IGNORED

O'Reilly out at FOX!

47of74

So he saves the Moore stuff for the very end of tonight's program.  The first fifty-five minutes are devoted to Hillary and yes, you guessed it... uranium!  He's got a big chart and everything!  James Comey's in there, and the "meeting" between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on the tarmac, it's all in there.  All the usual guests are there:  Sara Carter, Sebastian Gorka, Jay Sekulow.  Geraldo Rivera and Judge Jeanine are not, though, because they disagreed with Hannity last night.

Commercials:  Home Instead, OurTime, Sandals, Coventry Direct, Visiting Angels, local business, YMCA, NextEnergy, My Pillow, WeatherTech, ZeroWater, RectiCare, SCOTTeVEST, LendingTree, LifeLock, Infiniti, Beaches.com, Prevagen, Realtor.com, NBCSN hockey game, Dietz & Watson, local business, local business, Taltz, My Pillow (again!), Ford, Kardia Mobile, Home Instead (again!), 

Hannity claims to understand why it takes some people years to talk about being harassed/molested.  He replayed some of last week's interview with Moore, and he now says that Moore was "inconsistent" with his answers, and Hannity is troubled by the yearbook message.  He's giving Moore 24 hours to come up with a satisfactory explanation for the inconsistencies, or else Moore should get out of the race.  I'm sure Moore is busy working on that explanation.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, how long will Shep Smith be working for Faux, do you think?

Yep. Boycotts work!

Keep at it, and before you know it, Faux will be forced to become Fox. :pb_wink:

As I noted on the Roy Moore thread, Income stream.  

Yesterday wasn't a good day for Faux viewers:  Hannity pivots and gives Moore 24 hours to explain the unexplainable + Shep Smith is skiing off-piste on Uranium One, the outrage machine's current fave deep-state-conspiracy/HEY! Look over there!/Shiny!  Benghazi replacement.  They're  still pissed off from yesterday, the Keurig has been smashed, so they wake up to No. Damn. Coffee.   

Time for some popcorn. 

2 hours ago, Howl said:

As I noted on the Roy Moore thread, Income stream.  

Yesterday wasn't a good day for Faux viewers:  Hannity pivots and gives Moore 24 hours to explain the unexplainable + Shep Smith is skiing off-piste on Uranium One, the outrage machine's current fave deep-state-conspiracy/HEY! Look over there!/Shiny!  Benghazi replacement.  They're  still pissed off from yesterday, the Keurig has been smashed, so they wake up to No. Damn. Coffee.   

Time for some popcorn. 

Maybe we can get them pissed off at Samsung, Sony, LG, Vizio. Let's don't stop there, how about GE, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Frigidaire.

"No coffee again today, Ken?"

"No!"

"Ken, your clothes kind of smell."

"We don't have a washing machine anymore."

"Are you stealing someone's lunch from the refrigerator?"

"We don't have food at home anymore, no way to store it, no way to cook it."

"Okaaaaay. So what did you think of Hannity last night?"

"Fuck Hannity! Fuck him! My wife and kids left me and took my Ford truck. Fuck Hannity!"

Re Shep Smith and debunking the Uranium story with the facts, I had to laugh at the comments from the right wingnuts about him.  Saying he should leave Fox and work for CNN or MSNBC, that he should be ashamed of himself for defending Hilary, he should be fired,  that he's wrong about the facts, etc.  

Yeah as usual screw the facts, they don't matter, lock her up!  I swear to Rufus you can't make this shit up and just when you think it can't get any more bizarre, it does! 

How many more millions of dollars do the Republicans and the right wingnuts need to spend on the Clintons?  Will they  ever give up.  I just don't get it and I'm not even a big fan of Hilary's.  They had plenty of opportunity to investigate this when it happened, after it happened, but, never did which should tell you that there's no there, there.  They sure as hell never had a problem with investigating pretty much everything else she's done, so why didn't they do it previously?  Because now they need the distraction, don't look behind the curtain ... look over here, Crooked Hilary!

ETA and the best comment and I almost forgot, was that now you know that being gay is a mental disorder ... speechless!

Tonight's show starts with much rambling about Bill Clinton's indiscretions.  Clips of Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broaddrick are shown.  Geraldo Rivera thinks that Moore's fate "lies in (Hannity's) hands" and seems to think that Hillary lost the election because of Bill's past, and that the Clintons "have paid dearly."  Hannity's not having any of this nonsense on his show.  Monica Crowley brings up Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick as an example of the hypocrisy of the Left.

Commericals:  Tatlz, LifeLock, Beaches.com, Smartmouth, Copper Chef, local Maserati dealership (only $879/month for a Quattroporte S), Xfinity

More rambling about Bill Clinton

Commercials:  Mitsubishi, OurTime, ZeroWater, My Pillow, LendingTree, MaxiClimber

Maxine Waters was chosen Woman of the Year by Glamour magazine.  Six Democrat senators have introduced impeachment articles.  The civil rights attorney didn't think it was his place to decide if Trump could be impeached.  The radio show guy thinks Obama should have been impeached for several offenses.

Commercials:  Ford, TrueTouch, Visiting Angels, CarSense, NASCAR championship, Ford (again!), SoFi.com, CarSense (again!)

Rambling about Hillary and her server, and of course, rambling about uranium.  Sebastian Gorka stops by and rambles on about Hillary.

Commercials:  Mitsubishi (again!), Garth Brooks channel on Sirius, RockAuto, My Pillow (again!), Sandals, LifeLock (again!)

At 9:53 he finally talks about the 24 hour ultimatum he gave Moore.  He mentioned what Ivanka said today about pedophiles.  Then he reads the letter Moore sent him.

Dear Sean,

I am suffering the same treatment other Republicans have had to endure.  A month prior to the general election for U. S. Senate in Alabama, I have been attacked by the Washington Post and other liberal media in a desperate attempt to smear my character and defeat my campaign.  Over the last 40 years I have held several public offices, including Deputy District Attorney, Circuit Judge, and Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court.  In addition to running five statewide and three county campaigns for public office, I have been involved in two major controversies that attracted national attention, one about the Ten Commandments and the other the sanctity of marriage.  The Alabama Judicial Inquiry Commission, Court of the Judiciary, and Attorney General have investigated, scrutinized, examined, and vetted me, not to mention every opposing candidate against whom I have run.  I have been married for almost 33 years to my wife Kayla.  We have four children and five granddaughters.  We are in the process of investigating these false allegations to determine their origin and motivation.  For instance, we have documented that the most recent accuser, Beverly Nelson, was a party in a divorce action before me in Etowah County Circuit Court in 1999.  No motion was made for me to recuse.  In her accusations, Nelson did not mention that I was the judge assigned to her divorce case in 1999, a matter that apparently caused her no distress at a time that was 18 years closer to the alleged assault.  Yet 18 years later, while talking before the cameras about the supposed assault, she seemingly could not contain her emotions.  My signature on the order of dismissal in the divorce case was annotated with the letters "D. A.," representing the initials of my court assistant.  Curiously the supposed yearbook inscription is also followed by the same initials - "D. A."  But at hat time I was Deputy District Attorney, not district attorney.  Those initials as well as the date under the signature block and the printed name of the restaurant are written in a style inconsistent with the rest of the yearbook inscription.  The "7's" in "Christmas 1977" are in a noticeably different script than the "7's" in the date "12-22-77."  I believe tampering has occurred.  Are we at a stage in American politics in which false allegations can overcome a public record of 40 years, stampede the media and politicians to condemn an innocent man, and potentially impact the outcome of an election of national importance?  When allegations of events occurring 40 years ago - and never before mentioned during a 40-year career of public service - are brought out and taken seriously only 30 days before a critical election, we may be in trouble as a country.  I adamantly deny the allegations of Leigh Corfman and Beverly Nelson, did not date underage girls, and have taken steps to begin a civil action for defamation.  Because of that, at the direction of counsel, I cannot comment further.

Hannity tries to placate everyone by saying Alabamans deserve the truth about what's going on, and if more time is needed, more time should be allowed.

Not once did he mention Trump's accusers.  Grrrr.

13 hours ago, JMarie said:

Geraldo Rivera thinks that Moore's fate "lies in (Hannity's) hands" and seems to think that Hillary lost the election because of Bill's past, and that the Clintons "have paid dearly." 

Boy, Geraldo might be looking for a new job. Since I don't watch it, maybe somebody can tell me who offers the "news" on Faux News.

She may have officially resigned, but I think that she'll be forcibly reinstated by tonight.

An example of Faux News spreading faux news:

These people can't even pretend to be "balanced". Not to defend Clinton but those were also "allegations", nothing proved. And yet when it's Trump, poof, why what in the heavens are you talking about? Those were just opportunistic women who wanted money, right? Maria won't even be bothered to discuss it. And who was that ranting woman, boy is she a hater.

This man just doesn't understand that deflecting away from Trump or Moore doesn't change what they are and to throw it back at the Republicans, Trump won, deal with it. 

Hilary and Bill are now private citizens, Trump is president and thus must answer for his actions, the BUT HILARY excuses need to stop!

Does "tick tock" mean he has a new book coming out?  Or a sequel to his movie?  Because he talks about the same topics EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!  And claims he has news that "nobody else will tell you," also  EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

Does "tick tock" mean he has a new book coming out?  Or a sequel to his movie?  Because he talks about the same topics EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!  And claims he has news that "nobody else will tell you," also  EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!

He could condense his show down to five minutes and still cover everything. 

13 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

He could condense his show down to five minutes and still cover everything. 

Well, everything HE covers. He's not really covering anything, is he? I think the closer he has to get to real news the quieter he gets. This enthusiastic tweet is just a way to get the brainwashed to watch him for more kool-aid because he doesn't want them to hear the real news of the day.

But wouldn't it be nice if he did keep his lie-filled rant to five minutes. The rest of the show could just be commercials for Maalox, Imodium, Tylenol, Milk of Magnesia and Ambien. 

15 hours ago, JMarie said:

Nope. Tick Tock means the crocodile is slowly but inexoribly closing in.

Better watch out, Hannity, once those teeth sink in they won’t let go. And after that it will finish you off with the death roll...

:evil-laugh:

L

47 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Nope. Tick Tock means the crocodile is slowly but inexoribly closing in.

Better watch out, Hannity, once those teeth sink in they won’t let go. And after that it will finish you off with the death roll...

:evil-laugh:

Now I am picturing Hannity as Captain Hook.

I'm glad that she didn't kill anybody while driving like a bat outta hell. 

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

I'm glad that she didn't kill anybody while driving like a bat outta hell. 

The responses to that tweet were HILARIOUS!

Tick tock... yay, Monday is here!  Another episode of Hannity!

Actually, I only caught the last three minutes.  But that's okay, since he usually puts the "really important" stuff at the end of the hour anyway, and makes his viewers suffer through endless drivel.

"Before we go, tomorrow night you don't want to miss this show.  We will be exposing the biggest enablers, thirty years of Bill Clinton's predatory behavior.  We're going to name names, something you'll only see right here on this show.  Now, unfortunately, that's all the time we have left this evening.  We make a promise to you we will never be the mainstream, left-wing, fake news, destroy Trump media.  We hope you'll set your DVR."

Is this the avalanche he promised?  He's been talking about Bill Clinton since Roy Moore became nationally relevant.  And no, I didn't see the first 57 minutes, but I have a sneaky suspicion he didn't talk about Trump's decades of accusations.  Because he never does.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/21/media/mark-levin-fox-news-show/index.html

Conservative talk radio host Mark Levin is getting his own weekly program on Fox News, he told CNN in an interview Tuesday morning shortly before the network announced the news.

The show, which Levin said will be called "Life, Liberty & Levin," will launch in late February and will air Sundays at 10 p.m.

"I was approached and it was very enticing," Levin told CNN. "The format will be long-form interview, where we discuss philosophy, history, economics and the constitution as they relate to current events and the state of the nation."

Levin said the program would feature guests who are "not necessarily prominent people but people who are consequential in various fields."

He should fit in nicely at Fox News.

16 hours ago, JMarie said:

"Before we go, tomorrow night you don't want to miss this show.

Why do I feel like he's desperately waiting for someone to bring him something he can exaggerate. Maybe someone is stringing him along. Doesn't matter, his lunatic worshipers would wait patiently for his crap-filled manna until Hell freezes over.

Lol, I put too many consonants in "worshipers" and ended up with whoreshippers. I think that is more accurate.

On 11/20/2017 at 10:31 PM, JMarie said:

"Before we go, tomorrow night you don't want to miss this show.  We will be exposing the biggest enablers, thirty years of Bill Clinton's predatory behavior.  We're going to name names, something you'll only see right here on this show. 

And...? I know it's the holidays but did Hannity get kidnapped? Surely we would have heard. Did Dumpy actually steal Hannity's thunder with his verbal diarrhea when he was headed out for his "work" vacation? Where are the earth-shattering revelations?

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived