IGNORED

Jana's Future 5 - The More Things Seem to Change...

choralcrusader8613

Jessa and Jana also bickered in the show when they were decorating the guest house, I forget which time it was that Jil and Derick came back from SCA. I'll say bickering but I've had bigger disagreements with my cat and he doesn't talk. 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I've had bigger disagreements with my cat and he doesn't talk. 

My boycat tries to talk. He's definitely a sasser. I'll say, "You canNOT get in the cupboard! I've told you a million times!" (I actually put child locks on my bottom cupboard doors to keep him out).

He'll turn around and look at me, then he'll go: "Mrrrrrroooow. Ehhhhhhh. Mrph. Hmph." lol  (I think that means, "Fuck you, old lady, I'll do what I want.")

On 10/2/2017 at 11:24 AM, SapphireSlytherin said:

My boycat tries to talk. He's definitely a sasser. I'll say, "You canNOT get in the cupboard! I've told you a million times!" (I actually put child locks on my bottom cupboard doors to keep him out).

We have child locks on all of our bi-fold doors for this same reason...furbabies...

On 10/2/2017 at 11:24 AM, SapphireSlytherin said:

He'll turn around and look at me, then he'll go: "Mrrrrrroooow. Ehhhhhhh. Mrph. Hmph." lol  (I think that means, "Fuck you, old lady, I'll do what I want.")

My husband's cat is like that. She will sass you for looking at her. I love when she's all talky and hubby will tell her to be quiet and she replies with fuck you I will meow when, where, and how much I want. If you don't like it I will pee on you later. Yes, she has peed on him. 

On 10/1/2017 at 9:45 AM, singsingsing said:

I noticed that too. Maybe she's getting closer to Jana now that Jinger is so far away. Or maybe they're talking up Jana because she's about to announce a courtship. Or because she still has no prospects and they're trying to drum up interest in her. Or maybe Jana was hurt by the tabloid speculation about her and those dudes recently, and Jessa is trying to make her feel better. Or maybe it's just a coincidence.

Have I covered everything? :pb_lol:

Or maybe Jana is aunt-Mom to her kids now that Jinger and Joy are married. 

Does anyone have the video of said music-box crying incident? I always read about it but I've never seen it. 

I doubt the music box incident has anything to do with the relationship between Jana and Jessa as adults.  All siblings have disagreements and resentments towards one another growing up.

I think the reason Jana was so emotional during the retelling of that event had more to do with the small child within her that was ignored and neglected by her parents.  I also suspect that knowing your brother is prowling the house feeling up your sisters and your asshole parents can't even be bothered to come and help deal with a sibling conflict probably really makes a kid feel helpless and unsupported. 

The music box is more emblematic of failed parenting, parenting failure to protect children, and a not so subtle message from her parents that her needs are not important. 

While Josh's actions may have happened after the music box event,  I would think that as a memory, all of these feelings about being denied, being ignored, being told if she were just more godly and patient bad things wouldn't happen, get mixed up and result in some pretty damaging stuff for a child or pre-teen. 

Jim bob and Michelle suck.  That really should be a hashtag. 

26 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

Does anyone have the video of said music-box crying incident? I always read about it but I've never seen it. 

This wasn't in an episode. It was discussed in the girls book. (I got a free copy of the audio book from Audible) and I listen at work sometimes to have something entertaining to listen to and silently snark about)

6 minutes ago, Bugaboo said:

This wasn't in an episode. It was discussed in the girls book. (I got a free copy of the audio book from Audible) and I listen at work sometimes to have something entertaining to listen to and silently snark about)

No there is video of it.  Not sure if it is from a show, or just a clip from a special appearance.  The older girls are talking at some conference and Jana tells the story , presumably as a good example of JB and M's parenting which I think was meant to show forgiveness and grace.  But It seems that in the midst of the story,  Jana is somewhat overcome with emotions.  With all the repressed emotions and secrets in the family,  I think it is likely that Jana herself, doesn't fully grasp why she was so emotional during the story. 

Some of the details are in a 2014 Inquistr story (and it's about a jewelry box, btw, not a music box). https://www.inquisitr.com/1554721/jana-duggar-was-forced-to-reward-jessa-duggars-bad-behavior/ 

I definitely agree that there's video of it, because I remember watching it. The four oldest sisters are standing on a stage and it's filmed from the side and back of the room they're in. Jana gets all choked up talking about it. 

This Duggars without Pity post suggests it's from the episode "Grand Ole Duggars", from 2012  http://duggarswithoutpity.blogspot.com/2012/09/tuesday-october-2-2012-900-pm-grand-ole.html

I think the following screenshot from the episode on YouTube is actually from Jana telling the story, but I'm not willing to pay 2 bucks to find out.

Grand Ole Duggars.PNG

On 10/2/2017 at 11:01 AM, Carm_88 said:

I've had bigger disagreements with my cat and he doesn't talk. 

I am sure everyone's cat is on this pic somewhere...

ass.jpg

On 10/2/2017 at 1:54 PM, SapphireSlytherin said:

There's a lot of urhh-ing and louder meowing if food isn't delivered at the exact moment that my cats decide I should feed them. Adorable but definitely spoiled! 

31 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

There's a lot of urhh-ing and louder meowing if food isn't delivered at the exact moment that my cats decide I should feed them

We get trilling at food time. And if we're not fast enough, GirlCat smacks our feet with her front paws and screech/growls at us. lol

Edit:  This is one of the many reasons we now feed them at night - so they don't wake us up at 4am wanting food. (They do have dry food out 24/7 - "feeding" means splitting a can of wet cat food.)

21 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

This is one of the many reasons we now feed them at night - so they don't wake us up at 4am wanting food. (They do have dry food out 24/7 - "feeding" means splitting a can of wet cat food.)

Also why I feed my cats a "snack" before bedtime.  Otherwise they will have little kitty squabbles during the evening.

My ragdoll cat is very talktative.  I've come to the conclusion that "meow" is cat speak for wench.  As in "Wench!  Where is breakfast!" " Wench!  Where is second breakfast!"  "Wench!  Come and turn the bathtub faucet on to the perfect drip so I can get a drink.  Too much!  Too little!"  "Wench!  No, I don't want anything, why do you ask?" 

I always start my day to the happiest "Brrrrrr" trilling noise as kitty sprints towards the food bowl. I keep meaning to record it, because she's just so excited. I have had to apologize to Mr. C for thinking he was a crazy Sasquatch who had an aversion to picking things up off the ground. No, now that I freelance from home most days I see the kitty carefully crafting her obstacle courses to sprint around singing "Mumma, look how fast I can go. Are you watching? Are you watching?" 

His boss is really fond of our cat's video call antics and from time to time tells him to take meetings at home, just so she can see kitty acting like she's part of the meeting. 

But yes, this morning she was a jerkface  

**I've been informed that this site is completely worthless so please disregard this. Thank you for telling me @AnnaRuk09**

I scanned through but didn't see this posted. Crazy Days and Nights just outed a blind item that they say is Jana Duggar. This what they posted: 

Blind Items Revealed #1

October 2, 2017

My favorite reality star from this family and really, the only one I like is still hooking up with her boyfriend and leading a normal single life which her family prays about every single day. They also continue to make her do their version of penance because of her actions.

Jana Duggar

Link: http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/  Its blind item #1 

Our 11 year old cat will stretch up on his hind legs and sink his claws into my butt if I don't get around to feeding him fast enough. The kitten trills at everything, she's so petite its cute.

We had the blessing of the animals at church yesterday. I asked my friend if she was bringing her cats. She said she'd asked them, but apparently they're not Christian, and didn't want to be baptized.

@BeccaGrim Several of these have come up over the years about Jana and other family members and they are utter crap and lies. It’s all made up and fiction and they shouldn’t even be taken with a grain of salt. 

On 10/6/2017 at 10:24 AM, SamiKatz said:

Also why I feed my cats a "snack" before bedtime.  Otherwise they will have little kitty squabbles during the evening.

My ragdoll cat is very talktative.  I've come to the conclusion that "meow" is cat speak for wench.  As in "Wench!  Where is breakfast!" " Wench!  Where is second breakfast!"  "Wench!  Come and turn the bathtub faucet on to the perfect drip so I can get a drink.  Too much!  Too little!"  "Wench!  No, I don't want anything, why do you ask?" 

Sigh. I like my cats sooo much more than a whole lot of people. 

I need to stop free feeding dry food per the vet! After 2.5-3 years of them living this way! 

This will make me unpopular and I do enjoy that they adore me all the time...

(they get canned food once a day) 

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:24 AM, SapphireSlytherin said:

Moo, one of our 3 cats (yes we have a cat named Moo)  will do this, she's deaf so she doesn't respond to you unless you touch her then she  MRRRROOWWWS VERY LOUDLY (cuz she's deaf) glares at you as if to say "how dare you, you plebian human don't you know I am CAT?, Now go fetch my noms before I MRROWW loudly at you again." She was declawed by someone, not us, so she can do nothing with her bitch slapper, though she tries, which is probably why she was declawed, she's kind of a bitch. 

CDAN cannot be trusted. This is directly from their website, bolding mine. 

CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG’S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS.

Duggar gossip is almost never to be trusted unless it's directly from a fundie source. These people live in Arkansas and there's no way the Hollywood gossip machine has any crossover with them (or the Bates).  I see this website posted about a lot, not just in the fundie 'fandom'. :smiley-signs131:

Every time I think of Jana tearing up when she speaks of the music box and Jessa all I can think of is how utterly miserable and unhappy she was that she could not tell her parents what was happening with Jessa and they would not even attempt to fix the situation. It would make me sad if my parents would not have my back on issues like this. My backup plan would have been to drag Jessa to the laundry room and beat the crap outta her. God knows JB & M would not come in there. I actually thought they probably cowered in their own room, to wanting to deal with Mean Jessa.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived