and told the story of when Jessa was tormenting her when they were young kids....Jessa was on the lower bunk or something.

To solve the problem JB and M made Jana give Jessa her favorite music box. Jana actually cried a bit telling this. Because Jesus, or something.

17 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Jana was speaking at a HolyConference and told the story of when Jessa was tormenting her when they were young kids....Jessa was on the lower bunk or something.

To solve the problem JB and M made Jana give Jessa her favorite music box. Jana actually cried a bit telling this. Because Jesus, or something.

Maybe it was painful an experience that still follows her, or Jessa because never apologized to Jana since Jessa never mentioned that she did apologize to Jana--she (Jessa) only realize it was not fun anymore to taut her after receiving her music box.

I was uncomfortable watching Jana in tears.  Not sure why she brought it up but I guess it was a bad experience for her. Not really something to tell the audience maybe. I don't know or care. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived